It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How deep does it go? Are all guilty by association?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The recent child abuse revelations regarding the Catholic Church and high-profile British entertainers has got me pondering something rather disconcerting. If we are to believe that certain members of these institutions have committed these offences on a regular basis throughout their tenures, which seems to be the case, does that incriminate anyone else? If so, what involvement would one have to have with the guilty parties to be considered guilty themselves? In a number of these cases it seems that large numbers of associates were either present when the crimes took place (eg. Parties, Gatherings, Ceremonies) or after the fact when deciding what course of action to take (eg. Vatican, Cardinals, Arch-Bishops).

This conundrum concerns me in other non-child abuse related areas as well. It's been alluded that the music and movie industries are completely corrupt and controlled by the very powerful and hidden elite, much like everything else. Does this mean there are no films/documentaries dealing with real life lareg-scale corruption/wrong-doing that can be trusted? Are all musicians/directors/celebrities involved in corruption/abuse at some level as a result? Where does one draw the line and how can this dilemma be reconciled?

This is what I've been pondering. Am I being niave thinking that my favourite actor/musician could not possibly be one of the ones involved in all these underhanded activities, considering that the industry they work in, is seemingly so saturated by it? Even if they aren't involved, given the number that allegedly are, they must have some knowledge of what is going on, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: -mytym-

Guilty by association....no.
Can't tar everyone with the same brush. Maybe a few more people should be wrestling with their conscience?

You know I think back to Gary glitter singing "you wanna be in my gang...." and at the time wondering - who the hell wants to do that......
Now I know it was quite a few people, and they're doing time.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I've been wrestling with a similar issue. If the world is going to # and you try to share some of these realities with those willing to listen. Seeing how it doesn't change the trajectory we are heading in anyway, is it wrong to than invest in the companies you rail against? You know, since no one listens might as well bet against humanity. Right? Does that make you guilty by association?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What gets me is that we arrest and imprison people for being there when a crime is committed and doing nothing so why don't we arrest people that keep quiet in parliament about the scandal that our establishment is trying its best to hush up.

They remove or bury somehow incriminating things on the net such as the list made by MI5 or special branch of the men going into Elm Grove to abuse young boys on which cliff richard's name sat and the singer of cherry pie who now has a title also. They know all about him and it can't be missed he has moved his main assets out of the country and changed his passport for another country - you don't bother with that sort of thing when you are so famous, unless you know something in your bachground can come back to bit your sad backside. I read his fans are buying up his records I can't believe that the old no smoke without fie doesn't resonate here.

Elsewhere it was mentioned that William Hague hid this problem some time ago and now - he's leaving politics at the point in his career when he could have replaced Cameron?. Cameron knows exactly who is involved from his cabinet and mates, also those in the Royals and institutions that have the welface of our vulnerable children. These men have the minds and urges of reptilian predators, you can bet they will offend again when they think they can get away with itl Urges like these need prison and or help whatever.. Forget the corruption within our politicians we also have this kind or crime rattling the corridors of power. Heaven help us!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Are all guilty by association?

In short, no.
But I certainly agree that there must be many thousands of people who were (and probably continue to be) involved in this vile abuse. Hopefully it is just a matter of time before everyone who committed, or turned a blind eye to these crimes will face justice. I can only hope.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You're in too deep. You need to back out and start over. Start with verifiable evidence first. Try to avoid people who make claims without backing what they are saying up. Yes there is corruption everywhere, but to assume that it is all connected to one grand overarching conspiracy is naive and a fallacy. It's more like people are greedy and will do whatever they can get away with to make more money, other people be damned. Every person in the world has this attribute, you use it at times in smaller scales. I do the same.

Then the other half is that you have people in an organization that has a reputation, so they hide the misdeeds of the higher ups in that organization because they more thoroughly represent that organization in the public's eyes. It doesn't mean that the organization approves of those actions, they just want to cover their asses.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Am I being naive thinking that my favorite actor/musician could not possibly be one of the ones involved in all these underhanded activities, considering that the industry they work in, is seemingly so saturated by it? Even if they aren't involved, given the number that allegedly are, they must have some knowledge of what is going on, right?
Yes, they ALL KNOW what's going on. The reason why they don't speak up is because they would be suicided, the moment they opened their mouth. You don't really think the people that own the tv networks are going to let someone like Angelina Jolie have a press conference, to expose the pedophile ring running ramped in Hollywood, do you? hahahahah

Everyone in the upper echelons of life, KNOW. They're just playing by the rules because they also KNOW, if they don't play by the rules....well......

It's kind of an exchange. They give you the world....you keep your mouth shut and do as your told. Don't keep your mouth shut, they'll take the world back, with interest!!! KnowWhatIMean

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

They remove or bury somehow incriminating things on the net such as the list made by MI5
Wasn't it Ken Livingstone who stood up and accused MI5/6 of filming abuse for the purpose of blackmailing the offenders? The way I see it they are as guilty as those doing the abuse.

OP. Watch these vids. They ARE on topic!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

edit on 25-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This subject matter makes my blood boil to think an adult lusts after innocent children and I say we start with the church and its leaders. No matter what the outcome is to be, First thing First - That individual MUST step down/resign his position. I know that might sound harsh but that individual had been put in the spotlight and accused - meaning somehow someway he was put into the position that now puts doubt into some believers as to wether this person has and or will compromise biblical law again. But on the other hand if the individual is found guilty.......put him/her in jail and throw the key away. People like Ian Watkins deserve what they get.

As for those who are associates of the guilty party, they become guilty once they witness the crime. Failure to report a crime is a crime in itself and you could be brought up on charges (in Texas you would be charge Class A misdemeanor for failing to report the offence that resulted in serious bodily injury or death. In Ohio it's illegal to knowingly fail to report a felony. I believe a Pope or two are guilty of this!

Most of us have seen the youtube videos in the entertainment world as to members flashing Illuminati sign language, Satan worship, child sacrifices, giving their soul to the devil (Katy Perry) etc.... If you have not seen the thousands of videos.... go there a check a few out. Actors, performers, musicians and political leaders all using the "The sign of Satan" also known as the "Horn" sign (thumb and small finger raised while the other fingers are tucked in). Some use body language as if they are trying to send you a message (which I believe they are doing). Then look around and see which ones have been convicted concerning child abuse, or the famous children who talk about the abuse they received from their parents, why even ex-satanist (that is what they call themselves) admit to witnessing child sacrifices, sex with minors, movie star who talked about how many TV producers demand sexing from them, etc.... To much activity to be even considered as coincidence.

Of course not all are involved. But if you do your research I think you will find many in the arts have been caught in the act.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

chrisspivey.org...

bet you enjoy this writer

edit on 25/8/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Thats too long a read for me at this time! Whats the winter comment about?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Voidhawk it say's WRITER not winter ?
new glasses

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Voidhawk it say's WRITER not winter ?
new glasses

LOL I got new glasses about two months ago, I was obviously ripped off

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I hadn't actually checked back on this thread since I posted. I'll definitely have to watch those McCannes videos. The reason I returned is because of the Hollywood Insider thread that popped up again the other day. I was going to post directly on that thread but I fear the reply would be lost as the thread had degenerated quickly.

Anyway, I had a deeper look at the website where the video originated and it was quite disturbing to say the least. Granted, it may be all lies and falsehoods, but something tells me there is more than a pinch of truth in it. It's not just the OP on that website, but also the comments from others that are very insightful. It got me to thinking, and it seems that it raises more questions than it answers.

If even a small fraction of what is mentioned is true, then it seems it may no longer be as simple as guilt by association and choosing to keep quiet. Many of the perpetrators may in fact be victims themselves. They are put into positions where they are virtually forced to commit these acts or suffer severe consequences. It seems that there are no alternative routes to stardom than through these "gatekeepers" who force you to comply with these sick rituals. One of these elements is that they need to have sufficient material to blackmail you with before they'll allow your career to advance. This ensures that you cannot stray from their plan. I'm probably not explaining myself very well, but the website does a much better job.

I have so many points I want to make but it's difficult for me to get the right words out at the moment. I just feel compelled to say something about it. I really want it to stop, and I want others to be spared from this horrendous treatment, I just can't see how that can be achieved. What about all those poor kids who try out for shows like American Idol? They will do anything for their shot at success and these vultures are there waiting to corrupt them.

How do you get this information out to the masses? It seems any person, with any significant influence over large numbers of people is kept in line through the same methods. Don't speak out (unless we want you to) or you'll be cast out, incarcerated, killed, family killed, etc. To make matters worse, not only does the truth remain hidden, but the propaganda is given free reign to pervert more innocent minds. Unfortunately, one cannot acquire any significant influence over large numbers of people without giving these puppet-masters the means to successfully blackmail them. Perhaps now, while the internet age is still young, a small window of opportunity exists to bypass the usual methods and speak the truth? Perhaps this is the way to reach the masses before it's too late? I don't know, I hope something changes.

I apologise for the disjointed post, but I just wanted to get this out there.

join