It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you really want?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The heart gets what the heart desires. Every time there attempts made to understand the things to come by studing the things of the past we label historical figures according to our current understanding of the past that is only givin to us by way of clues that really have no foundation in truth.

For a long time i railed against the thought that witnesses to an event often get the event wrong when reciting what they seen. When you stick what you believe to be facts based on what you believe are clues you put often undue actions where they do not belong.

You either want destruction of what you believe to be the wicked or you want peace. Many will argue that peace requires destruction. Does your heart yearn for peace or descruction. What will be the view of the one doing destruction?

For instance take a look at the israel war going on now. Are they righteous in your eyes? One way to view it is if you take away all the factors of the war you are left with numbers of the slain. By all counts thousands on one side have been slain and a small handfull have been slain on the other. One side has most of you believing that killing children is justified in the name of peace. At the end of the day the children have died.

Dead bodies do not lie facts and justifing factors do. So many fear what they see coming for the world in that they believe the majority of us will be killed and reborn. By all means search long and hard until you satisfy your thoughts to the point that you are lost. Only then will i be known for what i did not do. Appetite for destruction was a great album but it had it's day. Yet you wonder why you can not live forever. What do you want???
edit on 24-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

a cup of coffee.

after I have had that, I will be awake and with it and respond with an intelligent reply...

it is just after 6am here.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz Stimulating to say the least. I predict a trip to the throne for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Each time i get a glimpse of the future or past depending on your view i feel it is the most profound one yet. So again i will share my most profound vision i have had yet. It was after the end of our present days and one came to ask me (whoever was in the vision but it always comes as a feeling that it was me) why it was that only a small handfull of people made it and the rest were discarded? The answer was that we all had equal oppertunity to find the truth and choose the path of good. That was a just fine answer but i also got a glimpse into the mind of the one answering and it was not what one would expect from someone that ushered in the end of days. His heart was torn by the need to win at any cost just because it was right and one wise man with a handfull of what he considered family made it through at the expense of the world.

That was possibly acceptable in the name of righteousness but the kicker is that so many that were covered in the blood of the unholy that committed heinous acts in the name of progress were pardoned and they were possibly more guilty of sin more than billions that were turned away from the word due to logical fallicies in the name of worship. it was said that no sorrow would be felt for the masses that were left behind because they chose their path even though the pardoned were corraling them along the way to being unworthy. I really do not have the stomach for it anymore. The truth is that no pure hearts are found on either side.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Dear dead eye,

"You either want destruction of what you believe to be the wicked or you want peace."

Such a conundrum!

Shall I seek to destroy wickedness, or shall I seek peace?

If wickedness, or licentiousness, or tribulation, or distemper plagues me

then I shall vanquish the evil that threatens.

Or I may just pull a blanket over my head.

That will work!

Seriously though, every day brings a new horror.

We must get on with our lives.

Wisdom and compassion sometimes collide.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

My friend. The ones who are oppressed are the sheep. The oppressors are the goats. Lawlessness is the scale to be used. The meek, not the rich will inherit the Earth at the end of the day. The meek far out number the rest.

We are not talking about YHWH-Enlil's laws. Those laws came from Satan. I talk of the law of brotherhood and love.

Remember, God has many names. His love is with humanity as a whole, not religious idealism. He can use any religious text to make his point. Religion is man's attempt to define the undefined.

Those that know the real law, the Golden Rule, yet twist it and use it to punish the meek... they have earned the indignation. They have earned banishment. Their names are blotted out already. The Universal law, is exactly that. No exceptions.

There is a difference. One can read it, and simply not understand. Even be confused as to what it means. But, those that do understand it, reject it, and scoff at it....

There cannot be justice, if those intentional offenses are ignored and brushed aside. It is why Christ said, woe to the rich man, who claims they need nothing. That is just one aspect of the unpardonable sin. Rejecting the Golden Rule, love thy neighbour as thyself, rejects the spirit. It rejects brotherhood.

Those caught in the middle, they are not at fault. They are safe. Gods wraith is not reserved for them. Gods mercy is already granted, they just need to ask, and repent. Certainly, blood maybe on some hands... but who helped put it there? That is whom judgment is reserved for.

If someone is given the facts, 95% would accept it. The 5%, the ones who reject it, and know better...

Do you understand? Justice and peace are partners. What has been done, was also done for you. The Universal laws belong to everyone. It is a love letter to you.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What do you really want?

World peace.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
When do we want it?

In a world that knows only peace then possibly spirits would be trapped. What if this place is not your home and part of you yearns for death to open the door and reunite you with a family that resides in another place and they have been forgotten by you through the vail that is keeping your spirit from remembering where you come from. What if they wait for you and you get stuck in a place that seems like where you want to be but in truth it is not.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This same question was asked by Jesus in a film ('The Perfect Stranger')...

Below is a transcript from the 20:45min. point:

Jesus: What is your deepest desire?

Nikki: I'm not sure, I want to get into that...

Jesus: Then let's talk in generalities: What do most people's hearts long for?

Nikki: I don't know... Big screen TV. I suppose... people's greatest desire is to be loved.

Jesus: I don't mean to be too personal, Nikki, but in your experience has another person ever completely fulfilled that need for love?

Nikki: Matt's a good husband!

Jesus: That's not what I'm asking...

Nikki: No. I suppose, no one has ever really fulfilled it completely.

Jesus: That's because another person never can. Only God can. He created people that way.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

When do we want it?

Now.

In a world that knows only peace then possibly spirits would be trapped.

Seriously? So - you DON'T want world peace. Because you think it will inhibit something. Wow.

What if this place is not your home and part of you yearns for death to open the door and reunite you with a family that resides in another place and they have been forgotten by you through the vail that is keeping your spirit from remembering where you come from. What if they wait for you and you get stuck in a place that seems like where you want to be but in truth it is not.

I want world peace.
All that jazz you typed is ineffective on my soul.

"This place" is NOT my home - that part I can agree with.

I'm going to die no matter what the truth is, dick.
My family will never be forgotten by me.

I'm not going to get "stuck" somewhere just because I don't agree with your ideology.

Take care, and be safe.

Jill
edit on 8/25/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs Come on jill you know i did not say that i do not want peace but there are always two sides to a coin. Can you say that you are in full communication with your spirit and if you even have one? I know you believe that you think you will die one day but there is still that chance of immortality. You may not want to be stuck with me forever. Most believe that one life time is enough.

Now let's say that i made a video game modeled after this place we live in that is just like being here and one weekend you come over and plug into the game and it last for a day or two but you get to live a full lifetime in the game. Would you want someone extending the game several days to the point that you miss work and are fired then forced to live on the streets and do odd jobs like cleaning gutters for spare change all in an effort to seek your revenge on me one day. Think about it jill. peace

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Come on jill you know i did not say that i do not want peace but there are always two sides to a coin. Can you say that you are in full communication with your spirit and if you even have one?

Yes, I can say that I have one and am in full communication with it.

This coin is: war or peace.
I choose peace. Soul or not....
PEACE.

Jill
edit on 8/25/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join