It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Group Cause DDoS Attacks and Bomb Threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

Just look it up on google plenty of sources. To make it easier for you, just type "flight 362"

Here's an article:
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 24-8-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

My apologies. I thought the twitter links I posted were enough of a source. I should have posted one directly to the thread though.

Tweets from CNN, yes. Tweets from the group claiming they committed a felony and yet are not under arrest as of 30 minutes ago, no.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There were also tweets from the president of Sony Online Entertainment, and other re tweets containing images.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Just look it up on google plenty of sources. To make it easier for you, just type "flight 362"

Here's an article:
abcnews.go.com...

Nothing in any sources I can quickly Google corroborate your story. Flight diverted; no reason why, certainly no "haxor" group sourced. Flights are diverted every day.

link   

There were also tweets from the president of Sony Online Entertainment, and other re tweets containing images.

A hack is one thing; claiming responsibility is easy. The felony of threatening a flight is quite another issue.

link   

you are that lazy ? a simple google search gave me hundred of report

www.theverge.com...

ps4daily.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

what you want more ? a presser from Obamma telling the plane got Divert ? .... still cant beleive it ? damn use your little precious time and check on flight data software

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 24-8-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Bowing out of this thread; y'all have fun with this. Real news going on that's starting up now. Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

A Sony Online Entertainment representative has issued a statement to Shacknews in regards to SOE President John Smedley having his flight diverted over a fake bomb threat. The statement reads "I can confirm that at this time the FBI is handling this directly." The rep added that no specifics could be offered, as this has now become a matter of national security.

Source: shacknews< br />
So according to the rep, this has become a matter of national security. I wonder what steps will be taken now, and in the future to prevent such measures. As someone stated before...we'll probably have more limitations on the internet

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sony is making something gfor Israels weapons so it may have something to do with that?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
just a bunch kids, isis has no interest in ddos attacking video games how would that further their agenda? it wouldn`t.
This same thing happened to sony about 2 years ago, at that time they also hacked into sony`s user data base and stole user names and passwords.
They`ll get caught soon,it`s all fun and games until homeland security busts your door down and hauls you away for making terrorist threats against a passenger plane.
They only need to catch one of the little miscreants and he will sing like a bird and rat out all the others who were involved.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
They did also attack Blizzards World of Warcraft servers and several other servers.
Rumors are that Riot games NA servers have also been attacked, but not verified.
This seems to be a pretty big botnet, probably most likely with a lot of Chinese/Russian/Rumanian traffic... as always.
Seems people there get infected more easily or they have botnets for rent, this really exists btw.
Nice site to visualice attacks for people that are not into this stuff but want a nice looking map
map.ipviking.com...
and another one
www.digitalattackmap.com...
edit on 25-8-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

‘Lizard Squad’ claims to have taken down Vatican website; invokes ‘jihad’, ‘ISIS’

Source

The website seems to be back online now.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If they are unhappy with the level of service, wait until they find out there is no service in Federal prison. The feds seem to never let plane threats slide. People really do amaze me at times.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

They are still DDoSing so that nightly game time hours are affected. Companies affected are going to lose a lot money, likely trust of their users, now if not a lot already.

Being shared in the news,

Smedley confirmed that his flight was diverted for security reasons, reported Polygon. “Something about security and our cargo. Sitting on Tarmac,” Smedley tweeted.

Source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join