It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I study Forensics, now I'm no expert but one of the first things our professors said to us was no two murders are the same, victims react differently, there is no "execution model" and it's a wee bit silly to say "oh he screamed too much or he screamed too little" just look at how differently we react to things like bee stings etc. reacting to being murdered will surely give different reactions.

For the Islamic word not being spoken, the alleged executioner was a British man, during the execution in Woolwich there was no Islamic word spoken. If it was the CIA they would make sure they spoke Arabic as that would make it fit with previous executions.

The theory of parent appearing in front of the media within 24 hours may be highly abnormal but not impossible.

In my opinion, if it was staged it was staged by amateurs who are not used to the "free media" and not used to people spotting such mistakes. I think the only editing was made by the ISIS if there was editing made. I think if CIA was to do it it would be difficult to prove fake or edited. There would be speculation but no solid evidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cayla19
a reply to: JimTSpock

For the Islamic word not being spoken, the alleged executioner was a British man, during the execution in Woolwich there was no Islamic word spoken. If it was the CIA they would make sure they spoke Arabic as that would make it fit with previous executions.

Except the 100 times the woolwich murderers mentioned allah akbar and why they did it?
Plus that wasn't a video'd execution, it was an attack thatwas caught on camera, two different things.

You say if it was the CIA they would have made sure, how is the absence of evidence now evidence?
We have evidence that shows how they generally complete their executions, if anything this one IS different.

The alleged executioner is the son of Adel Abdel Bari (one of Bin laden's trusted lieutenants), I'm pretty sure he'd know an islamic word or two or at least a phrase or so out of the Qu'ran.
edit on 27/8/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/8/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I said in my opinion which is just that an opinion. Just because it is different doesn't mean it is fake. Yes they have used All'ah akbar in their video a lot which is not surprising as they only copied the obvious phrase used by islamic extremists. They also said we're sending our troops to our country and women in our country have to witness things like this every day which shows they were slightly confused about who they are actually with here, but anyways I was just simply showing other sides to the points made. Also sometimes absence of evidence can be more important than evidence itself a lot of the time you have to look for things that are not there.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Cayla19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Haven't seen the video but i thought that when they behead someone they are laid down ??

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: contagion66

Not necessarily, in the old days they used to but some sadists will prefer to do it so they can properly see the face and the kneeling position can be seen as degrading, suppose it is also a personal preference.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join