It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Execution? Total Psy-op!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4
This is the first that I've seen this. wow. No doubts that is the same nasal whine and face. I think this is one of the best examples of crisis actors. That voice is like a alarm clock to me. I can't stand it.

I think this requires a thread all it's own to bring awareness.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Does anything bad ever happen in this world, or is every single event in the news a psy-op, false flag or CIA machination?

No doubt the man in the video is a crisis actor recruited from Craigslist and his handler is just off screen.

Yes, bad things happen in the world that are all not neccessarily a psy-op, false-flag or CIA mechination. ISIS has been doing bad things for a few months in establishing their caliphate. That being said, who's to say that TPTB aren't going to use the ISIS situation to the situation to their advantage by instilling more fear in the U.S. since we haven't been directly affected by ISIS yet. They could use it by taking away more liberties, staging a false flag and blame it on ISIS to establish martial law, etc. Never underestimate our gubmint. Like Biden (or Rahm Emanuel?) said a few years ago, paraphrasing. "never let a crisis go to waste".

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
a reply to: DarknStormyJust listen to the voices, without watching the video. I couldn't tell the difference.

Question is: why are they making such goofy errors? They must know, eventually, people are going to catch on. Is that what they want? Do they want people to wake up????

If they are doing this I can guarantee you they are not goofy errors.. They are done deliberate. They are not that stupid but maybe they want people to think they are stupid, I really don't know.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Does it matter If they staged the video?.
They still cut off his head.
Oh and seeing they used to torment him often with pretending to execute him he probably thought they were not going to do it.
They cut the video because I bet he did try and fight for his life and they don't want us to see that.
But again it doesn't matter If they edited the footage they still cut off his head.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakableI agree, bad things happen. It's just bad things that happen, on tv, are all scripted. Real stories aren't effective enough to brainwash us. The real goal is to distort people's minds, so much, they can't tell the difference between "reality" and "fiction". Maybe that's why there are so many blatant errors. Then again, maybe we're the only people diggin' to find truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: DarknStormy
Chins don't match. Foley's relative is more pointy, her eyes are naturally wider. They look very similar yes, that's all.

I personally do not get the impression they are the same person.

Yeah when you put the two photos together you can tell straight away they are NOT the same people.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Their ways of creating public opinion to give them the blessings to do their dirty work knows no bounds . This vid although off topic is another example of how they end up fooling us for a time .
a reply to: DarknStormy

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Except people aren't digging, they're jumping to conclusions

Alex Israel (the Sandy Hook girl) is on twitter at @alexisrael - on her account there's dozens of clear pictures of her which confirm she's the same person as in the CNN video.

If you search for Katie Foley you can also find lots of clear pictures of her too - including quite a few of a younger her with James Foley himself. Here's one...

It's very clear that they are not the same person - even if there's a resemblance - and that's even before you consider the fact that both Alex Israel and Katie Foley have friends, classmates, co-workers etc etc, any one of which could confirm that they lead respective lives.

I guess it could all be an elaborate ruse / photoshop trick, but if it is - it's a very good one.

Edit: There's pictures of AI at sort of comparable age to KF in the above pic on her twitter for additional comparison.
edit on 25-8-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That is interesting, thanks for sharing... Unlike the moron claiming to be an expert on chemical's etc, Syria Girl is very intelligent and I hope she does take that muppet to court and roasts him.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormyOk, let's say they're not the same person. Then, why is the girl smiling? Your brother was just "beheaded" and you smile? And, how easy to you think it would be, to behead someone, using that little knife? Besides that, as soon as the knife cut the jugular vein, blood would be spewing EVERYWHERE! There wouldn't be drops of blood, but rather a fountain spewing it.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
She's probably laughing because she's uncomfortable. Laughter is a natural defensive gesture.

I suppose the other side of it is that there might be some relief in receiving closure. That’s bound to have some guilt attached to it, requiring defensive gestures to conceal.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarusI'm not jumping to conclusions. I'm actually just now being made aware of it. I don't follow the crowd. I don't watch tv. I wait, til the dust settles, then, i search. I really don't have a clue, as to what's going on, but at first glance, this scene has been done before. Boy, how quickly people forget.

In case people don't know, or aren't aware:

Psychological Operations (United States)

Psychological operations (PSYOP) or, as it has been known since 2010, Military Information Support Operations (MISO)[1] are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

Country United States
Allegiance Federal
Branch United States Army
Type Special operations force
Part of

Active Army - =United States Special Operations Command Insignia.svg United States Special Operations Command
US Army Special Operations Command SSI.svg United States Army Special Operations Command
Reserve Army - U.S. Army Civil Affairs Psychological Operations Command(USACAPOC)
Garrison/HQ Fort Bragg, NC
Patron Saint Gabriel
Motto "Persuade, Change, Influence"
Colors Army - Bottle-green piped with silver gray.
What's there to doubt???

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
a reply to: DarknStormyOk, let's say they're not the same person. Then, why is the girl smiling? Your brother was just "beheaded" and you smile?

I picked that up also and why I don't know.. People do funny things when they are grieving but she did seem odd about the way she was laughing.

And, how easy to you think it would be, to behead someone, using that little knife? Besides that, as soon as the knife cut the jugular vein, blood would be spewing EVERYWHERE! There wouldn't be drops of blood, but rather a fountain spewing it.

I have watched a few beheading videos (I don't enjoy it either btw) and you are right. The video seems odd to me, the background seems odd to me, No blood seems odd to me, His relaxed state seems odd to me.. Where the hell did they get that Orange Jumpsuit from.. That's something you would expect to see in an American Prison, not the Syrian/Iraqi desert.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you specifically - more the idea that 'we're the only ones digging'.

In this thread people have gotten excited about 'catching them at it' with crisis actors on the basis of one fairly unconvincing video on YT. That's not digging. I wouldn't even describe what I did as 'digging' particularly, but two minutes on Google has provided a fair bit of evidence disputing the video.

It's not conclusive, of course, but I think you'd be hard pressed to dispute it without getting into the idea that TPTB have created media rich backstories and online imprints for two women of different ages in different parts of the country to cover up the fact they only have one female crisis actor at their disposal.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarusBut, don't tptb have to keep the "click" kinda tight? All the crisis they create, they're going to need lots of people to participate. And, let's face it, during these times, people will do anything for a quick buck.

Maybe, this is a way to create and introduce another boogie-man organization, like Al-CIA-DUH. Never let a crISIS go to waste. lol At this point, people believe what they see.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I don't doubt TPTB will maximise the political capital of ISIS, but I don't think they need to fake anything to do so. ISIS is, in reality, a relatively small group - which means it has to rule by fear. They simply don't have enough men to rule with an iron fist, so they create massively bloody scenes designed to subdue their future targets. The West doesn't have to do anything to create a new bogeyman when images trickle back of their slaughter.

With Foley, I suspect his execution was more to do with the US not paying a ransom rather than revenge for airstrikes. He simply wasn't any use to them.

As for the video cutting away which seems to be the main bone of contention - I have three theories, starting with what I think is most likely.

1. They created a bloodless video improve it's shareability in the West. The nationality of the hostage is supposed to be the shocking part, not the actual killing.

2. The messed up the execution somehow and cut it because they didn't want to look amateur and/or stupid.

3. He fought back after realising it wasn't a mock execution which they didn't want to show for obvious reasons.

The whole thing looks staged because it is staged... it's sort of the point. They've picked the most featureless setting they could to avoid revealing their location.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Alex Israel

James Foley's sister

Similar? Yes. Same? Lvl 99 Tin Foil Hat uses conspiracy cudgel to bash sanity in its logic center. In other words, in the world as it is, perhaps but probably not.

COLD OPEN (CNN GREEN ROOM)
Evil Illuminatus #1: "Don't you think they'll recognize her from Sandy Hook?"
Evil Illuminatus #2: "Don't worry we've got that covered."
Evil Illuminatus #1: "How?"
Evil Illuminatus #2: "We've parted her hair...on the other side."
Evil Illuminatus #1: "Genius."
Evil Illuminatus #1: "Mwah hahahaha."
Evil Illuminatus #1 & Evil Illuminatus #2: "Mwah hahahaha."
FADE TO BLACK
(Narrator) Join us next time on 'As The World Crumbles'

edit on 8/25/2014 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/2014 by Josephus because: sand hook is not a thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They're both pretty hot, to be fair.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So has the person who uploaded the video been apprehended and charged with aiding and abetting known terrorist factions?

I wonder if it could be the same guy who uploaded supposed video that set off the arab spring stuff?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
Alex Israel

James Foley's sister

Similar? Yes. Same? Lvl 99 Tin Foil Hat uses conspiracy cudgel to bash sanity in its logic center. In other words, in the world as it is, perhaps but probably not.

COLD OPEN (CNN GREEN ROOM)
Evil Illuminatus #1: "Don't you think they'll recognize her from Sandy Hook?"
Evil Illuminatus #2: "Don't worry we've got that covered."
Evil Illuminatus #1: "How?"
Evil Illuminatus #2: "We've parted her hair...on the other side."
Evil Illuminatus #1: "Genius."
Evil Illuminatus #1: "Mwah hahahaha."
Evil Illuminatus #1 & Evil Illuminatus #2: "Mwah hahahaha."
FADE TO BLACK
(Narrator) Join us next time on 'As The World Crumbles'
Not many people have that tear drop shaped head. Look at her eyebrows, down to the tip of her nose. And, her droopy eyes. The only difference i see, is the part and the color of her hair. lol Most people don't even remember Sandy Hook. How would they recognize her? lmfao

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join