It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Predict the Name of Anti Christ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Satan/Lucifer can not have been a thing, a snake or anything physical that tempted Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. It must have been a spiritual temptation.

Lucifer was cast out of heaven and into Earth. The verse in the Bible state that Lucifer was cast into Earth, not onto or on Earth.

Lucifer will be able to replicate the appearance of chirst exactly according to scripture. Lucifer was cast out of heaven and into earth With one Third of his angels. Lucifer will be able to show up in the clouds With one Third of his angels and proclaim to be christ. This will fool the majority of every chirstian on Earth.

Today Earth is set up With a false Jerusalem/Israel. With false jews, With a false relgion. (They killed Jesus because of their false religion).

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Satan/Lucifer can not have been a thing, a snake or anything physical that tempted Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. It must have been a spiritual temptation.

Lucifer was cast out of heaven and into Earth. The verse in the Bible state that Lucifer was cast into Earth, not onto or on Earth.

Lucifer will be able to replicate the appearance of chirst exactly according to scripture. Lucifer was cast out of heaven and into earth With one Third of his angels. Lucifer will be able to show up in the clouds With one Third of his angels and proclaim to be christ. This will fool the majority of every chirstian on Earth.

Today Earth is set up With a false Jerusalem. With flase jews, With a false relgion.

the serpent is one of several titles for satan. rev 12: verse 9.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

he has many names or titles of office just like God has many names or titles of office.

some of the names are shown on the following website:

www.biblestudy.org...

Abaddon (destroying angel), as found in Revelation 9:11

Angel of the bottomless pit, in Revelation 9:11

Apollyon (destroyer), in Revelation 9:11

Accuser of our brethren (complainer against those who believe in God), Revelation 12:10
Adversary (opponent), 1Peter 5:8

Angel of light (messenger of light), 2Corinthians 11:14

Antichrist (opponent of the Messiah), 1John 4:3

Beelzebub (the dung god, ruler of the demons), Luke 11:15

Belial (worthlessness), 2Corinthians 6:15

Dragon, Great dragon, Serpent of old, Revelation 12:7 - 9

Enemy (the hateful, hostile one), Wicked One (evil one), Matthew 13:38 - 39

god of this world (god of this age), 2Corinthians 4:3 - 4

Great fiery red dragon (serpent), Revelation 12:3

Lucifer (morning star), Isaiah 14:12

Man of sin (man of offence), son of perdition (son of destruction), 2Thessalonians 2:3 - 4

Murderer, Liar (a falsifier), Father of lies, John 8:44

Power of darkness (power of obscurity), Colossians 1:13

Prince of the power of the air (ruler who has authority over air), Ephesians 2:1 - 2

Rulers of the darkness of this world (world ruler of obscurity in this age), Ephesians 6:12

Ruler of this world (prince of this world), John 12:31

Serpent (snake), Genesis 3:1, 2Corinthians 11:3

Tempter (the tester, one who entices), Matthew 4:3

Thief (stealer), John 10:9 - 10

he was also probably Samael; the accusing angel.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
also i think you conflate the kennites with all jews. that is not good. the kennites infiltrated the jewish preisthood by the time of the second temple or about 400 BC. but that does nto mean all jews are kennites. that's basically a racist doctrine. i think you can tell kennites from real jews by thier fruits. also since the tribes of israel were dispersed to eventually migrate all over the world you might just be hating your own heritage. the tribes of judah were also disperced but have returned to initiate the final generation (the generation of the fig) before the return of christ.

there are good figs and bad figs. i would not dare call all figs bad. you shouldn't either. and since the bible says that the generation of the fig gathers in Israel i would definitely not go hating on Israel especially at this late stage. the youngest of the generation of the fig were born in 1948 and are getting long in the tooth (68 years old.) time is short. It's not a good time to be an anti-semite.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Barack Hussein Obama = 18 letters = 666
Yup! That clinches it!

actually. 18 letters eq to 1+8=9

So 9.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I thought the anti christ was suppose to take over the world? Wasn't George Bush trying to do that? You know, bring democracy to the Iraqi's and all that? Which I was recently informed by a conservative that we are not a democracy. Boy, that was a big lie (another one) by George Bush. I wonder if the anti christ is a liar too. Well, he must be, because Christ is not a liar. Oh, oh, oh, I know. It must be body counts that make an anti christ. Well, old George has got that one too.

Who is the Bush you speak of? I haven't heard that name in many, many, many years. But I still see us causing deaths all over the world. Obama...now THATS a name I know.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Barack Hussein Obama = 18 letters = 666
Yup! That clinches it!

actually. 18 letters eq to 1+8=9

So 9.

Not that it matters, since I don't believe much of the religious stuff...but in true Satanism, 9 is the number of Satan. I researched it extensively many years ago.

9 Satanic Statements

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
IMHO most people's interpetation of the meaning of "antichrist" is too literal. Like some in this thread have said, it's not one person, not even a group of people.

The real antichrist is what is known in India as "maya", or the illusion of separation from the one. Maya leads to the ascention of the ego, which is unfortunately a very real trend we're experiencing right now. Egocentrism is the cause of most if not all of the world's problems: greed, lust for power, crime, injustice, you name it. It's like a highly addictive drug: the more you have, the more you need, the emptier you feel. And "standing out" or "being respected and/or admired" are goals that are actually encouraged by our contemporary society, while also being a starting point for the cult of the ego. When and if it develops, and the odds are more that it does than not, the individual starts being less considerate to others and in the final stages he/she won't mind harming other people for its own benefit.

Ironically, that is exactly the opposite path of spiritual ascention, and I'm hoping everyone understands how obvious that is, there's plenty about selflessness in the bible:

Peter 3:8
"Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind."

John 15:12-14
"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you."

Philippians 2:3
"Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves."

Someone in this thread mentioned the real antichrist would take over the world, so look around you and there you have it: it already has.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You must have been asleep when we invaded other countries. It is not trivial. I will NEVER forget. The Bush idiot started the downfall of our country. Too many wars at one time, just like Rome. Homeland Security, The Bush Gestapo. As long as I breathe, I will remind people who brought us down.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A score is 20 as in 4 score and 7 years ago. The number 666 appears nowhere in the bible.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
also i think you conflate the kennites with all jews. that is not good. the kennites infiltrated the jewish preisthood by the time of the second temple or about 400 BC. but that does nto mean all jews are kennites. that's basically a racist doctrine. i think you can tell kennites from real jews by thier fruits. also since the tribes of israel were dispersed to eventually migrate all over the world you might just be hating your own heritage. the tribes of judah were also disperced but have returned to initiate the final generation (the generation of the fig) before the return of christ.

there are good figs and bad figs. i would not dare call all figs bad. you shouldn't either. and since the bible says that the generation of the fig gathers in Israel i would definitely not go hating on Israel especially at this late stage. the youngest of the generation of the fig were born in 1948 and are getting long in the tooth (68 years old.) time is short. It's not a good time to be an anti-semite.

True i should have been more specific, but who is real or not is not something we would know.
I hardly think the jews would know the answers.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what is the meaning of Mahabone?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Listen there is no "antichrist". If you are talking about the "spirit of the antichrist" then we need look no further than 1 John Chapter 4:

1 Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 By this is the spirit of God known. Every spirit which confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is of God:
3 And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus, is not of God: and this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh, and he is now already in the world.
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore of the world they speak, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God. He that knoweth God, heareth us. He that is not of God, heareth us not. By this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
7 Dearly beloved, let us love one another, for charity is of God. And every one that loveth, is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity.
9 By this hath the charity of God appeared towards us, because God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we may live by him.
10 In this is charity: not as though we had loved God, but because he hath first loved us, and sent his Son to be a propitiation for our sins.
11 My dearest, if God hath so loved us; we also ought to love one another.
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abideth in us, and his charity is perfected in us. 13 In this we know that we abide in him, and he in us: because he hath given us of his spirit.
14 And we have seen, and do testify, that the Father hath sent his Son to be the Saviour of the world.
15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God abideth in him, and he in God.
16 And we have known, and have believed the charity, which God hath to us. God is charity: and he that abideth in charity, abideth in God, and God in him.
17 In this is the charity of God perfected with us, that we may have confidence in the day of judgment: because as he is, we also are in this world.
18 Fear is not in charity: but perfect charity casteth out fear, because fear hath pain. And he that feareth, is not perfected in charity.
19 Let us therefore love God, because God first hath loved us.
20 If any man say, I love God, and hateth his brother; he is a liar. For he that loveth not his brother, whom he seeth, how can he love God, whom he seeth not?
21 And this commandment we have from God, that he, who loveth God, love also his brother.

If you are referring to the "abomination which causeth desolation," the son of perdition, the man of destruction, the small horn that speaks boasts against God, well in order to understand that you need to know the historical background. From what I gather the abomination was foreshadowed at least twice (perhaps three times), as is often the case with biblical prophecy:

1.) Antiochus Epiphanies IV
2.) Nero
3.) The festival of reason (was anarchis cloots at the festival?)

From what I gather it has to do with these characters setting themselves up in the place of God (the temple) claiming to be God, and desecrating the temple.

If I recall correctly antiochus and Nero both set themselves up as Jupiter in the temple demanding worship.

www.asergeev.com...

What is on the US one dollar bill?

What is the Apotheosis of George Washington?

What did Jesus say about Money?

I could chat for hours about this particular subject. Eschatology is one of my favorite subjects!

As far as the president being 'the antichrist,' well the only peculiar thing I recall was that ice statue in the recreation of herods temple in Jerusalem some years back. If it wasn't just propaganda.

infinitelegroom.com...

I find the festival of reason more interesting. Although the false prophet of the book of Revelation is said to breath 'life' into an image of the beast causing people to worship it. This seems to have some relevance to the discussion. Is this a television set, an artificial intelligence, or something like the festival of reason?

If there is any merit to this possibility it is important to understand: is the idol reason 'liberty'? Liberty has many names: Columbia, Britannia, Marianne, the goddess of freedom and democracy, libertas, and possibly could be related to Ishtar and/or Astarte (the statue that provokes jealousy).

I also can't help but wonder if liberty is sol, who is actually a male if I recall correctly. I may edit more thoughts into this later if people are interested. I desire to understand these things and in my futile conjectures many times my mind is drawn in many different directions and speculations.

upload.wikimedia.org...

I do have reason to believe that freemasonry is involved in the whole thing, and I have suspicions that their esoteric roots may even trace back to the temple of freedmen (libertines) mentioned in the Book of Acts who instigated the stoning of St. Steven. I have speculated whether this libertines were initiated into the mythraic mysteries during their captivity in Rome, but have not found any information to corroborate this conjecture. If so it would prove interesting in light of modern banking (the mythraic temple and the old lady of thread needle street).

Very interesting subject matter.

As intriguing as these matters are it is very important to set our sights on Jesus Christ who is victorious over death, evil, and the adversary. Just as darkness does not shine through light, but the dimmest light shines through the deepest night, so to Jesus Christ, who is the True Light, has overcome all the works of darkness by His glorious death and resurrection by which even sinners can be forgiven and share in the hope of eternal life.

John 11:

"25 Jesus said..."I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,
26 and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?""

I find eschatology to be so very interesting because for me it highlights that Jesus Christ is faithful and true; that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the law and the prophets; that as surely as something is written in His Word, so too it is; and that in the great love that God has for mankind He has told us all these things in advance!

John 15:15

"I will not now call you servants: for the servant knoweth not what his lord doth. But I have called you friends: because all things whatsoever I have heard of my Father, I have made known to you."

Test the spirits. Ask the President who he says Jesus is.
edit on 26-8-2014 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Satan/Lucifer can not have been a thing, a snake or anything physical that tempted Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

This is partly true..... satan and lucifer are not a thing or a being or entity.

It [Lucifer]must have been a spiritual temptation………..

This is not correct.Lucifer is not a being or entity or an action.The scriptures use the word “lucifer” ONE time only in Isaiah 14:12….heylel…meaning...light bearing…morning star…it is an adjective not a verb or a proper noun name of a person place or thing.

this is not correct. The scriptures never say “Lucifer” was cast down. Yahoshua said he saw “satan” fall “like “lightning from the ouranos (the heavens).You are extrapolating this from Luke 10:189 with Rev 12 :9

rev 12:19
The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or satan, who leads the whole world astray. They were cast down [ballo] to the earth, and his angels with him.

The word devil is (also translated as demon) translated from the Greek word diaballo (or diabolos) which is a cognate of two words

ballos-to cast out or to throw down or to lay or strike
dia- through …..which denotes a channel of an ACT

a devil is something cast out thrown down through a channel of action(thought).The word satan means adversary(to be against).It is not an evil “spiritual being” it is the carnal religious mind of man that is at enmity with the creator God.

Today Earth is set up With a false Jerusalem/Israel. With false jews, With a false relgion. (They killed Jesus because of their false religion).

this is completely false…..as already stated (even by you ...then you changed your mind!) “lucifer” is not a being or entity.You are also extrapolating Rev12:19 and substituting Lucifer with the devil and satan and them making up a scenario by a mishmash of scriptures.That is EXACTLY what “satan” and a demon is…..it is “against” the mind(the word) of the creator God..it twists words and and cast down through the religious carnal mind and believes they are “God’s” words when they aren’t.

It is the nature of ALL of mankind to “believe through faith “their”Belief System religion” that is false.They will extrapolate and vivisection the scriptures to death because as Yahoshua said to the pharisees.

You search [study] the scriptures THINKING that IN them you have life YET you FAIL to come to me [Yahoshua..the creator God is salvation/deliverance] whom they “testify of” that I would give you life and deliver you”

Posts in threads like these are strong evidence of the foolish religion of man.They turn their “acts”(demon… satan) into beings and believe doctrines (doctrines of demons Paul wrote of) all in the “name” of “Their God” they created in their image…themselves….

The antichrist John spoke of are EVERYWHERE…. there are billions of them!!…however there is no “The Antichrist” in any form…however there will be MANY people accountable for judging and indicting Barrack Obama as The Antichrist….Matthew 7:2

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ugmold
What exactly is an Anti-Christ?

The/An anti-Christ is someone who is against Christ. The bible mentions that there are many anti-Christs. I'd liken the term to someone who is against Christianity. So in that sense there are quite a few antichrists on these boards.

John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The term has nothing to do with the end times and anyone who thinks it does doesn't understand their own religion correctly. So to answer the OP "Did Jesus Predict the Name of Anti Christ?" No, he didn't. Because that would be impossible, since there are many.

Thanks for the explanation. It takes the wind right out of its sails. What Nonsense. It is like not liking Bushie. I'm the Anti-Bushie.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The/An anti-Christ is someone who is against Christ. The bible mentions that there are many anti-Christs. I'd liken the term to someone who is against Christianity. So in that sense there are quite a few antichrists on these boards.

This statement is partially incorrect.In Koine Greek anti means in place of...... christ is translated from the Hebrew/Aramaic mashiach(messiah) it means anointed which means to rub or smear oil on which is what the Israelites (and Jews) did to Kings and prophets to symbolize the imbuing of the creator Gods power on them....antichrist means in place of the anointing.....which is what religion is and comes in the "name" of.

Yahoshua told the disciples which religion..

"In that day MANY will come in MY name saying "I am christ" and will deceive MANY"..

there is only one group of"many" (appox 2 billion presently) that come in the name of Jesus in a religion and say they are "christ"..that is Christianity...that is what antichrist means and who the "antichrist" are and yes there are MANY posting on this board yet they have NO idea what they are.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What does this verse say about the great dragon? Was he cast out of heaven and into Earth or not?

Is the verse false as well because that is what you claim.

Revelation 12,9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The anti-christ in revelation consits of two beasts. First there will be one With 7 heads and 10 horns. After this beast recieves a Deadly wond a New best will come forth. The New beast will be of the seven heads of the first beast and it will be the eights head and the beast "revelation 17,11"

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

originally posted by: BMorris
Jesus wasn't American, why on earth would you assume that the 'anti-christ' is going to be American? The world does NOT revolve around the USA.

Yet many say or think that the USA is the whore of Babylon. When the bible is quite clear that Jerusalem is the Whore.

Actually I'm not sure this is entirely correct. Jerusalem is many times in the Old Testament referred to as an unfaithful harlot. This is true. To suggest Jerusalem is the whore of babylon is interesting no doubt, but I'm not sure Gods' remnant bears this title. Could you please support this contention? My own research suggests that the 'whore of babylon' has had many names throughout the ages, and she sits on many mountains even to this day: liberty, columbia brittania, marianne, the goddess of freeeddom and democracy, libertas, ishtar, astarte, etc.

From my understanding the story of the Bible can be described as a tale of two cities: the city of the world, and the city of God. The city of the world is Babylon. The City of God is Mt. Zion. The 'type' city babylon through the scriptures, and indeed through history itself, has taken many particular forms, these are the heads of the beast. In the time of Jesus, whom I believe is the Christ, it was the pagan roman empire that was 'Babylon' (specifically Rome). Perhaps in the days of Moses it was Egypt, etc.

What would be an interesting study would be what it is precisely that these pagan empires have in common by which they are all described as parts of one body (the beast of Daniel/Rev). I have often speculated that there is an archetypal mystery religion that pertains to the depths of satan (mentioned in the book of Rev.), which is in my mind seems somehow related to that fruit of knowledge of good and evil we were warned about from the beginning (in the book of Genesis). I suspect this hypothetical mystery religion is the tie that binds together the particular manifestations of type 'Babylon' throughout history. I believe this mystery religion has had many names, and I suspect that today it exists in many particular forms which a variety of names. I believe this mystery religion is the 'false light' by which the adversary is able to masquerade as a 'pillar of light'. (e.g. the false 'enlightenment' of secular humanism, naturalism, or reason apart from faith in Jesus Christ) Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, theosophy, Thuule, the Vrill, the golden dawn, the libertines, the Mythraeic mysteries, the Diyonesians mysteries, and other gnostic mystery religions throughout the ages that worship idols (in reality demons who are [perhaps] the fallen grigori described in some extra-biblical texts and alluded to in the scriptures), whether these esoteric societies are particular manifestations of the archetypal ancient mystery religion that binds the members of the beast is an idea I have pondered for some time now.

Christ Jesus likened His pilgrim people here on Earth to a city that is set on a hill, as a light unto a world in darkness. Jesus is the light and the city of the world that is antichrist is in darkness precisely because it does not abide in Christ, and Christ in it. Yet the city of the world thinks that it is in light because it has been blinded by the spirit of the world (which is opposed to the spirit of God). It is only Jesus Christ who can open our eyes by the light of His love and truth, by the light of hope that comes from faith in Him and His promises, apart from whom there is only the darkness that is the false hope in the promises of the serpent.

I'd love to speak with someone with more knowledge and authority (in the Church perhaps) who can help me prune this worldview, but I don't think it is contrary to orthodoxy. Some may charge this interest as unhealthy. but Ephesians 4:22 charges us to expose their dark deeds.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Without going into minute detail, the AC is Judas Iscariot, who 'was alive, is not alive, yet who shall be present', and he is the 'eighth king/head' of the Vatican, who will stand literally 'in place of' the true Messiah. The AC is given his ' throne, power and authority' by Satan.

It will be shown by 'signs and wonders' that the AC is actually JC at 'his second coming' and the False Prophet will have everyone 'make images' of him; which means there will be 'many Christs' - 'inside and outside'.

Whether this is before or after the AC 'loses sight in his right eye and his arm is withered*' is debatable. Anyone not bending knee to this false Christ will be 'hated, handed over to tribulation and killed' over 'the name of the Son of God'.

His followers will kill God's people, believing they offer 'God service' because they 'know neither the Father nor the Son'.

For God's people, it will be to 'take up their cross to follow him' and counted worthy of him, to 'purge, refine and make [them] white' and they will be 'sheep for the slaughter'.

As the Son said, he didn't come to bring 'peace, but division' and the divide will be between the true Messiah and the false Christ. This will also be the cause of the divide 'between even the closest of family members', as to who they believe in and follow.

If you use A = 6, B = 12, C = 18, etc. and then use Christos or Kristos [Christ in Greek] and add up the totals of those letters, you will have the number of the AC or Greek Christ = 666.

* Zech 11:17

There are many more such Biblical clues as shown above in italics, and Obama does not fit the bill.
edit on 27/8/2014 by Maigret because: Proofing

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join