It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosses, Jesus, Mohammed, what do the texts say about creation?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Moses claims everything was completed in 6 days, and God rested on the 7th day Sabbath.

Jesus says God has not stopped working to this day, and he won't until the 6th day is completed.

In the native American spiritual traditions they noticed that all of nature worked perfectly and that man was the only thing out of place. They assumed that the creation was made for them and they were supposed to fit in and not destroy and rebuild. Who is civilized?

The animals had completed their evolution, coming together as one at the end of day 5.

Then we were created on God's day 6.

Then the Koran adds the last piece. God asks the particles would they Come together willfully/ naturally or unwilling/ supernatural and they said willingly. Depecting a long natural process.

Put all three together and it looks like this.

The light that comes from the explosion of nothingness into all physical reality happens day 1.

The lighter elements that form the sky and water gather together by the end of day 2.

The larger particles form land on which the waters seperate and forms seas, and vegetation sprouts, day 3.

All particles have willfully come together to form all visible matter, son, moon, everything in the universe day 4.

All sea creatures and land creatures created and sent forth to multiply over the entire earth. Day 5.

Man still looking for himself, his purpose, the reason why? When we come together as one then we may come to an end of day 6, and the reign of the Holy Spirit, the true Sabbath.

Putting all three gospels together it appears God agrees with something similar to the big bang.
edit on 24-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
check this out youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Sorry but saying something doesn't make it true. Where does it say Jesus said that God is still working until the end of the sixth day?

Genesis 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

So it plainly states that the day is a normal day.

The big bang theory agrees with God not the other way around. There's nothingness in the world and then poof there's a whole universe in an instant. Created.

Good thought but your interpretation of the Bible is a little ehh.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
God created everything. God is that over powered.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
God created everything. God is that over powered.

What do you mean by over powered? Because he's God so it'd make sense that he was all powerful

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

God mode.

As over powered as you could get.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Then along comes a kitty cat to correct the silliness...

Genesis 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

So it plainly states that the day is a normal day.

Except a normal day is one revolution of the earth based on the light of the sun hitting the earth...

But the sun and the moon wern't created until the forth day...

Interestingly enough, said book also says a day is like a thousand years to God

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Okay where is that written? Because people have been arguing that for a long time. Reason they were arguing is because it never says that in the Bible.

Genesis 1:16
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Genesis 1:17
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
Genesis 1:18
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:19
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

whats the point in asking a question, then posting the answer?

Perhaps "god" is talking about flashlights in the sky?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I meant your personal opinion. I'm sorry if that was too complicated for you to grasp.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
funny it says exactly what I just stated in both cases....

which bible are you reading?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

King James. How do you have an evening and a morning? Day and night. It becomes day as the sun revolves as it keeps revolving it becomes night. One complete rotation is a day. Magic huh? You still never sourced my 2 questions? Look back and let's see what you got?

edit on 25-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Simple... You don't have an evening or morning, day or night... without the two great lights that were "created" on the fourth day...

And I only see one question, and a few smart ass comments...

Okay where is that written?

In your book...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

No there were 2 questions. Where does it say that a day to God is a 1000 years and where does it say that Jesus said that God is still on the 6th day?
Simply saying in your book is nothing. Show me the verses buddy.
If that's what it takes to make evening and morning then how was there even an evening and morning?
3 And God said, Let there be light
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day

I'm using the actual words from the Bible to back me up and you're using what?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25
Mosses, Jesus, Mohammed, what do the texts say about creation?

Yes, what do the texts say about Mosses? Well, I think Wikipedia put it best when it said -

Mosses are flowerless plants belonging to the division Bryophyta. They are typically 1–10 cm (0.4–3.9 in) tall, though some species are much larger, like Dawsonia, the tallest moss in the world which can grow to 50 cm (20 in) in height. They commonly grow close together in clumps or mats in damp or shady locations. They do not have flowers or seeds or vascular tissue and their simple leaves cover the thin stems. At certain times mosses produce spore capsules which are borne aloft on thin stalks.

There are approximately 12,000 species of moss classified in the Bryophyta.[2] The division Bryophyta formerly included not only mosses, but also liverworts and hornworts. These other two groups of bryophytes are now placed in their own divisions.

Amen.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Where does it say that a day to God is a 1000 years

Check psalm 90 and 2 peter...

and where does it say that Jesus said that God is still on the 6th day?

I didn't say anything about that...

If that's what it takes to make evening and morning then how was there even an evening and morning?

I already answered that... You can't have a morning or evening without the star and the moon that was "created" on the forth day...

3 And God said, Let there be light
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day

So you're actually assuming God started all creation here... on this little rock in the middle of an endless almost infinite space... really?

I'm using the actual words from the Bible to back me up and you're using what?

The same thing... except I actually know what the book says...

there are flaws within the book... you do realise that right?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
Jesus says God has not stopped working to this day, and he won't until the 6th day is completed.

Right there.

Give me the actual verse like I did. Don't be lazy. If you're going to start a thread that sparks debate you have to source your information. You can't have the other person do it for you.

As a Christian I believe there are no flaws in the Bible. I take everything literal. I know what the book says, but you obviously do not.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

As a Christian I believe there are no flaws in the Bible. I take everything literal.

So you're a fundy... that explains a lot actually...

This would be were our conversation ends, because its pointless talking to someone about the bible who thinks there are no errors or flaws in it... IF that is what you believe, you simply haven't looked hard enough...

Good luck

And this isn't my thread by the way

edit on 25-8-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I apologize it isn't your thread. I have read the Bible several times cover to cover and have yet to find anything that makes me doubt or find a flaw. Call me what you want but I'd die for my Lord and his flawless book.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I didn't call you anything... at least not anything insulting... just factual

You're a literal fundamentalist... which would be someone who takes the bible literally and believes it has no flaws, and is absolutely true... Im dating one, I know its pointless no matter what I show you

Again... IF that is your position... You haven't looked hard enough no matter how many times you read it cover to cover...

edit on 25-8-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join