It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Must Stop Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If we continued the war in Iraq. ISIS would never had gotten started. Now he is reluctant to send troops back in? REALLY?
WE ARE AMERICA WE RIGHT THE WRONG IN THE WORLD. Even if it doesn't involve us.

NOW HE WANTS TO LEAVE AFGHANISTAN?

He really didn't want to bomb Syria. I mean any real republican president would have been in that! WHY DID NT HE DO SOMETHING WHEN THE RED LINE WAS DRAWN? TROOPS SHOULD BE ON THE GROUND! Even McCain said we should have been in Syria BY NOW!

He didn't help the Iranians! When they were protesting the dictatorship a few years back? THAT WAS OUR CHANCE TO SPREAD DEMOCRACY, and TURN IRAN TO AN AMERICAN ALLY!

He seems not to care about the Ukraine situation. Russia needs to be dealt with! It doesn't really involve america but still!

JUST TERRIBLE FOREIGN POLICY. We should be front and center of these events.

He's not caring about our values being thrown out the window. He wont let the government interfere with personal choices/lifestyles, The gays are getting married!
He isn't punishing for smoking marijuana!

WHAT HAS OUR COUNTRY TURNED INTO?

If I wanted a almost Isolationist, don't care about what people are doing "Ron Paul" type in the white house,
I would have voted for that old gimmick.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/24/2014 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Don't waste time trying to stop him, just keep him on the golf courses for the majority of the rest of his term.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blahable

You keep using the word "we" should be doing this or that....

So tell us what exactly are "you" doing to bring about the results you want "others" to do?

Have you been drinking?

edit on 24-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That may have been the best satire I've read on ATS and you almost had me until the end there.

That was satire, wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

LMFAO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'm with you. I refuse to believe that was honesty. My sensibilities only accept that OP to be satire.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sure looks like satire to me.

Looks like he thinks Obama is doing a great job and trying to put down those who think Obama is doing a wretched job.

As to the 2nd post. I actually DO something, even though people on ATS regularly laugh at me and scorn me. I actually write to ALL of my representatives when I feel strongly about something.

I also write to companies that for what ever reason do something I think is wrong.
I also write to entertainment media when they do or say something that concerns me.

People may scoff and laugh at me.
But I'm not just sitting back and moaning on ATS, which does very very little good.

I do something when I see something I think is wrong.

Which is probably 100 times more than most here on ATS who think whining and moaning on ATS constitutes doing something or more hysterically funny getting on ATS and think it is really doing alot to change things by just being a whiner on ATS.

The absolute dolts are the ones who say we are helpless to do anything and are actually doing a minute amount by complaining on ATS, when if they really believed that would dig a hole, lie in it and roll over.

If OP is trying to make fun of Obama haters, he/she did a lousy job because the first poster took it seriously and the second wondered it it was satire.
If the OP is a Obama hater, he/she did an even worse job because it looks like really bad satire to some of us.

OP, just say what you mean

or better yet indicate at the bottom of your post somehow it is satire, if that is how you meant it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

The beauty of good satire is when it catches the people (on both sides of the issue) who don't recognize it as satire. I guess we kind of ruined the joke though 3 or 4 posts into the thread... Nah I'm sure it'll still catch a bunch of people who only read the first post, get outraged and hit post before realizing that there are 10 pages of discussion and whatever he had to say just MAY have been mentioned already.

ETA: *see post below this one*
edit on 24-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If we continued the war in Iraq. ISIS would never had gotten started. Now he is reluctant to send troops back in? REALLY?

The paperwork was already signed saying our troops would leave before he even took office.

WE ARE AMERICA WE RIGHT THE WRONG IN THE WORLD. Even if it doesn't involve us.

You overlooked how America creates most of the wrongs.

NOW HE WANTS TO LEAVE AFGHANISTAN?

Give one good reason why we should stay in Afghanistan. That country never attacked America so we should have never attacked it.

He really didn't want to bomb Syria. I mean any real republican president would have been in that! WHY DID NT HE DO SOMETHING WHEN THE RED LINE WAS DRAWN? TROOPS SHOULD BE ON THE GROUND! Even McCain said we should have been in Syria BY NOW!

Yes kill, kill, kill and people wonder why the world hates America.

He didn't help the Iranians! When they were protesting the dictatorship a few years back? THAT WAS OUR CHANCE TO SPREAD DEMOCRACY, and TURN IRAN TO AN AMERICAN ALLY!

What dictatorship? They have free elections in Iran.

He seems not to care about the Ukraine situation. Russia needs to be dealt with! It doesn't really involve america but still!

What happens in the Ukraine is none of our business they have their own military let them deal with Russia. How many of our people do you want dead fighting wars that are not ours to fight.

JUST TERRIBLE FOREIGN POLICY. We should be front and center of these events.

No it is time for America to solve its own problems and let other nations solve theirs.

He's not caring about our values being thrown out the _ He wont let the government interfere with personal choices/lifestyles, The gays are getting married!

So what if Gays are getting married? Does that affect you in some way? There is no logical reason for them to not get married.

He isn't punishing for smoking marijuana!

He is allowing states to make their own choices something the Founders would have approved of.

If I wanted a almost Isolationist, don't care about what people are doing "Ron Paul" type in the white house, I would have voted for that old gimmick.

So you want a nation where the government controls everyone and everywhere. So do you want America to become this generations Nazi Germany?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

lol, trolling like a boss...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Step 1 complain about behing in iraq too long
Step 2 complain because you guys got out too early
Step 3 arm ISIS to fight againts assad
Step 4 complain that its obamas fault to send troops again

Rinse and repeat for, obamacare,taxes,food stamps

edit on 24-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

That may have been the best satire I've read on ATS and you almost had me until the end there.

That was satire, wasn't it?

Darn you ruined it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Step 1 complain about behing in iraq too long
Step 2 complain because you guys got out too early
Step 3 arm ISIS to fight againts assad
Step 4 complain that its obamas fault to send troops again

Rinse and repeat for, obamacare,taxes,food stamps

you forgot BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIII

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
" WE MUST STOP OBAMA "

Maybe cancelling his subscription to the Golf Channel will help.

Or at least an IRS audit.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Shhh. The men in the big black SUVs will be visiting you if youkeep disagreeing with Obama's actions. It's all right to bash him personally, as long as you do not use one certain word, but do not challenge his policies.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I could not have said it better myself!

Seriously...a lot of the messes that President Obama is trying to make better and fix...are the result of the 8 years Bush was in office.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and coming up with the same results. Yeah, lets go kill 'em all. Then in 10years or less they will have a new name and we will have the same target. Kind of like troops taking the same hill over and over again in Viet Nam. 56,000 of our guys killed and the hills are still in Viet Nam.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How cute plz provide any evidence that obamas policys are different than the last 5 presidents, ill be waiting for a while

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

His policies aren't that different, it's just that they say that some people who voice disapproval get visited.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So you have no point, but just like to tell us how you feel about obama, got it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join