It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Spreading Worldwide?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
West Africa's Ebola epidemic has been "raging" since JANUARY - in an area with international mining operations staffed by people who travel all over the world, all the time. So if Ebola was going to get out of Africa, trust me, it's already out.

The Ebola barn door has been open for 8 months already.

Outbreak in West Africa

An Ebola epidemic that has been sweeping through West Africa since January has proven to be the most devastating single outbreak of the disease in history.

….The time for panic is well past. Now it's time to identify the real issues. What say you ATS? How have we been played? By whom? For what? Who's paying for this epidemic? Who's benefitting from it?

edit on 25/8/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I think it is out and spreading already. We are getting small information tidbits here and there of people being tested and whatnot, but I think it has actually already spread to neighboring countries but not being reported. The worst thing they could do is not report it, have it go under the radar of general public for a few more months then BANG....every country in the world suddenly has deaths mounting.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It could very well be present in several countries by now.

Who benefits? The pharma companies and whoever they are in bed with, who make the vaccines or treatment serums.

They need it spread to richer countries who can afford the medicine. Africans can't afford it. Doubt they really want to contain it there.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's starting to get scary, i do wonder if they are considering extremists turning themselves into some kind of bioweapon? Suicide Ebola Bomber.....it sounds crazy but this is the kind of thing that they will try.

I'm laughing about how ridiculous it sounds but there are allot of Muslims in Nigeria, an S.E.B. attack.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Mustard2243 because: poor grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What about the other side of the coin? 8 months is a long time for a "raging" epidemic. What if no one is paying for it and no one is benefiting from it? What if it is all just a natural occurrence and no countries outside of Africa have it?

Every report I've read about ebola outside of Africa has come back negative, frankly I'm getting tired of hearing about it, so personally I think that, despite ebola being a very serious and scary disease, that maybe things aren't all that bad yet and everything is getting blown out of proportion. I'm in no way saying that we shouldn't stop it in Africa though.

That's just my opinion though, maybe I'm wrong and things will get crazy or something, after 8 months though I'm starting to lean towards that this isn't a super human destroyer that I keep reading about.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mustard2243

And if that happens then the only way to stop it is by immediately eliminating the threat. If someone is infected and acting as a suicide "bomber" of sorts, all they have to do is start touching people or coughing on them. I mean what real control could anyone possibly have over numerous flights laden with people of this sort?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: soficrow

I think it is out and spreading already. We are getting small information tidbits here and there of people being tested and whatnot, but I think it has actually already spread to neighboring countries but not being reported. The worst thing they could do is not report it, have it go under the radar of general public for a few more months then BANG....every country in the world suddenly has deaths mounting.

I wonder. Ebola is very dramatic - and obvious - not everyone bleeds from their eyes, ears, etc., but many do. Hard to cover that up. Easy to hide at isolating mining operations in the jungle though. And I have no doubt the VHFC and mining corporations covered it up until MSF started screaming and didn't stop. [Side note: Haven't figured out the significance yet, but some sources say Sawyer was the "Public Health Manager" at ArcelorMittal, an iron ore mining company, on site in Liberia.]

...However - because of the near impossibility of hiding Ebola deaths around the world, I tend to think the agenda was/is focussed on Africa - and it's all about the money.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
It could very well be present in several countries by now.

Who benefits? The pharma companies and whoever they are in bed with, who make the vaccines or treatment serums.

They need it spread to richer countries who can afford the medicine. Africans can't afford it. Doubt they really want to contain it there.

Nope - they just need widespread public panic. Amazing how that loosens up the cash flow.

"Protection at any cost!"

ETA: Whether it spreads out of Africa or not, they still have that much-needed pool of human guinea pigs.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If it gets anymore contagious then i think it would spread very fast via air travel. All that recycled air on planes make people a bit snotty on a normal flight.

Does anyone know anything about the plans the UK has in place for an outbreak?
edit on 25-8-2014 by Mustard2243 because: didn't sound right

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mustard2243
It's starting to get scary, i do wonder if they are considering extremists turning themselves into some kind of bioweapon? Suicide Ebola Bomber.....it sounds crazy but this is the kind of thing that they will try.

I'm laughing about how ridiculous it sounds but there are allot of Muslims in Nigeria, an S.E.B. attack.

Global Research tried to fly that analysis back around March - it was shot down as absolutely ridiculous. On the other hand, global corporations have the means, technology, opportunity - and motive.

Looks like a slam-dunk to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: clenz
What about the other side of the coin? 8 months is a long time for a "raging" epidemic. What if no one is paying for it and no one is benefiting from it? What if it is all just a natural occurrence and no countries outside of Africa have it?

Every report I've read about ebola outside of Africa has come back negative, frankly I'm getting tired of hearing about it, so personally I think that, despite ebola being a very serious and scary disease, that maybe things aren't all that bad yet and everything is getting blown out of proportion. I'm in no way saying that we shouldn't stop it in Africa though.

That's just my opinion though, maybe I'm wrong and things will get crazy or something, after 8 months though I'm starting to lean towards that this isn't a super human destroyer that I keep reading about.

Great post. Thanks. ....Note that the epidemic is "raging" in West Africa, and it was covered it up there, allowing it to get out-of-control there. Even if no one is paying for it, and given that it could be entirely natural - the mining companies still benefitted, as did the VHFC and now, Big Pharma.

....The benefits are real, substantial and financial.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: clenz

Rarely do I think the sky is falling when it comes to things like this.........This is different and I believe will cause worldwide panic. It is not the disease I am worried about it is the the way people will react to it.

Look around the world and it people are a powder keg. Mass amounts of people are turning into survivalists. So many people looking for any reason to freak out is very bad thing. Prepping I believe will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

edit on 25-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Looks like a slam-dunk to me.

it j

Price of Nuclear Weapons = $Birrions$ Price of S.E.B about 20$ for expenses and 600$ for a ticket from Lagos to London. So for cheap they could send 20 infected people on planes to infect cells in other countries, and if 90% get caught...that is still two.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Mustard2243 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think it's spreading and in just may be active in areas we wouldn't expect to see it.

I read the CDC was contacted over scares in several US states, I don't have the article on hand but it goes to show you how much they'd try to bury something that could "panic" people.

Also the Western world isn't as clean as we think it is. Garbage, littering, urine and feces on sidewalks in many major cities, filthy public bathrooms. Unhygienic restaurants, transportation, bad hygiene (try being in a crowded standing room only bus with sneezing, coughing NYers). Honestly, we're more "aesthetically hygienic" than most countries but we're still coated in germs, many fear hospitals or have other stigmas against medicine so they won't contact help unless it's something severe.

It could spread, but I don't know if it would be a global killer like some sites are claiming. Knowing the media and their games, if they report on Ebola I'm looking at Ebola but I'm also aware of the other less reported incidents. That's where they get you. Distract for as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I seriously doubt terrorists would have started an epidemic in their own countries so they could hop on a plane somewhere down the road. But... global corporations have the means, technology, opportunity - and motive.

PS> The "Blame the Terrorists" slogan is getting really old.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Lets also not forget the simian transport of ebola around the world.....yet another way to pass it on.

Source

A group of monkeys got a free trip to Europe after boarding a ship in Malaysia bound for Rotterdam.

According to gCaptain.com, the monkeys were found on top of containers in the Eugen Maersk a few days after departing Malaysia.

It was too late to return the monkeys to the country, so the ship's crew asked the Copenhagen Zoo for help with identifying the species and how to catch them.

While the story is not about Ebola, it is a nice segue into how Ebola was spread to other countries.....way to set up the story MSM!!!

See, now all you have to do is plant infected monkey on cargo containers, wait for them to arrive in whatever shipping port, have whomever there handle them and their excrement and suddenly Ebola has crossed the ocean and that person has 21 more days to infect however many others around.....not to mention all the others that would come in contact with the monkeys and whatever else the monkeys have come in contact with.
edit on 8/25/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

PS> The "Blame the Terrorists" slogan is getting really old.

I know mate esp. with the news right now, but if any entity of any kind used an S.E.B. they would be a terrorist group too.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Mustard2243 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: clenz

Rarely do I think the sky is falling when it comes to things like this.........This is different and I believe will cause worldwide panic. It is not the disease I am worried about it is the the way people will react to it.

Look around the world and it people are a powder keg. Mass amounts of people are turning into survivalists. So many people looking for any reason to freak out is very bad thing. Prepping I believe will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Hysteria has always been a problem amongst people, I wouldn't say mass amounts of people are turning into survivalists though. Look at 2012, I can't even tell you how many posts I read or news/tv shows I saw about how the end is nigh, yet here we still are. Now, I understand that the 2012 threat was purely fiction and not in the realm of reality like an ebola epidemic is, but my point remains that maybe you should give people more credit and not assume that we'll fall into a mass panic -if- someone outside of africa is confirmed with ebola.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: clenz

Great post. Thanks. ....Note that the epidemic is "raging" in West Africa, and it was covered it up there, allowing it to get out-of-control there. Even if no one is paying for it, and given that it could be entirely natural - the mining companies still benefitted, as did the VHFC and now, Big Pharma.

....The benefits are real, substantial and financial.

You're right, I didn't think about that aspect as I posted my initial response. I agree with this.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That just gave me a thought. They could travel to any of the infected regions, be sure to have as much contact as possible with people who have the virus.
Then, make their way to a big city and lay low until they start to show symptoms. Then, strap on a bomb on and go to a crowded area. Then, detonate, sending blood everywhere. No one will know they have the virus and the nessicary precautions may not be taken while cleaning the area. If nothing else, all the people around them will definitely come in contact with bodily fluids and contract the virus as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join