It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suge Knight shot 6 times at Chris Brown’s pre-VMAs party in Los Angeles: report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

All the victims were transported to local hospitals and are expected to recover.

And here I was hoping for good news....
edit on 25-8-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

All the victims were transported to local hospitals and are expected to recover.

And here I was hoping for good news....

Ha! That one caught me off guard. S&F

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Regardless of their history, cheering for the death of another is not a civilized thing to do.

He who lives by the sword.....

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I take it you don't see the irony in your choice of phrase?

Individuals who roll and wallow in the ghetto/gang culture being caught in the crossfire of ghetto/gang culture would be the very embodiment of dying by the sword.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The perp obviously wasn't rocking Homeboy nyte sytes....

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelb100
I thought Suge Knight died years ago!?

That was just his career that died. He was in jail.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

The tactical reason to hold a hand gun like that is to make it easier to police one's rounds. A decent shot doesn't need sites when the target is close enough.

'jus sayn there is a logical reason why one would hold a gun that way but I can guarantee that the fools who like like to pose with a gun like that are clueless to this.
edit on 26-8-2014 by jrod because: add

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

I got it, it is just tasteless.

The Good News is not someone dying as a result of shooting at a party full of celebrities. At least Bieber did not get hit, if that were to happen it would have been a media circus and demands for more gun laws.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
thug life i guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm glad he didn't die. Singer Michel'le has a baby with him and relies heavily on his child support. Should something happen to him, given that she has a history of depression and suicide, it could tip her over. She's a real cool chick, always trying to give back to her community down on Crenshaw. For that alone, I hope the bastard makes it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Police ones rounds? I don't follow. Please educate me

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

You never heard of that expression?

When a semi-auto pistol is fired, a spent shell casing is ejected and often tough to predict where they will land when firing them the traditional way. Holding the gun that way, the shell casings are sent straight up or down which makes it easier to find the spent shell casings in a hurry.

edit on 26-8-2014 by jrod because: a

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

My semi autos eject out the top. Turning it side ways, right handed, would make then eject to the left side, not up or down.

Looks like I can't be a gangster.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No I never heard that expression. I'm always learning. Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Suge blocked me on Twitter for trolling him with a work mate relentlessly for a few months. Sending him album covers of people eating scotch eggs. offering him kilos of sausage meat and various savoury pies. He will read this.
Also had a soft spot for him. I grew up listening to deathrow and when i was a kid his reputation was legendary. I used to make rap music too here in Scotland. I guess I like him, like people like David Hasslehof here, as a comedy figure that we admire yet shake our heads and laugh at. I don't think he deserves to be shot and killed purley because he is in the Entertainment industry which happens to have been glorifying a lot of bad things for the last few decades. It's unfair to hold Suge up and say "This is the man to blame, have him die"

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thugs will do what thugs will do.
May seem harsh, but if they want to kill each other that's what they'll do. And the best thing for everyone else to do is just let them do it. You don't want to get involved in the crap that these people have buried themselves in.
Gotta say though, given his history, what goes around comes around, I guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: jrod

I take it you don't see the irony in your choice of phrase?

Individuals who roll and wallow in the ghetto/gang culture being caught in the crossfire of ghetto/gang culture would be the very embodiment of dying by the sword.

I personally love how God is a fan of irony. Suge Knight is a plague on society.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Suge Knight is a plague on society.

and he doesn't like sausage rolls

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotscorps84
Suge blocked me on Twitter for trolling him with a work mate relentlessly for a few months. Sending him album covers of people eating scotch eggs. offering him kilos of sausage meat and various savoury pies. He will read this.
Also had a soft spot for him. I grew up listening to deathrow and when i was a kid his reputation was legendary. I used to make rap music too here in Scotland. I guess I like him, like people like David Hasslehof here, as a comedy figure that we admire yet shake our heads and laugh at. I don't think he deserves to be shot and killed purley because he is in the Entertainment industry which happens to have been glorifying a lot of bad things for the last few decades. It's unfair to hold Suge up and say "This is the man to blame, have him die"

Than you obviously don't know anything about him. He was a ruthless thug before he played football, afterwards, before getting in the music game (which he muscled his way in) and afterwards.

I still remember when he held Steven Segal upside down from like a 10 story balcony. Don't particularly like Segal either but, he can rot for all I care.

ETA: Sorry, I blame him for Pac's death.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is one of those "alternate universe" moments for me. I remember Suge dying in the late 90s in some kind of retaliatory thing with Tupac.

This is probably off-topic here, but this is one of the strongest episodes of the "I thought he/she was dead" phenomenon that I've ever experienced.

Anyway, carry on ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join