It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Beheader Found?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Senior western intelligence official" means = NLBS

US intelligence officials "not confirming publicly" = NLBS

First throw it out there and see if it sticks. If not keep your distance, if it does pile on. Besides, I'd wager tomorrow's news would be focused on domestic issues like manufactured racial tensions in certain cities. Or offensives on helpless trapped Palestinians. Or civil war in Ukraine.

No, no, let's play Pin the False Flag on the terrorist. Don't forget to wear the blindfold, otherwise it's cheating.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit
That's a good point. This guy was surrounded by opportunity. He could've lived a peaceful life and been happy, or miserable like the rest of us, but he chose to be a scumbag. If I had nothing, come from a land of chaos, but then, had the chance to live in a house, be in a stable place, get a job, have freedom, be semi-happy.....I would take it. But then again, this is assuming that this guy is for real, which I doubt. I believe him to be an agent of some sort.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wutang717
maybe some intel agency could start to build an anti terrorist group made up of fellow muslim's that are sick and tired of what the terrorists are doing in the name of their religion .

these terrorists are not religious , they only pretend to be so they can slaughter and maim .

they say allah the merciful but they themselves show no mercy.
they think their god allah made the female's imperfect , so they show their contempt for allahs creation by demanding their women folk to cover themselves up .

i could go on but i think you have the gist of what i mean .

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They were saying in the British papers this mirning that he was identified by the visible veins in his hand. Pretty interesting I thought!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
They were saying in the British papers this mirning that he was identified by the visible veins in his hand. Pretty interesting I thought!

If true that was a stupid leak to the press.

Then again, it is likely that ISIS wanted this person's identity to be discovered.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus

Anyway you could link us to where you saw that? I am rather interested.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join