It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and other sites with it's online Debunkers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
a reply to: skyblueworld

Thread derailment is another,causing the people reading the thread into going on off on nonsensical tangents totally unrelated to the message originally posted.
Seen it many times.

How on earth does this have nothing to do with your thread?
There is no irony here, the person was adding a valid 5th point to your 4 points posted.

I've seen debunkers derailing threads many times in the past, especially when they can't prove they are right,then they start writing about off topic things,and claim how those are right though.

I honestly read it wrong and would sincerely love to edit it, that time though has been and gone. It also should of been defiantly a 5) on the list.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am on your side skyblueworld.

bit worried about saying any thing else.
THEY will us it to mess with us!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It seems like the best way to insert any useful persons would be to have them longstanding members by passing their account from person to person over along period of time. Give them search programs that will let them have information at their fingertips the average person does not have. They will sound very intelligent and very up on every subject so respected, then when they say something people automatically feel they are right and others must be wrong.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Its like the Bible thumpers in your family. Even though the reason is always Satan is fooling you, if it wasn't for being being curious about all things and not just one narrow view you'd be one of them.

Especially the fraidy cat religious folk.

The "every phenomenon not understood is the devil" crowd. The, "Don't go there, you'll go to hell" crowd.

Rewinding to the Dark Ages.
edit on 21-10-2014 by intrptr because: BB code

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join