It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

We Must Stop Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:09 AM
a reply to: grandmakdw

I am glad I could give you a good laugh; enjoy!

I stated my opinion; that's all. You don't agree.. and you think what I said is humorous; that is ok with me. Take care.

Also...I said "...a lot of the messes"...I did not say (all); I am just saying.

edit on 2014-08-25T06:16:48-05:00amMondayam2520148America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:16 AM
a reply to: Blahable

Do you know what isn't our problem? The middle east.

If they want ISIS out, let them do it.

The reason you have groups like that is because we bomb and bomb and bomb.

I know war mongering conservatives like to push endless war, but it's just making the situation worse.

I got an idea, how about Saudi Arabia doing something about it? Why should we give a damn?

I think Obama is doing too much as it is. Iraq needs to stand up to these thugs on their own.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:19 AM
a reply to: HauntWok

I so totally agree with what you have said; I think we really need to stay out of it; but alas I don't think that will happen.

Seriously...I keep thinking that the U.S. getting involved is really going to seriously piss (ISIS) off; and what they may be planning for the U.S. I shudder to think. I just hope and pray we do not have another 9/11.

edit on 2014-08-25T06:23:31-05:00amMondayam2520148America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM

originally posted by: Daedal
a reply to: Blahable
I did read the thread, nothing to me to indicate sarcasm.

Either way that's what l think about that...

Besides the two or three posts pointing out the satirical nature 3 posts below the opening post along with a post from the OP himself confirming the sarcasm?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:11 AM

originally posted by: ausername
Don't waste time trying to stop him, just keep him on the golf courses for the majority of the rest of his term.

This is exactly what the Republican House has done nearly his entire term. I laugh when people call Obama a dictator. Truth is Obama has done very little his entire term due to inability to work out legislation with congress. All these executive orders can be shut down on day one of next president. Obama may as well resign or stay on the golf course. The tea party made sure he would not accomplish anything. That may be good or bad...

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>