It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A threat to vaporize 100 Muslim cities?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is why we have the problem that we have today, and it's not christians as a whole but neo-christians that are to blame. Apparently they did'nt learn from the crusades that started this mess and now to continue down this road IS mad. What is really sad is to hear people who call themseleves Americans supporting this kind of action when most Americans don't want their wars and "ethic" cleansing. With the First Amendment of the US Constitiution eroding away in the last few years to tha point that the government wants to install the ten commandments religious laws into all of the US courts. We are shifting more towards a theocracy, something writers of The Constitution fought against.

I agree with most of the comments against this mad idea, the thinkers during the CW knew from the beginning that it was MAF Mutually Assured Failure with both side losing. An attack on "Muslim" cities just means that all you have made all Muslim believers your enemy, eventhough the vast majority are peaceloving. Blame Nixon, Reagon and the Bushies for this mess, them and their cronies created this mess.

Still, "The truth will set you free!"

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Then why arent they crying out for the leaders of the Jihad to stop killing innocent blood? Why? Why should we have to follow rules when they YEARN to see us die and cheer in the streets when we are attacked? Why?

9/11 was ONE attack. Yes, it caused the death of 3,000 Americans. A number of these Muslim countries have seen horrors on a routine basis at some point - for example, Algeria had the GIA (armed Islamic group) on a rampage for years. Palestine... it's obvious that death is a feature of daily life. Afghanistan... the Taleban regime. So a number of these people have witnessed or lived through really bad stuff, either as the result of civil war, religious strife, repressive regimes or others... they do their best to live with it... and you expect them to pour out into the streets in protest because suddenly it's Americans dying?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
thiers thousands of muslims living in our commuities, what are we going to if a few of them launch an attack in our nuke the # out our own cities just to make sure thier was no more terrorists, i mean come on, i mean even if we did nuke all these cities we would all suffer, nuclear dust in the atmosphere would be deadly and nuclear waste isnt something you can just clean up, it takes thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
MAD only really applies to countries that can obliterate you. the odd dirty bomb does not warrant such a magnitude of aggression.(unfortunately.)

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by the dustman
MAD only really applies to countries that can obliterate you. the odd dirty bomb does not warrant such a magnitude of aggression.(unfortunately.)

Nothing warrants such magnitude of aggression except suicidal intent on the part of the aggressor, its pointless.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A previous statment was made something to the efect of, "how many of the murdered people in Irac are terrorist?" Not a question I have an anser for so hard to coment on. And I am sure the number is not favorable, but it is good to show the wrongs being done in Irac now, but there was no menchen of the murdered people in New York, or of there innocence.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Slaughtering Muslims will not bring those poor souls back to life so I fail to see a reason for the blood sacrifice some people are in favor of. Besides if its an eye for an eye we're looking for I'm pretty sure we surpassed the balance point by a few hundred thousand dead civilians.

D

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Nuking Mecca or any holy city will not solve any problems. In fact, it will inflame Muslism from all around the world, turning moderates into extremists. Think carefully before you wish for something like this to happen. Will destroying the Vatican or any city with a strong Christian/Catholic background destroy Christianity or cause Christians to be so disillusioned that they will just abandon their faith just like that? Think again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join