It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suge Knight shot 6 times at Chris Brown’s pre-VMAs party in Los Angeles: report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Gunshots rang out at a pre-Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown and singer Pia Mia in West Hollywood in the early morning hours on Sunday.

Shortly after 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning, a shooting occurred at 1OAK nightclub in the 9000 block of Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood where two men and a woman were wounded, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said in a statement provided to the Daily News.

The suspect remains unknown, but the victims include a 49-year-old male, widely reported as music producer Marion (Suge) Knight, as well as two unnamed victims, a 32-year-old male and a 19-year-old female. All the victims were transported to local hospitals and are expected to recover.

Suge Knight shot 6 times at Chris Brown’s pre-VMAs party in Los Angeles: report

Normally, I could give a rat's ass about celebrities and their shenanigans put into the world to distract the sheeple and the like, but Suge Knight getting shot is a big deal, if you remember 2Pacs shooting back in the day and all the talk that he was involved. There is also documented evidence that him and Puffy Combs from their Uptown MCA days were also in on the death of Biggie. I give the Conspiracy Folks permission to throw some of this over there if they choose, since the Illuminati connection about Suge and Pac is all over the place with a quick google search. There is even a documentary entitled Breaking The Oath that discusses Suge being a brother to Pac, but forced to take him out because of the Illuminati Oath. There is also the Biggie connection, as the first Pac Shooting was always said to involve Puffy and his minions.

I am quite curious why all of a sudden is Suge such a threat that he would get shot at almost eerily like Pac's video (the one with Bokeem Woodbine). Jimmy Iovine already took Death Row from him, partnered up with his ex-partner Dr. Dre (who also got shot in the back back in the 1990s) and everything he had was taken in between child support, taxes, and jail.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Karma wheel turns slowly, but surely.

"shots intended for brown"

"Gangstas" gotta learn to hold the gun the right way... The sights are on top for a reason...
edit on 24-8-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let the gangbangers kill each other off. Who cares? Nobody.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer
Dr dre was never shot. Show me

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

And supposedly Justin Bieber...someone needs to go to the range and practice so next time he hits his targets.

Knight and two others were reportedly the victims of shots said to be aimed at Brown and possibly Justin Bieber

edit on 24-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

link   
I thought Suge Knight died years ago!?

link   

originally posted by: Restricted

I so agree.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

"Gangstas" gotta learn to hold the gun the right way... The sights are on top for a reason...

Made me think of this...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelb100

I thought Suge Knight died years ago!?

That would make some very happy, but it isn't true.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here you go an instagram video from inside the event.

instagram.com...

Surely a crazy way to end the night.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

If anybody had it coming, it was Suge Knight.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

He's a musician.

Do country singers all go roping cattle and lynching heathens on their time off?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Do country singers all go roping cattle and lynching heathens on their time off?

At one time in history I am sure there were a few, but nowadays there is too much money to lose.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

TMZ has been reporting that the investigation is leaning towards it being gang related - the Bloods. Suge is affiliated. His buddy at the club - Chris Brown - is known for 'playing blood' ... wearing the colors and flashing the signs even though he's not a member. Game is a real member.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

bwahaha, that caught me off guard

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

His buddy at the club - Christ Brown - is known for 'playing blood' ... wearing the colors and flashing the signs even though he's not a member.

If your willing to throw up the signs, you better be willing to take the consequences.

Suge is one that seems to have trouble follow him around...I would have to think hard about having him at a party.

Although he may just be an innocent victim in this...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

bwahaha, that caught me off guard

Sad thing is it's so true...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Poor Suge.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
The Karma wheel turns slowly, but surely.

If you want get away with assassinating someone, make sure he is standing next to the king. That says too much for Chris Brown but all jokes aside, they should have special canted sights for pistols at 90° for gangsters. The gangted sight or something like that.
edit on 24-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think Rodney King said it best...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join