It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the NASA STS-75 & STS-80 Mission Footage (Warning: The following may contain science cont

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Havick007
If it's not too much trouble for you, could you please sum up your scientific findings in this thread. How does it all relate to the floating "things" seen in the STS footage? What are those things, according to all the sciency bits you posted?

I'm asking because I'm still at a loss as to why you posted all this here.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

They talk about the same missions in this video too. Quite compelling yet ridiiculed here on ATS before.

The points I see him make in this video are good examples of questions that should be asked. Like Ice particles and how they can survive the Gamma rays and X rays and UV rays to maintain their shape e.t.c

edit on 1-22-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

They talk about the same missions in this video too. Quite compelling yet ridiiculed here on ATS before.

The points I see him make in this video are good examples of questions that should be asked. Like Ice particles and how they can survive the Gamma rays and X rays and UV rays to maintain their shape e.t.c

You want us to watch THREE HOURS of this guy?

What is there about the testimony of STS-80 crewmembers Musgrave and Jones that you find unbelievable?

Have you made any effort to understand what's going on in the STS-80 clip? Can you tell us, for example, if it's day or night?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
In reality, the STS mission under investigation did not "fail"..

The mission was a success. The key is knowing what the mission was..

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

My findings are as follows:

The mission was a success.

It's purpose was to use EM sensing techniques to scout the outer atmosphere for anomalies not visible to the naked eye or traditional sensing techniques.

If you understood EM interference, you might understand this thread

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

You are looking at the truth..

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Yes!
you understand

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I've always been curious, and in all i've read about this Tether incident there's always been something that bothered be about the tether itself...it snapped, that is made clear in all statements released about this mission...but not why OR how it snapped.

How did it break?

The shuttle was moving at many 1000's of mile per hour, but so was both the tether and it's attached satellite when it was released from the cargo bay. It was gradually allowed to be unwound and released passively behind the shuttle...how does the satellite and tether manage this passively?

The shuttle doesn't speed up or accelerate after it released the satellite from the cargo bay, so why does the satellite recede from the shuttle, since it was travelling at the same speed as the shuttle when released?

Why did the tether snap? The satellite weighed nothing, the tether, regardless of how long it was, weighed nothing so there was no weight jolting or snapping the tether, as they both were weightless and ought to have been travelling at the same speed, and carrying the same momentum as the shuttle they were released from.

Probably a simple explanation for all this...maybe the satellite had thrusters which altered it's speed in relation to the shuttle, but this is not known to me as i understood this to be purely passive.

Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

"Tumbling" may the wrong term in this particular case... The main point in the blank space at the centre on the "anomalies"... That is the craft. The energy wake surrounding them is the "detection point".

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thanks for The input...

Do you understand EMF dynamics and princibles at all..? This thread covers the science behind the NASA experiment. I'm not just randomly spreading conspiracy theories... Lol this isn't misinformation hour friend!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

The tether break was supposed to happen in essence. The experiment was to illuminate b field anomalies.

Since then NASA and the DOD has spent a lot on "b field" sensing via Lockheed

Check S and B band radar..
edit on 12/8/15 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Moondoggie

So you trust everything you watch on TV?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

So they deliberately cut the sat loose then?

How do they explain the broken tether though, without admitting they deliberately cut it?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

They don't.. they say it was an accident. The footage was never supposed to be public. But once it become public.. they improvised

In my opinion

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I did sum it up... In the OP..

??

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Sorry I starred your post by accident, deduct one.

originally posted by: wildespace
If it's not too much trouble for you, could you please sum up your scientific findings in this thread. How does it all relate to the floating "things" seen in the STS footage? What are those things, according to all the sciency bits you posted?

I'm asking because I'm still at a loss as to why you posted all this here.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

What is your point or more Importantly your conclusions... We don't want confusions or disinformation

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yes it coiled up when it first detached but it became straight again.. Yes?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Check out s band radar used by DoD, norad, NASA etc..

S-Band is relatively new. Thanks to Lockheed.

This might help -

Space Fence - DoD

Lockheed Martin is currently developing its technology solution for Space Fence, a program that will revamp the way the U.S. Air Force identifies and tracks objects in space.

Space Fence will use S-band ground-based radars to provide the Air Force with uncued detection, tracking and accurate measurement of space objects, primarily in low-earth orbit.

Lockheed "Space Fence" Official

The S band is part of the microwaveband of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is defined by an IEEE standard for radio waves with frequencies that range from 2 to 4 GHz, crossing the conventional boundary between UHFand SHF at 3.0 GHz. The S band is used by weather radar, surface ship radar, and some communications satellites, especially those used by NASA to communicate with the Space Shuttleand the International Space Station. 

edit on 12/8/15 by Havick007 because: review

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

REDACTED

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join