It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock that looks like "Enlongated Skull" on Curiosity Sol 726

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

If you spent as much time and effort reading actual scientific research about mars Arken - you would be an expert by now!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Have to agree that this one is pretty weak as a "skull", but warrior helmet? LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It looks like a naked women with big ones to me. Its a matter of visual perception I suppose although I know its a rock really.
The dreaded I can see more than rocks virus!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Clairaudience

Wow, how rude. I see way more outlandish threads here than arkens threads and they are allowed to stay.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
the most interesting part of the picture to me is the triangular arrow head shaped rock and the triangular arrow head shaped cut out on the left side.
I suppose erosion could create the triangular shapes but it doesn`t seem to be very common on mars based on the other pictures that the rover has taken.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Sorry Arken, I have to agree with EA006 on this one. It's a big stretch even for you. But still a big fan.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I moved this ridiculous proposition to hoax.
edit on 25-8-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No hoax, just the Rock Monster's cousin

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I clicked on it because I find elongated skulls to be interesting. I should have looked at the poster as well. I won't make that mistake again. As far as clicking on these threads in general, It's because they've been on the "front page" so-to-speak. I figure "Oh, did someone actually find something legitimate?". The answer is always no when Arken is concerned, so take your ignorant satire somewhere else (I thought you were better then that).

I feel I'm quite justified, seeing as how this has been moved into hoax (Thank you Overlord). All threads like these do is taint the forums with nonsense.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum

I clicked on it because I find elongated skulls to be interesting. I should have looked at the poster as well. I won't make that mistake again. As far as clicking on these threads in general, It's because they've been on the "front page" so-to-speak. I figure "Oh, did someone actually find something legitimate?". The answer is always no when Arken is concerned, so take your ignorant satire somewhere else (I thought you were better then that).

I feel I'm quite justified, seeing as how this has been moved into hoax (Thank you Overlord). All threads like these do is taint the forums with nonsense.

Nope. I'm not really better than that. You should have payed more attention then you wouldn't have been let down. It is what it is. There's no reason to be an arse about it. Really. If you can't see that, then no... I'm definitely NOT better than that. Nobody has to like it, nobody has to even agree with it, but I have a problem with being ugly about it. We can agree to disagree that being ugly is an effective method of communication.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum

Wow... okay.

<< 1   >>

join