It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Execution? Total Psy-op!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
In june a Danish, completely normal guy and photo journalist was released by ISIS after having been held hostage.

He publicly stated that he was with Foley until june this year and Daniel was the guy to give Foleys last message to his mother.

Foleys mother actually flew to Denmark to receive the message.

Atleast this blows a hole in the BS story of Foley having been executed last year.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Maybe there was a screen facing them that allowed them to see the camera feed. So maybe they saw that it was the picture that fell. Of course there are other possibilities and I dont know a lot about tv production so I dont know if that is common to do that.

Maybe they were under some form of hpnotism or mind control. Programmed to reply to scripted questions, but not programmed to react to the unforseen. Wiping at tears that are not their because they believe they are crying. But that doesnt explain the happy demeanor.

Maybe they were focusing so much on remembering their lines... there is a thing about actors who are so engrossed into playing their part that they fail to react naturally to unexpected events. I learned about that from watching Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey JR. What is described by watson is very similar to what you see happening here.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How's that: "it's not the same girl", looking now????
Still doubt, whether or not, this was a psy-op???

Note to add: Here's the 2 faces, overlapping each other.
Can we agree, now, that it's a perfect match???

edit on 108ThupmAugpm8 by ImDaMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Give it up - these women got lifes of their own.

www.anony.ws...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hope people aren't falling for the second psy-op. But, they probably are! Sad, sad species, we've evolved to. Extremely gullible.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

It is obviously NOT the same girl. Get a grip, take a deep breath, and calm down. I agree the beheading vid looks staged, but those are clearly two different girls. Get your eyes checked pal.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think they're both are actually Adrian Brody.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

So, what you're saying is that even with a significant amount of photoshop manipulation, the two women still look distinctly different?

Bloody hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join