It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suge Knight shot 6 times at Chris Brown’s pre-VMAs party in Los Angeles: report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This is one of those "alternate universe" moments for me. I remember Suge dying in the late 90s in some kind of retaliatory thing with Tupac.

This is probably off-topic here, but this is one of the strongest episodes of the "I thought he/she was dead" phenomenon that I've ever experienced.

Anyway, carry on ...

Suge was grazed in the neck or back of the head when Pac was killed. He suffered minor injuries and released the same night I believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No! It's the alternate universe thing ... rationality be durned. /sarcasm

Yeah, I guess I just misremember it but I now understand how people BELIEVE in the alternate U thing, because the flawed memory is still strongest in my mind.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

He held vanilla ice over the balcony over royalties. I am aware of his past, and the way in which he muscled into the music industry. Essentially telling dre to leave deathrow or die. Taking every and any opportunity to slander Dre and Puff Daddy in interviews for over 2 decades. Ridiculous claims that Dre was a transvestite, a bisexual with a male partner named Bruce, that Dre had a relationship with a cross dressing prostitute. All the way to my all time favourite that Eazy E died of AIDS because he didn't give back to the hood. His sheer stature and reputation have allowed him to do and say the most hilariously off topic things I have ever had the pleasure of hearing.
Sorry I was really into all genres of hiphop for about 20 years and used to read a lot of auto-biographies and bodyguard/insider tell alls about everyone and anyone in the industry.

Im not saying he's my best mate, Im well aware he has done a lot of wrong, but even without a label and finances and a huge rapsheet for minor offenses his name is synonymous with one of the best rap labels ever to exist and he continues to be held in high regard by artists within the industry purley by reputation alone

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Tupac, Biggie, Suge, insert name of other thug-life glorifying rapper or producer...no great loss. Yeah, I like to bob my head to Tupac and Biggies beats, but that's about it.

All the Tupac and Biggie jock-riders make me laugh, these dudes deaths have not mattered at all in the grand scheme. Plenty of other hungry young street thugs that love to sing their own praises for us to listen to.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Suge is indestructible

He’s been shot more times than a target at a firing range

One thing is for sure…this guy couldn’t get life insurance for free

<< 1  2  3   >>

join