It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We created them!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That remember me a dream I had. In theorie, a person using a cloaking device can cast a shadow. In my dream, there was full of flying objects outside, and one was landed in my neightbor lawn. I got a chill and I turned back to check my room. I saw a shadow that must not be there, so I try to catch the thing casting it in mid air. It was an human soldier (I suppose, he got a dark blue uniform). He was quite surprised. He told me: "Good catch, now remember this, it will be hard. They aren't alien. We are them." I woke up. Since then, I alway's think that is possible that alien aren't from another planet. Dream help reflection some times.
edit on 24/8/2014 by Spationaute because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/8/2014 by Spationaute because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Need to work out a feasible method of travel to get there first.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eroutt

The "grays" used to be humans. They are from a parallel earth and they became self-engineering. They have three-stranded pDNA and are immune to disease, aging, and predation because they use left handed proteins in their genetic makeup. Their ATP is synthesized purely via genetically engineered structures that absorb ambient energy almost like a chloroplast, but using a much broader spectrum of energy frequencies so as to almost eliminate their need for food. The smaller body sizes come from the age when they first took to space, when it was very costly to send large bodies into orbit, and their large cranium sizes come from advancements they have made to their own cerebral structures. Anyway, I wouldn't ever want to look like a gray, but they are stoic, so they don't really care how they look. I think we should be self-engineering, but I think we should take a more Dionysian approach.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think most of the grays are an illusion of there true form. they may look totally different then what most, if not all abductee's see them as! they could use the image of the classic gray alien as a memory implant! if i remember right there was an abduction case where a person seen a gray turn in to another form. not sure where i seen it? anyway! thank you guys for your input

edit on 24-8-2014 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Need to work out a feasible method of travel to get there first.

Well I would hazard a guess that seeing as the World-Wide web likely now contains more data than the Library of Alexandria or any other single repository in Humanitarian history,inquiring minds might be able to dig up a few olde bones and re-work them.

Not so hard if you use your imagination,we could even send drones to hitch-hike on the safe sides of fast moving bodies in space which are going in the direction we need to go,or simply hibernate and wait till you get to your destination,jump ship and there you are,no light speed travel required.

I do believe a neutral dimesion field generator would help you out as well,or any number of energy slip-stream technologies.

There are high-school kids working on anti-gravitics with sucesses,there is no stopping the dataflow anymore,it is a free-for-all and will remain that way as long as their is a database like the interactive web.Once these technologies in concept hit the younger generations with social media and speed of data sharing the game was over for suppression.

One might be bold and assume that space is no more daunting than the Oceans are,that if one defines dimensions as the earth,water,air,and space,and then who knows what we wil discover,then one may see a pattern and simply apply the laws of nature , just as a neutral Dimension generator will replicate nature when she allows an air bubble to rise up through water creating a natrual neutral dimension zone around the bubble we may take immense craft anywhere we choose at any speeds we choose,simply by maintainig a neutral dimension field around our craft.This allows us to SLIP in between dimensions as we earlier defined them,we travel in that small tiny zone of NOTHINGNESS BETWEEN THE WATER AND THE AIR-BUBBLE,the neutral dimension zone which we create and steer.

According to the net chatter you need to interface with the crafts technology to enable navigation and controls in the environment you crete to travel and that there is a >connection> between the persons or pilots DNA and the vibratory frequencies the craft function within.There must be syncronicity or it is bad news for whoever is out of tune.

I have a huge imagination and enjoy all the web-theories,lots of them make some sense,and if anything are fun.

Nature creates neutral dimension zones in a lot of places.

Super-Cavitating torpedos pretty much illustrated the concept,I believe they used fields of gas to generate a primitive neutral dimension type of effect in the water so they go faster .

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I do really question about the existence of the greys at times. I'm sort of 50-50 about their existence, since I recall hearing one story from an old friends, who not so much of a friend today. He and another supposed person that was there, hardly seemed to be interested in Aliens.

Anyways, there are tons of theories about the Greys and origins, considering they are the stereotype of what Alien should look like. Some range to the possibility that they are us from the future, losing much of their organic, diverse gene pool, being more closer to a synthetic organism.

Or that they were made some evil space empire, to being made by us for ether our own intentions in some distant future, or just to ensure their own creation in some cosmic play.

Also, Ill probably be look kind of negative for saying this, and going into the mythology pile of crap, but would their machine like personalities be more closely related to that of Angel, in some respect. Like following some order of the universe motif, with the Zeal of an angel, and in some story elements, like the Qu'Ran. Where they do not have any free will, and could only be compelled by God.

Some cosmic, genetic, quantum, WTF play, fail safe?

Or for all we could guess, they could be their own race in their own right?
edit on 24-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The Alcubierre drive or finding out how to utilise traversable wormholes is probably humanity's best bet of departing our solar system. Makes more sense to colonise and utilize the remaining planets within our own system before proceeding outward, baby steps and all that jazz, you dont run before you can walk.

edit on 25-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Horus seems like what a Feathered serpent would appear like, Not sure if that alien beside it is real. But maybe it's to show a transition? From the tall human-birdlike/avian shapeshifter with its altered bretheren?

I have good reason to believe they are owls. Not many animals have eyes depicted with a slant.
So i'm not sure if humans are Avian. Mainstream would have us believe we are apes not birds.
Birds also don't show genitalia it's not so easy to see what gender a bird is, Usually size and plumage gives us a good clue.
Maybe could account for why some of their anatomy seems like it's missing.
edit on 25-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Alcubierre drive or finding out how to utilise traversable wormholes is probably humanity's best bet of departing our solar system. Makes more sense to colonise and utilize the remaining planets within our own system before proceeding outward, baby steps and all that jazz, you dont run before you can walk.

I digress,I believe it is best to make a Spear-Tip thrust as far away from this part of the Universe as FAST as we can,this is a Universal Species instinct,to expand to increase survivabilty in case Nature throws a curve-ball.

Cant keep all you eggs in one Basket and the Solar System is certainly one of those.

I havent learned what an Alcubierre drive is ,at least not by that name,I will research it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Essentially an Alcubierre drive works on the principle of contracting space in front of it and expanding space behind it, resulting in faster-than-light travel. You cannot keep all your eggs in a basket you have not built yet, building a specific infostructure, colonisation of the inner planet, maybe even the outer ones could be a requirement before we are ready or even have the capability to venture beyond our system. You don't learn to swim in the deep end, you start off in the shallow end first.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eroutt

I find that many of the theories about higher intelligence and extraterrestrials subordinate man, man is supposed to be supreme.

Look at these aliens, they are totally impractical, they look hideous, these are highly evolved creatures, or twisted souls that have been in the vaccuum of space for too long?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Possibly they only look hideous from our perspective and are only impractical in our Earth environment. Things look the way they do due to the environment in which they evolve or are produced. Aesthetics don't really come into it im afraid.
edit on 26-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

"subordinate man", are you serious? There are 90% stupid #s, a waste of food and air to let them walk on this pretty little planet, that is just an other sign of how stupid mankind really is. IF there is an alien space species visiting us, I am sure they would be disgusted, by people like you. Pissing in street-corners and feeling entitled to rule the universe at the same time, doesn't work. Man is supposed to serve and protect his environment. The supreme is always bigger than oneself. "The needs of the many always outweigh the needs of the few or the one", so you and your kind are holding us back, with your kindergarten outlook on man and his place amongst life in the universe, and foremost this planet.
Get over your self, if you want to feel supreme look at the dump you make every morning, that's the only thing probably less usefull than your opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It was a reference to our physical forms primarily, we have the bodies and we have the brains. It is our choice if we wish to act primitively, and we could easily function on higher levels without having to physically evolve any further.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join