It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosses, Jesus, Mohammed, what do the texts say about creation?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

You'd be one of the rare religious people that can be that way, then and I'll know to read your posts with that in mind

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Well I can't judge anyone for their beliefs. We ALL have free will and the choice to believe what we want. That was God's intention. You must make the decision and no one can make it for you. Even if I met a Satanist I can't judge them. It is their life not mine.

I do apologize for being rude previously. I'm deployed and miss my wife and daughter a LOT. I know that's not an excuse, but I am sorry nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
Now you see, this one has always baffled me.. He made the sun and moon on Day four apparently?

Genesis 1:16
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Genesis 1:17
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
Genesis 1:18
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:19
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day

So what is the light he refers to on day one...where was that light coming from?

Genesis 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Jesus Christ. He does say I am the light of this world.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

So what is the light he refers to on day one...where was that light coming from?

Hope you don't mind if I add a little theology.
It is believed by some that the creator did create in the first four days in His own light. This was called the primeval light. Now remember that all of this is theology. The ancients describe this as a ball with a hole drilled in the ball and a light beam projected through that hole' Now that is just a simple explanation of this earth surrounded by water (gas) and the path of primeval light created and projected through that path. Some ancients in Kabbalah will believe that this projected light was a spear of light which the Word used as a mark of an era. As the star (sun) was placed in the universe the primeval light diminished so as to present the sun.

Gen_2:4 These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.

There are some who believe that there was no big bang that created the world instantaneously. In this above verse it is believed that the word "generations" does not reference people or human generations but eras of generating (producing). This was before people were created so it could not reference people. If these ancients are correct then there were unknown timeless eras of producing or creating.

Job_26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

There is also some speculation that the hole in the universe which the primeval light projected is in the northern portion of the unfinished universe.

Actually I don't really know any more than you do and will not try to cloud the issue.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join