It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown orange/red glow over Pacific Ocean

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO this is a scammed blacked out issue. Now,everyone knows it or should. The lack of data points to it being covered up with jelly. There are no govt agencies posting images of this Event any where.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Jim Oberg, I can try to check, but I have no idea which websites allow to do it?

I insist again that the phenomenon is very exagerated and deformed by long exposure + 12800 ISO + fisheye.
We would have needed at least one picture without long exposure (which we don't have) to figure out the real rendering of phenomenon.

I don't pretend at all JVC Van Heijst purposely exagerated it, but his "job" was to bring out the phenomenon as much as possible, which he did brilliantly!

Still would have been visible without long exposure as he said, but definitely not as bright.
We can only thank him for his availability and all informations he's sharing with us.

To help understand that, I repeat the comparaison between these 2 pictures, taken only with 22 seconds difference, but the first is 8 seconds exposure, the second is 3 seconds. It allows to see how long exposure exagerate/deform lights and size of glow.

8 seconds exposure

3 seconds exposure

It might be interesting to do some camera tests to check how much deformation/exageration are generated by camera settings/lens.

edit on SeptemberMonday078 by Fl078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO i find it amusing that people would ask the "O" about equipment to see if strange Lights show up on it. O use to work for NASA. He had many explanations for lights seen around the NASA spacecraft since the old days..apollo gemini etc...but now we live in a new age, where people like E Mitchell apollo openly declares the alien et reality and a real govt coverup of info. The first declaration is not a crime. The cover up is a crime. So the people who in power maintain the ufo coverup are not only in govt getting paid but are criminals protecting themselves and former comrades long retired or deceased from prosecution. That is where you are America. And the Lights. You will see people in here work on a theory of what the Lights are but I am willing to admit with only images like we have seen it is not enough to go on to move in any direction or make any statements about it. Its at a dead end until something else occurs, but oddly some thing else did occur. Long ago govt workers told the truth of being involved with the alien ET issue and ordered to never speak of it. SO the nation exists with an illegal govt and this site talks about issues of the day. No problem with that from me. But it is important to put into perspective NASA is a org that is suspected of illegal activities. The internet is full of the listing of these actions that NASA MAY have taken part in. Have fun America.The only way you will know of a ufo intel bulletin is when an alien force is near your town or street and no longer interested in hiding from view.Extra note : i only reply to myself in here since i don't wish to bother a site where no one shows up to deal with the most explosive evidence ever in the area of strange or disturbing energy sources with no conceivable physical basis in reality if the objects are on top of the water or under the water.When i say no one shows up i mean no one in the us govt field of applied sciences expertise show up,where they identify themselves as such and discuss this topic. But they can't show up since they are involved in deliberate deception practices across the spectrum i suppose, and not just about strange Lights in the ocean that a smart airplane crew captured in imaging equipment.

edit on 15-9-2014 by DERRUFO because: saving space. putting sentences on same line

edit on 15-9-2014 by DERRUFO because: typo

edit on 15-9-2014 by DERRUFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOreshowing someone else's copyright work photos is a sign of incredible arrogance. I mean really. I understand why Pilot Heijt marks his photos now. But for some in here to reshow his work is incredibly arrogant.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOwho can imagine the work being done on the pilot to not discuss anything further about this event. Truly the crimes of the ufo coverup are so great that those who come forward to show images or discuss something unusual feel later on they had been better off keeping quiet. The disturbing reality of the ufo coverup is people deleriously scuttle along from one event to the other without realization of what the 1960s wanaque reservoir ufo event was all about...it was a reconnaissance and surveying mission. simple as that...for future visitations or massive arrivals...in my mind any ship weighing more than 10,000 tons is a massive visitation to me, but i gather its more like 10,000 ships coming. who cares what they each weigh...the coverup agents will maintain their lies til the invasion occurs...i say good. if that day comes...arrest any federal official in your town. makes sense to me...they do not want to play the game right by the us constitution. jail them if the alien threat or visitation becomes overtly obvious. Psst you don't later on hand the prisoners over to the FBI...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fl078

I agree that the long exposure makes things look a bit different then a shorter exposure, though you have to keep in mind that even the best camera and sensor are not able to capture exactly what a human eye can see. We flew for at least 2,5 hours without any bright lights in the cockpit so our eyes were very well adapted to the darkness, and I can assure you that the lights and the glow of the lights on the clouds around us was very bright for the naked eye. Nearly as bright as in the long exposure and the strange red/orange glow all around us was just very creepy.

Again; just keep in mind that a human eye that is fully adapted to nightvision is very well able to capture the same light as a sophisticated DSLR camera + prime lens would do with a longer exposure.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Cant this unknown object that has being making these lights be an USO/UFO Movable?

-I doubt the Russians/Americans have the ability of doing something like this in the ocean by turning a light show.
-UnderSea Earth Quack lights maybe? although thats a possible theory expect there were no earthquakes.
-Jellyfishs? doubtful. But possible.

-Unknown, unnamed Creature? another possibility as the oceans are full of unknowns we still dont know.
edit on 18-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jpcvanheijst your amazing comment : "we felt everything but comfortable" is the greatest quote since the ufo mystery became more real for people after WW2. congrats for becoming most famous, in the interesting times era of planet earth.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOi am going to post the questions here and i am assuming someone can notify the pilot or the person who helps him in this forum get messages...ATTENTION PILOT HEIJT. are you willing to answer some questions in this public forum ? of your recent experiences...? 1)Time has passed and it is assumed there is contact between you and one or more government G or scientific S agencies...would you tell us the names of the groups G or S that have contacted you about your images ? Just the names of the groups. no personal names is fine.2)you may accept or decline to answer any question. if you decline to answer it may be you have not received this communication request.
3) Has any News Org. offered you a sum of money if you sell your ownership rights to the images you have taken? If yes can you name the News groups ? 4) Have you been instructed NOT to discuss the event in any way with the Public ? 5)
Have you sold the images to a Private Person? 6) Have you yet decided if you will allow people to process your images and display them on social networking sites and science ufo type websites for review and analysis thus lifting your copyright controls? 7)Have you placed or has a youtube website purchased all of your images of this event and are all your images on display some where? Investigation is much easier if we have all the images to review. 8) There are 20 images total ? correct? 9) If you and or experts have reviewed the images have you had a conversation with said experts about the shapes and lights seen that would explain the phenomena seen to be in no way representative of natural light emitting forces of planet earth ? Thus are you receiving info from govt or science sources that declare there is no explanation for what was imaged by you ? thank you if you decide to fill out this information....i am hoping AnonymousWitness
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands will relay this list of questions to you. There is a sense of urgency to this matter being discussed. I send that along with the questions.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousWitnessfor the pilot Heijt, please send to him for me.
i am going to post the questions here and i am assuming someone can notify the pilot or the person who helps him in this forum get messages...ATTENTION PILOT HEIJT. are you willing to answer some questions in this public forum ? of your recent experiences...? 1)Time has passed and it is assumed there is contact between you and one or more government G or scientific S agencies...would you tell us the names of the groups G or S that have contacted you about your images ? Just the names of the groups. no personal names is fine.2)you may accept or decline to answer any question. if you decline to answer it may be you have not received this communication request.
3) Has any News Org. offered you a sum of money if you sell your ownership rights to the images you have taken? If yes can you name the News groups ? 4) Have you been instructed NOT to discuss the event in any way with the Public ? 5)
Have you sold the images to a Private Person? 6) Have you yet decided if you will allow people to process your images and display them on social networking sites and science ufo type websites for review and analysis thus lifting your copyright controls? 7)Have you placed or has a youtube website purchased all of your images of this event and are all your images on display some where? Investigation is much easier if we have all the images to review. 8) There are 20 images total ? correct? 9) If you and or experts have reviewed the images have you had a conversation with said experts about the shapes and lights seen that would explain the phenomena seen to be in no way representative of natural light emitting forces of planet earth ? Thus are you receiving info from govt or science sources that declare there is no explanation for what was imaged by you ? thank you if you decide to fill out this information....i am hoping AnonymousWitness
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands will relay this list of questions to you. There is a sense of urgency to this matter being discussed. I send that along with the questions.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO

Please do not spam or clog this thread with multiple posts. One post is enough.

When I have time coming week I will try to answer your questions.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOi am not a spammer, i have little contact with this site and simply tried to effect getting a message to you. I am not in any way rushing you to answer. I respect your position as a pilot.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOhowever with respect to my character as a ufo researcher i would crawl thru hot coals of hell to fight the ufo cover up agents on level ground.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOthis "site" is a ghostship. never have i seen so few dealing with implications of alien invasion, not visitation, in all my time on the internet. I never saw any thing like this, where the debate ends. Not even fool braggarts coming to see their own words on a screen. It's black ops scarey to see how quickly the human minds online stopped dealing with this issue. For the record. 2 navy jets down, crashed 290 miles west of wake island....last week. this week in last few days was a report of 6 to 8 Russian mil planes intercepted by 2 USAF Jets 55 miles west of Alaska border areas...The military activity seem to go up a few notches since this event was recorded by the Pilot. Also for the record the size of some of those lights recorded from 34000 ft were the size of small islands...so you all just keep acting like nothing happened. i am not seeking any reply from any one who has been in this room.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO

cold fusion,,not Aliens,,

sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome i am more impressed with your number of messages in this site than the cold fusion idea, but surely i should have known. of course cold fusion, if i mock your statement (?) i will be called once again a spammer. But of course cold fusion yes. now it all makes sense to me...the radiation liquids flowing from the failed japanese nuclear program flow on tides and come together where the pilot saw it =err= interacting with the elements. Yes we know NASA uses the cold fusion in the rockets they are sending to pluto and mars with men in them...of course and now i will wait here patiently for the stepford wife model A to pump by body full of hormones vitamins and other vital plastics...thank you so much...end of comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFOTHE QUESTIONS ASKED... they are NOT my questions. They are the World's Questions. They are the questions of reporters if they had a chance to ask the right questions, or some of them. The censorship is a disgrace. We are shown and told all about the Kardashians ( The yes, The K word ) but something of huge importance is closed off. This situation is exactly how the coverup has stopped normal truth seeking and honesty from officials who are supposed to be the servants of the People. I am not referring to the Pilot either. And here is my "spamming" constantly repeating comment, from me a SPAMMER : they are NOT my questions. They are the World's Questions.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DERRUFO
a reply to: DERRUFO i find it amusing that people would ask the "O" about equipment to see if strange Lights show up on it. O use to work for NASA. He had many explanations for lights seen around the NASA spacecraft since the old days..apollo gemini etc...but now we live in a new age, where people like E Mitchell apollo openly declares the alien et reality and a real govt coverup of info. ....

Mitchell makes it crystal clear that his opinions are not based on any experience [neither he nor any astronaut he worked with ever saw UFOs on space missions -- his consistent opinion] or information from NASA, which is what I concentrate on because of my professional experience. But don't derail this bizarre and still fascinating thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DERRUFO ... Yes we know NASA uses the cold fusion in the rockets they are sending to pluto and mars with men in them......end of comment.

I don't think this kind of comment is useful to THIS thread, I'll be happy to argue it elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JimObergwe are in agreement about the nature of this thread. I will say reply appreciated. I await any action on the questions. I regret the fix NASA has walked in to of its own accord.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join