It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents to guard UK airports against jihadi fanatics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
Cool, but I will not recognise the authority of a US agent over a UK official, ever.
I have at no time indicated that I would infringe on your right as an individual to accept and defer to a US agent on UK territory if you wish. I will not.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

As a control measure the USG WILL exploit that to achieve results. AS they do a great MANY things...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
True, but I will ignore any US agents I ever hear trying to control me on UK territory.
I will only listen to UK officials so any US agent trying to infringe on my freedom will be treated as a foreign enemy without any obvious UK official advising me otherwise. Either way, I will only speak to a UK official.
Is that so unsurprising to people? Really?
Sovereignty of territory, protection of UK interests, you know, pretty rational stuff.
I reject any US agency authority over any citizen of the UK while on UK territory.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well hands up i have not read the source link because it is the express which IMO before it's news in print form
in other words 90% crap and 10% misquoted half truth.

seriously if they say 10 or more agents are coming here the truth is more likely that one has come on some
exchange scheme or other or it is as an advisor regarding the NATO summit due in a little while.

i would be more interested in USSS staff running round Cardiff prior to the start of the summit that none has mentioned
but if obama or senior US staff are attending they must be lurking around?

again please the Express is a comic tabloid not a serious news source.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

There is a huge difference between trying to control you, and trying to save your lives and property.

Not all government cooperative agencies and agents are corrupt with sinister objectives.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
AKA you're paranoid,it's like clockwork really...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
I do not, and have never devolved my responsibility to another person or agency for the safety of life and property of myself or loved ones. I support your right to do that though if that is how you wish it to be.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Come on man. You are going over the top with your replies.

All we are saying or most of us are saying is that the FBI are over here helping us out with investigating and Patrolling our Borders because WE HAVE EXTREMISTS LIVING AMONG US and they need to be caught before they do something nasty and I'm guessing they have something planned otherwise there probably wouldn't be a need for US operatives over here... and they are at the Airports because THAT IS WHERE THE EXTREMISTS who are entering and exiting the UK Travel through.

If they can catch and halt a possible atrocity on UK soil, you will be applauding them instead of flaming up.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Come on man. You are going over the top with your replies.

How so? What have I said that is specifically 'over the top'?

All we are saying or most of us are saying is that the FBI are over here helping us out with investigating and Patrolling our Borders
Who is this 'we' you speak of? Does a majority view equal the correct view now?

because WE HAVE EXTREMISTS LIVING AMONG US and they need to be caught before they do something nasty and I'm guessing they have something planned otherwise there probably wouldn't be a need for US operatives over here... and they are at the Airports because THAT IS WHERE THE EXTREMISTS who are entering and exiting the UK Travel through.

No matter how many words you capitalise in your reply, it is the words alone which pass your message.
I disagree with your words, regardless of the unnecessary capitalisation.

If they can catch and halt a possible atrocity on UK soil, you will be applauding them instead of flaming up.

Nope, again you assume things about me and make assertions which have nothing to support them.
I will never accept US officials having authority over me on UK territorial land. Perhaps you do, I do not deny your right to be governed by any nations law enforcement agencies you wish to be governed by...why do you appear to have a problem with me refusing to accept any authority over me by an agency of a foreign country?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I wrote some words in Capitals to make them stand out so you could understand.

And I don't have qualms about you wanting to only speak to UK Officials. It's your choice but I'm really not bothered by the FBI presence at the Airports and as I've stated already... if they help to stop an atrocity then so be it.

Perhaps you hav'nt watched the News or read the news of late about 'British Muslims' flying off to Syria and Iraq to join this fight?
edit on CDTMon, 25 Aug 2014 17:16:27 -0500u3105x127x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Ah, fair enough, I shall dismiss you as a troll from now on. Clearly I have the intelect to understand what you are trying to convey, but you wish to present an argument that I do not now. The actions of one who cannot maintain a reasoned argument.

...you wish to devolve our territorial border control to another sovereign nation based on what you see 'on the news' yeah? OK, I shall dismiss you from reasoned debate from now on.

Kindest regards,
GoS.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Not only based on what I see on the News but also what I read and see with my own eyes.

I think you have been defeated and that is why you no longer want to debate the issue.

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Which specific issue? i love debate.
You will never see me running from respectful debate, ever.

*Edit*
but I respect your right to make public assertions about me, however incorrect,

edit on 25-8-2014 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hopefully MI5 will be watching U.S. airports?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join