It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So the Woolwich beheading on the street was a fake too?

Why do people assume so many things.
Who said that was fake? did anyone in this thread?

Was that even ISIS ?

looks like members will do anything to ridicule those who saw the obvious nature of this film.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: ChaosComplex

It says in the article that while the experts DO believe that he was killed, they do not believe that he was killed IN the video. That he was killed after the video cut.

so um, what difference does that make? Was he or was he not beheaded?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Lets just assume for a moment that the Foley video, whatever about editing, is genuine, and Foley had his head removed by a Jihadist from West London.

What is so unbelievable about that? Have you seen the proliferation of IS beheading videos online over the last year? Do you think they are all fake?

What about Foley's alleged killer? Do you believe that UK nationals are fighting in Syria and Iraq with IS?

The media sensationalises stuff, everybody knows that, but do you think that there is zero danger in the UK from Islamic radicals?

Not at all, that was a soldier (obviously seen as part of the U.K. government) which in a warzone is a legitimate target, which the guy who commited the crime stated.

Lets just assume for a moment that the Foley video, whatever about editing, is genuine, and Foley had his head removed by a Jihadist from West London.

Foreigners in warzones know the risks, or they should when roaming about someone else's country. And as per expected, because this terrorist may be from London, obviously we should all be scared and worried now hahaha, yeah right. When you have a government who's making enemies because they can't deal with situations properly, then how exactly is this my problem?

What is so unbelievable about that? Have you seen the proliferation of IS beheading videos online over the last year? Do you think they are all fake?

I was unaware of any proliferation in beheadings, they're a regular occurrence in the Middle East.

What about Foley's alleged killer? Do you believe that UK nationals are fighting in Syria and Iraq with IS?

Couldn't care less, if U.K. nationals choose to fight over there then fine.

The media sensationalises stuff, everybody knows that, but do you think that there is zero danger in the UK from Islamic radicals?

I like to believe the danger isn't to regular folks, the danger is to those that have wronged these terrorist organizations eg. the government.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yeah I don't get that. Experts say film was fake but he was killed some other time. How do they know he was killed some other time.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Within hours of the video's release Obama was acknowledging the beheading on MSM.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Within hours of the video's release Obama was acknowledging the beheading on MSM.

All part of the plan.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I have to go back to my original query.

What purpose does faking the video serve?

ISIS is already reviled. If the purpose was to create animosity towards ISIS, then "they" are months too late. We didn't go to war when 4 died in Libya. We didn't go to war when they invaded Iraq. We've done limited bombing. Minimal actions.

The death of one journalist, while tragic and horrific by the hands of a terror organization is not justification, however, to go to war.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

I think they are referring to the failed rescue attempt made by the us.
They either know he's dead or he's in deep cover now. Either way...
Time to make a fake video with an English accent to bring home the idea that this can happen anywhere or that English speaking people are also radical whatever's.
The video also laid out a whole mantra for us to absorb.
Also let's not forget the Saturday morning wwf style death threats if Obama doesn't back down, etc.

This video is a basic mind control mechanism to get the masses up to speed and ready for what's next.

It probably worked for the most part in spite of all the analysis.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So what are you insinuating? The CIA or someone from the US staged the beheading of Foley to enrage the US public? Guess what, I was already pissed when they killed people just for being Christian, not to mention killing children. So assume it was staged by the CIA to get the American public to fear ISIS and get mad, then Obama has no choice but to do something about it. It doesn't matter who kills these ISIS pigs as long as it gets done. I would prefer the ME would fix their own issue but apparently they don't have the will to defeat them, they run away, what are our options to stop them before they strike the US?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

It says in the article that while the experts DO believe that he was killed, they do not believe that he was killed IN the video. That he was killed after the video cut.

Well, depending who you ask, I would say it makes a HUGE difference.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So many vague responses in this thread.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
So what are you insinuating? The CIA or someone from the US staged the beheading of Foley to enrage the US public? Guess what, I was already pissed when they killed people just for being Christian, not to mention killing children. So assume it was staged by the CIA to get the American public to fear ISIS and get mad, then Obama has no choice but to do something about it. It doesn't matter who kills these ISIS pigs as long as it gets done. I would prefer the ME would fix their own issue but apparently they don't have the will to defeat them, they run away, what are our options to stop them before they strike the US?

Our options are limited, and contingent upon their ability to carry out retaliatory attacks in the USA, and/or elsewhere.

You've got it slightly backwards.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Does it matter if he died on screen, or off screen. He is still dead. Dead is dead. Whether filmed or not filmed.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

I refuse to watch the video, but wasn't his head sawed off with a knife? Was that the part that was supposed to be faked?

What it seems to me is, anyone who watched it and calls fake, may be suffering from a severe case of denial of what they just saw. Including any pathologist.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown
You are assuming that ISIS is not intelligent enough to enrage the US public and draw us into the ME again with a dramatic video. You are also assuming the US government is intelligent enough to stage this event, I think our politicians have dispelled the rumor they are intelligent. Do not under estimate what ISIS can do, I think they have a good track record of capabilities up to date. Everything ISIS has done has been well planned and executed to date, ISIS, unlike Obama, have a plan. Do not turn your eyes away from our opponent, you may lose your head. ISIS has made very clear threats to the US, so far they have delivered, don't be surprised if they create a panic in our streets with a terrorist act on our soil.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

What does that even mean??

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I believe it would make a huge difference to Foley.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
Ah yes, I forgot, we have a secure southern border, impenetrable by anyone wishing to illegally enter our country.There is no way Mexican authorities would accept a bribe to allow someone from the ME into their country. Its also a good thing drugs don't cross daily along with hundreds of other illegals, that would make me nervous. Thanks for pointing out my flaw in deductive reasoning.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yeah, the whole thing just appears like a meme.
Real beheading vids don't really look like this one.

Also, saw his brother being interviewed on the news and he seems strangely okay.

I would be beside myself with anger and grief if that was me.
edit on 8/24/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
I believe it would make a huge difference to Foley.

Well considering that this 'anonymous forensics company' concluded that he was beheaded, why does it matter if the video faded out and returned to show him dead?

ERMERGHERD! ISIS used Windows Movie Maker! Conspiracy!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join