It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Predict the Name of Anti Christ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

A score is 20 as in 4 score and 7 years ago. The number 666 appears nowhere in the bible.

Look at Revelation 13:18 for the number 666 in the Bible.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The beast or the anti christ is not a single person or a single man. The beast, the anti christ is a multitude of People that share one mind.

Count the number of the beast!

You are onto it there. Plus "I am legion, we are many" could be another clue.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Rex282

What does this verse say about the great dragon? Was he cast out of heaven and into Earth or not?

Is the verse false as well because that is what you claim.

Revelation 12,9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

You are claiming not me.I pointed out where you are in error and still are.I quoted Rev 12:9(accidently typed 19 but the verse is the same) It says "devil and satan.....you said Lucifer which is incorrect firstly because it isn't written and secondly because Lucifer nor the devil nor satan are beings or entities they are only false beliefs created in the mind of man...and Yes I know ALL the scriptures that supposedly "prove" they are beings yet the scripture say the opposite.

The anti-christ in revelation consits of two beasts. First there will be one With 7 heads and 10 horns. After this beast recieves a Deadly wond a New best will come forth. The New beast will be of the seven heads of the first beast and it will be the eights head and the beast "revelation 17,11"

You are incorrect again because you keep doing the same thing.....imposing your subjective opinion without a substantiation and extrapolating "your" interpretation of what is written in the scriptures ".THE Antichrist is not wrote ONE time in the book of Revelation yet you know make the Antichrist 2 beasts.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been covered, but doesn't Revelations state that the AntiChrist will receive a fatal head injury and be miraculously resurrected 6 or 7 years into his reign?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Errors compared to what? Errors compared to what you have to say or you Source?

What ever it is you are wrong about this and so is Your Source.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

then it is about time some one shoots him. please?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Errors compared to what? Errors compared to what you have to say or you Source?

What ever it is you are wrong about this and so is Your Source.

I am only “sourcing” what is written in the scriptures.I am not “adding” or subtracting anything.However you are doing both.

So far you have “claimed” there is a being/entity Lucifer yet that is not what is written in the scriptures.The word lucifer is used ONE time in al of the scripture it is the Hebrew /Aramaic word transliterated “heylel”…..which means light bearing..or morning star.It is not a proper name or a noun.
This is all very easily verifiable from the source.I am not adding or subtracting anything.

You have stated Lucifer is a being or entity that was an archangel yet the scriptures do not.You have stated Lucifer is Satan yet the scriptures do not.You have stated Lucifer/Satan is The Antichrist yet the scriptures do not.You have stated Lucifer is the 2 beasts of Revelation 13 yet the scriptures do not.Therefore you are “adding” to the what is written in the source..the scriptures…. something that isn’t there and you are your own source and are incorrect.

I have just presented very strong evidence from the “source”(while you have produced zero) that the being you believe is Lucifer is a mythical being and does not exists because the scriptures do not support that belief at all.

I’m am not attacking you.Knowing a being Lucifer/Satan does not exist is not a “personal” doctrine of mine.I am only stating what the truth is and denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You have stated Lucifer is Satan yet the scriptures do not.

Who is this dragon who got cast out With his angels in revelation 12,9 ?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Forgive me if this has been covered, but doesn't Revelations state that the AntiChrist will receive a fatal head injury and be miraculously resurrected 6 or 7 years into his reign?

The beast in revelation 13,1 will recieve a Deadly wond. Than a New beast will come out form its seven heads and will be the eigtht.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why dont you do something about it then

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindlyzack

We are not suposed to do anything about it. God has put in us to do his will. That to is mentioned in revelation.

The once who are not written in the book of life. Will make sure that Gods Will is going to happen. The beasts will come forth there is nothing we can do about it. The beast will not even know it is a beast doing evil Things. Only the People Who's names are written in the book of life will see the beast for what it is.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
a reply to: IAMTAT

then it is about time some one shoots him. please?

That could get you a federal "knock on the door."

AAC

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
lol ya ok. and theres a monster in my closet

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindlyzack

We are not suposed to do anything about it. God has put in us to do his will. That to is mentioned in revelation.

The once who are not written in the book of life. Will make sure that Gods Will is going to happen. The beasts will come forth there is nothing we can do about it. The beast will not even know it is a beast doing evil Things. Only the People Who's names are written in the book of life will see the beast for what it is.

You talk about this in the future tense.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes, I think since that wasn't even his real name to begin with, that there seems to be a scenario set where TPTB are pretending revelations is occurring and he is one of the main anti christs at this moment.

But, that doesnt make him really anything other than a puppet.

However the real antichrist is anything that is anti Christ forming within you, so all of us and weaknesses. Its all inner work.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...
Who or What is the Antichrist, Really?

The original authors of the Bible used symbols, parables, and wisdom sayings that focused on developing the holy temple, which is you. Everything in the Bible was written to help you look “within” and develop the Christ nature there. To see the antichrist as an outside individual returning to wreak havoc on the world is pure religion; the antichrist spirit itself!....

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now there are many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time” (1 John 2:18)....

So what does the term antichrist refer to? Consider 1 John 4:3:

“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist…”

The antichrist refers to a mindset or a belief system that denies that the salvation of God comes to us while we are in the flesh!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well if the beast is a colection of shared data,,

it now seems too be wounded,,

u know 8 and seven 7 ,,stuff,, when does an legal entity have all of the Rights as a Man but is not a man,,
when its a Corporation. etc,,,

p.s here is your Serpent/Dragon,,

Actually a recent event.
edit on 8/28/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

The beast in revelation 13, 1.

The body of the beast is made up of a multitude of People. Its 7 heads are 7 nations. Its 10 horns are 10 leaders.

According to revelation 13,12 this beast will recieve a Deadly wond. Out of the 7 heads "nations" a eighth nation will come up, this nation will have two horns like a lamb, it will speak as a dragon. It will exercise all the Power of the first beast and it will make everyone who devel there in to worship the first beast. This means that the eighth beast will force its People to worship the first beast. And even make a image of it. The image will be something about Democracy. I think its going to be the rebuilding of the staue of Liberty.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: BobAthome

The beast in revelation 13, 1.

The body of the beast is made up of a multitude of People. Its 7 heads are 7 nations. Its 10 horns are 10 leaders.

According to revelation 13,12 this beast will recieve a Deadly wond. Out of the 7 heads "nations" a eighth nation will come up, this nation will have two horns like a lamb, it will speak as a dragon. It will exercise all the Power of the first beast and it will make everyone who devel there in to worship the first beast. This means that the eighth beast will force its People to worship the first beast. And even make a image of it. The image will be something about Democracy. I think its going to be the rebuilding of the staue of Liberty.

rebuilding of the statue of Liberty.

rebuilding of the statute of Liberty u mean,,, i fixed it for u

but u hoped u hope said statute

"Statutory law or statute law is written law (as opposed to oral or customary law)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Barrack Obama or Hitler?

I would choose Barrack Obama everytime.

Every f@#kin time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join