It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude77
anyone else thrown off a bit by this interview(and the parents press conference) ..

I know everyone grieves in their own way .. but certain things just seem a bit off .. for example .. at one point, the interviewer says in question form, "and michael, this wasn't the first time your brother had been kidnapped ?" .. the sister lets out a big smile followed by a big chuckle and the brother chuckles as well as if finding that question amusing ..

.. I mean I understand we all grieve differently but that just seemed off as a reaction to such a question, especially given that you now know that your brother was brutally executed .. they chuckle, almost holding back a laugh .. and their overall expressions/reactions seem odd .. could be nothing but just seemed strange ..

This is strangely familiar to the same sort of "feeling" we got from the families interviewed after Sandy Hook

edit on 25-8-2014 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"Could James Foley have been murdered by ISIS a YEAR ago? New claims from Assad regime over footage of beheading as spies use 'vein analysis' to find Jihadi John" -More here
Updates to the Op article ;

[extext]Assad's official spokesman, said that the Islamic State was an ‘extension’ of the Free Syrian Army who sold Foley to his killers a year ago
Britain’s ambassador to Washington says UK is 'close' to identifying suspect
Spies studying veins of jihadist's hands in video in 'vein matching' technique
Claims however have now emerged that the video was 'staged' and Briton was not the killer but was instead used for propaganda purposes
But claim of a year ago made by propagandist for Assad is in conflict with known contact made with his family by Foley before his murder

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thought this was funny.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Within hours of the video's release Obama was acknowledging the beheading on MSM.

And then he went back to golfing. All part of the plan too.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: shasta9600

This is strangely familiar to the same sort of "feeling" we got from the families interviewed after Sandy Hook

It may be a strangely familiar feeling to you, and all the other "critical thinking" people who went to extraordinary places in their heads with regards to SH.

ATS at it's worst.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
ignore
edit on 26-8-2014 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What I find utterly hilarious is that people are ready on a whim to believe what they are being told by the media. Just being told that Osama is dead and thrown into the ocean is the tip of the fkn iceberg. Or being told about the magic bullet theory.

I need to watch this Bill Hicks clip again to get a reminder.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I like to believe the danger isn't to regular folks, the danger is to those that have wronged these terrorist organizations eg. the government.

It nice to have a belief, but at least TRY and ground it in some reality.

As IS maraud across the middle east, they are killing many people who have nothing to do with government, who live simple lives and probably weren't even aware that there was a problem till it kicked in there door, rustled their women and raped their cattle.

Please explain how you come to the conclusion that the Yazidis Kurds, for example, "wronged" these terrorists. Please explain how this same group of people fall outside of your reference to "ordinary folk".
edit on 26-8-2014 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

I find it utterly perplexing that some people will, without any contemplation, adopt the "everything is fake" attitude. And then look for evidence to support that view!

Bill Hicks would have a good laugh at these idiots.

Hilarity has nothing to do with looking at something objectively, however the ship of fools that sails around this website from time to time is actually pathetic.

Edit: Looks like that ship has set sail again, with full rigging and every sheet to the wind, I'm going to leave now before the "critical thinking" approaches critical mass!

edit on 26-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Who's saying that ''everything's fake''?
See you throw out these generalization when you probably dont remember a single post Ive done before this thread.

I've never said ISIS are fake.. I've never said the atrocities occurring in Iraq or Syria are fake, they are happening!
ISIS are bad bad bad mofo's!

I'm saying that this movie was staged, it was a fake piece of crap and no one was beheaded. You and many others criticized me for it, I didn't care I stuck to my guns. If you think that movie shows Foley being beheaded your assuming far to much and believing the TV a little to easily.

You cant even tell me why you think that's Foley in the picture at the end. Your too busy criticizing people.
If the movie was staged, why wouldn't the photo be?

So please, enlighten me, what proof, what piece of evidence do you have that none of us have seen that makes you so sure that's Foley in the picture at the end?

No names, no snarky comments. A simple answer, come on, please convince me I would love to be a part of your little posse of believers.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

My advice to you is to look up a term called an "argument from ignorance".

(I was going to post a link but why should I?)

Have a think about that.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

so once again you cant answer a simple question. Disappointing! Your so quick to jump on other people who dont agree but refuse to backup your position.

Do you even have an answer?
Here ya go

'' the TV said it was Foley and the movie was a gruesome filming of his execution '''

its that simple.

I dont know what happened to Foley, that movie that was released is a staged film. Its not his beheading. There's no evidence or proof to suggest the photo of the corpse at the end is actually him. The only proof you have is that the TV says so. Why cant you just admit that?
anyway..

edit on am620318262014-08-26T06:20:52-05:00062014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

(post by seabhac-rua removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did you even bother to look up the term I suggested, obviously not.

The onus is on you to prove that the image at the end of the video is not of Foley. You have presented zero evidence that the image is not that of James Foley.

How hard is it for you to get your head around that?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I cant!
I dont think it is, but I'm not criticizing you for having an opinion.
I said I dont know what happened to Foley and there is 0 evidence that it is Foley.
I said that Forensic experts are saying the film is staged and doesn't actually show anything in regards to Foley s Death
I said:

There's no evidence or proof to suggest the photo of the corpse at the end is actually him

Your the one ridiculing people because they aren't on-board with your ''that is Foley'' position.

what was it you said?

Hilarity has nothing to do with looking at something objectively, however the ship of fools that sails around this website from time to time is actually pathetic.

funny, it appears you aren't looking at it objectively. It appears your believing everything the TV tells you. Judging from previous history of lies in the media I would have though objective thinking would make you a little suspicious.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
look at it like this.
They presented a staged video to make you believe it was a beheading video.
They then showed you a photo of a corpse.

1. If they staged the video to trick then why wouldn't they stage the photo
2. If they are so media savvy and have so much money and expertise why cant they use any corpse?

I apologies for thinking objectively and being critical of what the Murdoch Media is telling me, they've lied like this before and I'm not a sponge that soaks up all their crap day in day out.

Sorry if you are!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join