It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reason Bin Laden has not been caputred

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Funny how they can pull names of "hijackers" out of their rear end within a day or two and can't find Osama.

Oh BTW, at least half a dozen of said "hijackers" were actually found alive. Mohammed Atta's one of them. And they never did bother to correct their information.

I'm thinking bin Laden's been dead for some time now and they just dress people up or just have someone record something. The government may SAY it's bin Laden--but the thing is, how many of us average Joes and Janes have met bin Laden and know what his voice sounds like?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Didnt Dubya actually say that he doent care about catching him anymore? And anyway many people still care about the war in Iraq even though Saddam has been caught.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How many stupid people can this land hold??

One of my tip offs was the fact that most of these 9/11 terrorists were alive and well and wondering what the
was going on, why were their pictures on FBI's most wanted....

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dear Folks ..I sit here in complete Awh...At how WE THE PEOPLE ...Have just totally given up On TRUTH & INTEGRITY / HONESTY All the Values Your Dad And Grandpa told Us WERE ESSENTIAL TO MEN IN ORDER TO CONDUCT LIFE ITSELF ... So WE sit each and every night waiting to see if something ANYTHING is Different Or hey maybe the FBI or the CIA or those Snappy young men at the Homeboy security firm ... Or is it going to be someone from the local YMCA that finally Say's what has really been on each man and Woman's lip's well ever Since something about 9/11 told you it really wasn't exactly what the BUSH people were trying so Desperately to get you to swallow But rather some small. Call it an Itch but call it something Anyway folks I have not been a very Likeable man ever since that day AND I WILL BET THE FARM THAT NO IDIOT NAMED OSAMA OR SANTA CLAUS HAD SQWAT TO DO WITH HI-JACKING [At the exact same time] NOT 4 or 5 Of Boeings finest AND THEN FUEL UP THEN TAXIED OUT WITHOUT EVEN BOARDING NOT ONE FULL PLANE LOAD OF PASSENGERS .. Now folks these are NOT chubby little 737s ... NO WAY these Baby's Are the BIG BOY'S which will seat Nicely depending on how they were Configured around say between 224 and say 267 happy paying Customers ... NOW FOLKS COME ON THINK FOR CHRIST SAKE .. DIDN'T YOU THINK IT TOTALLY SCREWED THAT ON AN AIRCRAFT AS LARGE AS THAT BOY HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY TAXIED OUT WITH A BELLY FULL OF KEROSENE BUT FORGOT TO BOARD MORE THAN 3/4 Of there Happy paying customers ON EVERY FREAKING PLANE USED IN THIS GOVERNMENT SUPER SCAM ..Didn't you people realize that there were NOT MORE than 60 Or so Souls ON ANY ONE AIRCRAFT . DO the Math I BEG OF YOU... HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ON AN CROSS COUNTRY FLIGHT HOW DO YOU ROTATE OUT OF A RUSH HOUR N.Y. AIRPORT AND NOT HAVE EVERY INCH OF SPACE TAKEN ... Have you been on any Flights lately?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I believe alot of stuff that most people don't (eg. Conspiracys) but I can't bring myself to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and that OBL is being harboured by the US government.

First of all wouldn't Bush love to catch OBL to show the public that his war on terror is going good, and that they are making progress.

As for the US saying "oh he's in Iran now" just so they could invade Iran is total BS. How many times had the US invaded Mexico because one of the top 10 FBI most wanted crossed the border???

We must remember that the world is a Huge place, and, especially in those mountains, there are ALOT of places to hide, and it would be suprisingly hard to track someone down when they dont use mail, internet, phone, banking, all they use are messenger boys who travel on camels.

Thats just my opinion.... you probably all think im wrong, but i dont care

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join