Revisiting the NASA STS-75 & STS-80 Mission Footage (Warning: The following may contain science cont

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Havick007
If it's not too much trouble for you, could you please sum up your scientific findings in this thread. How does it all relate to the floating "things" seen in the STS footage? What are those things, according to all the sciency bits you posted?

I'm asking because I'm still at a loss as to why you posted all this here.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

They talk about the same missions in this video too. Quite compelling yet ridiiculed here on ATS before.

The points I see him make in this video are good examples of questions that should be asked. Like Ice particles and how they can survive the Gamma rays and X rays and UV rays to maintain their shape e.t.c

edit on 1-22-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

They talk about the same missions in this video too. Quite compelling yet ridiiculed here on ATS before.

The points I see him make in this video are good examples of questions that should be asked. Like Ice particles and how they can survive the Gamma rays and X rays and UV rays to maintain their shape e.t.c

You want us to watch THREE HOURS of this guy?

What is there about the testimony of STS-80 crewmembers Musgrave and Jones that you find unbelievable?

Have you made any effort to understand what's going on in the STS-80 clip? Can you tell us, for example, if it's day or night?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join