It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Border security is no longer a major factor. ISIS' ability to recruit and build small cells from within the domestic populations is...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
Border security is not an issue? Last week a journalist put a Bin Laden mask on, crossed into Mexico and then returned? You are also assuming that ISIS has waited until now to enter the country, you give them very little credit for intelligence. Judging by their actions to date with careful planning and strategy, I would suggest they entered the US at least six months ago and are waiting for some specific date to act. Just because they are brutal pigs does not mean they are stupid.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My apologies for drifting off the topic a bit.

By all means carry on with this extremely important discussion of one beheading, and the alleged fake video of it.

We can discuss the thousands of other brutal killings, atrocities and other unimportant stuff some other time.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ISIS, ISIL, is AL-CIA -DA! This is all a game. FEAR BASED MIND CONTROL for the American news junkies.

Im no expert but the background looked like a green screen to me. The cut away just as the blood was suppose to flow was a dead give away also. The family seams fake as hell too, the parents and brother and sister. Crisis actors...

They will blow up stuff and kill people here in America, just as the news headlines have read for the past 2 weeks but, it will be funded by you the taxpayer and be used to further remove your god given rights.

I hope more people can wake up and see through this distraction and expose it for what it really is.

FALSE FLAG TERROR

edit on 24-8-2014 by CRUSTY37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2014 by CRUSTY37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

They've had recruiters here for quite some time now, they recruit from our own, so in this particular regard, border security is no longer a major factor. You don't need to worry about hundreds of them entering illegally across the borders. They are already here. imo

Now, back to the topic... Beheading, fake?

edit on 24-8-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Nope can't see it. I'm trying to figure out Windows movie maker and it sucks.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
From the get go, i've simply seen it all as an attempt by ISIl/ISIS designed/destined to garner international attentions .... on a Global basis .... the Moar the 'merrier', so to speak.

was James Foley decapitated?... likely so. Is he dead. Yeah.

But.... that isn't nor wouldn't really seem the core point and focus, with regards the released video to Western media ....

mOar that of an attempt to instill but yet mOar, additional 'shock and awe' fear into a populace already frought with the same, time and again, Sensitivity-Numbing replays of the same. - it's getting old, and doesn't appear to have the same Impact/Effect on folks anymore....

time to ramp up your game folks!!???

Whomever you may be!!

Ramp it up.... the masses are getting bored with all this 'random', nonsensical stuff that serves no other purpose than to keep the 'flag level' where desired and to sufficiently-fuel the 'flame', all the while ...
duh

hell ... might as well simply request another pearl harbour-type event and just be done with it.... much as with 9-11 .... that end all, be all 'game changer' event'.... destined, and designed from the start, to alter/adjust the perceived outcome/instances... yet all the while concretely-solidifying mindsets and mentalities regarding the same.

*/spook*

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Your last paragraph was on the money!!!
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CRUSTY37

not at all a call for violence of any nature or type....

just that... the irony of such is all too often far too rich to simply ignore outright.

transparency mah ace.

it's 'transparent' alrightyt.... just not in the manner they'd kie people to see/think. ;duh;

DUH

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No, its not fake, he is dead. ISIS made an attempt to play Hollywood with video editing. If our CIA wanted to fake a video they could do a much better job of it, they would hire someone from Hollywood to do it, kind of like the movie "Argo". Hollywood would jump all over it. For the record, I think Foley was a dumb ass for being there in the first place, his choice, was it courage or arrogance looking for the one big story that sets you apart from others.....looks like he got it.

edit on 24-8-2014 by govmule because: Typo

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I watched it. The actual head cutting bit was cutout. Don't know why, must have been to extreme for the extremists to show. Actually didn't see anyone get killed, but it was sure made to imply someone did.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Yeah definitely some mind games were being played.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is all quite remarkable. IS (or whatever) gets the thrill and world wide publicity of beheading an American and holding his head up for the world to see. I'll bet that increases their street cred. (Seriously)

Then, by having a couple of seconds of a cut out, they let the West yelling nonsense at each other. "See? I told you IS didn't do it!" "It's obviously an "Al-cia-da" job." "It was faked by the Americans to provide a reason for bad feelings towards IS which might even drive Obama to war!" "There's nothing wrong with that beheading. Just like the British fellow, he was in a war zone, so he's a legitimate target."

Listen, I know I'm taking massive pain pills now, but am I hallucinating this? Tell me I am. Please tell me that these thoughts aren't being expressed seriously, that they're just fantasy ideas for plots for weird fiction films.

I might have it. I've suffered a stroke which scrambles my sight and the things I see aren't really there. Is that it?

I'd hate to believe I'm the sane one.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
No, its not fake, he is dead. ISIS made an attempt to play Hollywood with video editing. If our CIA wanted to fake a video they could do a much better job of it, they would hire someone from Hollywood to do it, kind of like the movie "Argo". Hollywood would jump all over it. For the record, I think Foley was a dumb ass for being there in the first place, his choice, was it courage or arrogance looking for the one big story that sets you apart from others.....looks like he got it.

I agree. They would do a much better job of it. I really think that they wouldn't have a problem actually doing it to a living being. It's a lot less work to just do it and I don't think they would be too squeamish to go through with it for "The Greater Good".

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ill state the obivous...

ISIS has been posting violence via twitter for a while, right? If the NSA , DHS, IRS spy grid is what they claim it is, why can't they track their posts and do away with these "terrorisrs" and call it a day?

They seem to be able to track anti Obama government groups pretty well, why not these guys?

Answer:

Because they created and fund them and need them for a boogy man to create scary news stories to brain wash the sheeple into accepting their servitude, just like Huxley said.

After the next false flag attack, the masses will be begging for the government to help them because they just plain CANT help themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule

got any proof? Nope, just a bad video. The CIA has been caught staging events for decades. Bad videos and media spin are their MO, Why believe this one?

If the media jumps all over it and the president makes a statement, go back to bed...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CRUSTY37

I miss the days of "Pics or it didn't happen."

Now it's "If it doesn't make the US look bad, it didn't happen."

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So the Woolwich beheading on the street was a fake too?

Why do people assume so many things.
Who said that was fake? did anyone in this thread?

Was that even ISIS ?

looks like members will do anything to ridicule those who saw the obvious nature of this film.

Are you really that dim?

Did you read the post I was replying to? Here's a word you should look up: context.

Judging from your posts on this thread, you seem to think that because a couple of guys somewhere think that the 'cutting' part of the video was "probably" staged, but yet who have no doubt that Foley did die soon after, via decapitation, that somehow this means the whole thing is some fake OP by the US or UK??

And you ask why people assume so many things?

Well, from here on in I'm just going to assume that you're not very bright, OK?

BTW you keep playing the people are ridiculing us card, you should put an end to that whining, it's infantile.

edit on 25-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It could be that Foley was killed by accident and they used previously recorded footage of mock executions to not entirely waste the opportunity having messed up.

Edit: my personal theory is that they botched the beheading so cut it to avoid looking amateur or weak.
edit on 25-8-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I believe that they either cut filming when they did or edited the gruesome part out in order to reach a wider audience.

Few among us would sit through a whole video of a beheading, fact. The makers of the video know this, and in order for them to get their message across fully they needed the audience to view the entirety of the video and to see the next intended victim Steven Sotloff being displayed, and hear the Jihadists demands. Had the video makers showed the brutal and stomach churning decapitation process they would have failed their objective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join