It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama signs $8.7 billion food stamp cut into law

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I was one of the most productive in my work center, ask anyone who was in my work center or 69B.

You still did not answer my question but it is futile with you.

The guys who would dip out of work to 'volunteer' for a bunch bogus off base stuff all got great evals for their 'volunteer' service they wrote off on.

I think it is safe to say I earned the Food Stamps I am now collecting.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I was one of the most productive in my work center, ask anyone who was in my work center or 69B.

You still did not answer my question but it is futile with you.

The guys who would dip out of work to 'volunteer' for a bunch bogus off base stuff all got great evals for their 'volunteer' service they wrote off on.

I think it is safe to say I earned the Food Stamps I am now collecting.

I did. Correct me then, with a reference if you will and prove me wrong or is this yet another of your vague snipe hunts. I even quoted you out of the NAVAIR manual.

You "earned" you foodstamps how? Be being a failure in the Navy, DUI, refusing to rehab, and then going on an--your words--"endless spiral" afterwards? Yeah, sounds like you really "earned" the dole.

No, I got you and now you are just playing games yet again.

A dishonest man deals in vagaries and then dances around the issue when caught out. Have you ever been able to state something clearly and precisely without hedging and evading? Probably yet another reason why you got bad evals. Again, as expected, you blame other people for "doing extra #" for getting better evals. Ever think that maybe, just maybe, if you wanted to succeed, you'd even bother to go the extra mile? Just like typical welfare leeches, you expect everything to come to you without having to go the extra mile.
edit on 13-9-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It is not exactly smart to brag about your security clearance on a public forum.

Winner winner, I see a Big Chicken Dinner in someones future.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It is not exactly smart to brag about your security clearance on a public forum.

Winner winner, I see a Big Chicken Dinner in someones future.

No it isn't. I can tell anyone I want that I have a TS/SCI clearance. I've even put that on job applications and, in fact, that is a requirement to put them on a lot of job applications in certain industries. If fact, you, yourself, complained in this very thread about not getting jobs due to losing your clearance, so you should know that. You really are clueless. You often forget things due to your drinking?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Look up the AIC-22 run up in NAVAIR, it's unclassified. To RFI a MCB(master control box) before it would go out the door it had to pass inspection by someone using that run-up, it takes about an hour. I could verify a good box was RFI in about 1 minute, then it of course would have to be inspected which depending on the CDI's experience/competence level with that platform could take 2+ hours if he asks a bunch of bogus questions the entire way.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Posting the coordinators of a secure location is not smart.

You already hanged yourself in this thread, unless of course you are bluffing about being a Navy flight surgeon.

You did NOT know what RFI meant. I should have waited until your edit time was over before I gave the answer.

Regardless if you really are who you claim to be, you are one sorry person.
edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because:

edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because: wierd....

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Look up the AIC-22 run up in NAVAIR, it's unclassified. To RFI a MCB(master control box) before it would go out the door it had to pass inspection by someone using that run-up, it takes about an hour. I could verify a good box was RFI in about 1 minute, then it of course would have to be inspected which depending on the CDI's experience/competence level with that platform could take 2+ hours if he asks a bunch of bogus questions the entire way.

That's what I friggin said!!! I'm guessing you didn't even know what RFI stood for in the first place--you just heard "RFI" and did it and inspected it and certified it for use without ever knowing what the acronym stood for.

Again. Are you drunk tonight? Yes, or no?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You already hanged yourself in this thread, unless of course you are bluffing about being a Navy flight surgeon.

You did know know what RFI meant. I should have waited until your edit time was over before I gave answer.

I didn't edit it moron and I puled the coordinates off of google earth. You honestly think that every officer in the Navy knows the coordinates of every instillation off the top of his head? The point of the exercise was to demonstrate that your threatening to "expose coordinates" was stupid because every base has it's coordinates on it's website. That there is a sub base there is NOT A FRIGGIN SECRET and you are being a buffoon by even attempting to make a big deal of that. That is not "damaging information" in the slightest. Neither is that they maintain and rearm nuke subs there--that is on the base website too. Only a moron failed ATAN thinks all of this open source materiel is classified.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You did know know what RFI meant. I should have waited until your edit time was over before I gave answer.

And to top it off, YOU didn't even know what RFI meant because this:

Is exactly what is going on here:

"RFI - READY FOR ISSUE MATERIAL - Material, equipment, aircraft, and SE which does not require rework of any type, replacement of overage parts, or other than routine preinstallation and post installation condition verification prior to use. RFI items are not necessarily new or like new, but are functionally reliable and meet applicable performance specifications. Packaging and preservation do not enter into the process of producing an RFI item but are required in order to maintain the item identity and condition and to prevent damage during subsequent shipping, handling, and storage."

Now. Once a gain. I get a question. ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN TONIGHT?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I got drunk for the first time a quite awhile last night not a daily thing by any means. Celebrating a birthday. Been hung over all day.

I was a master at the master control box. Just one example, and I never even went to C school for P-3 peculiar.

Silly wannabe. Jr. Enlisted do all the work in a 'tron shop. Even most first classes did primarily admin stuff. CDI's were 2nd and 1st classes. The one 3rd class CDI was once a 2nd class, guess what he got busted down for?

You did NOT know what RFI meant, you simply used the edit feature to change your wrong answer. I should have known to quote you or wait for the edit time to run out.

Disinfo agents do exist.

I think you are worthy of an Article 13. We'll start at Conduct Unbecoming and work our way up

edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I got drunk for the first time a quite awhile last night not a daily thing by any means. Celebrating a birthday. Been hung over all day.

I was a master at the master control box. Just one example, and I never even went to C school for P-3 peculiar.

Silly wannabe. Jr. Enlisted do all the work in a 'tron shop. Even most first classes did primarily admin stuff. CDI's were 2nd and 1st classes. The one 3rd class CDI was once a 2nd class, guess what he got busted down for?

You did NOT know what RFI meant, you simply used the edit feature to change your wrong answer. I should have known to quote you or wait for the edit time to run out.

Disinfo agents do exist.

I think you are worthy of an Article 13. We'll start at Conduct Unbecoming and work our up

Just because they do all the work, does not mean the understand the particulars or greater picture.

So you were drunk last night. Which was "again" because your last excuse about threatening to expose you said you were drunk as an excuse a few days ago. So, by my count, that is two benders in 4 days. Not exactly what you expect for someone who "rarely drinks." I think we now see the real reason you failed alcohol rehab.

It does get old, though. I've gotten 15 IM's from you know doing every obsessive and delusional thing from calling me names, to calling me a fed, to threatening revealing "secret information," then saying you didn't mean it, you were drunk and refusing to reveal that secret information, to asking me to contact you old CO but not use your name, then backtrack when I do, to challenging me to a fight, then say that your old CO loved you even though he kicked you out on a GD for being a drunk, to calling me a fed trying to get secret information, to calling me more names, now I'm a "disinformation agent" because we all know that the NSA and FBI and CIA are all breathless to find out what a washed out junior enlisted with not even a full first tour was got washed out for being a drunk 6 years ago has to say. They must be quivering and all of the national security damage you could cause with stories of fixing and replacing basic avionics at the FRC . This is getting old. Either put it out there or shut up about it and go away.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Disinfo agents do exist.

I think you are worthy of an Article 13. We'll start at Conduct Unbecoming and work our up

Excuses, excuses. That was put up well before and you know it. Now you are just squirming because you thought you were being clever but failed. Alcoholics often do that.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No subs are based out of the ol trident basin. So technically it is NOT a sub base.

Strawman arguments is all u got old man.
edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because: when it gets to the point of calling me out on every little typO.....Loser!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well since you are doctor then maybe you can sign me off on a disability claim. If I do indeed meet the mental conditions that you claim I do, then I should have no problem being able to collect some form of disability.

You do not know where a RFI item goes after it is signed off.

PS, I was also the tool PO of my work center. We were the only work center in hanger 1000 to get 0 hits on our tool control program during some inspection that had all the Chiefs sweating.

Keep trying to paint me something I am not.

I know who I am have learned that we can not run from who we are.
edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because: Better off without the Navy

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No subs are based out of the ol trident basin. So technical it is NOT a sub base.

Strawman arguments is all u got old man.

Sigh. You really are struggling hard. "technically?" LOL. You fail yet again.

I told you the various destinations of an RFI item. Just because you can't read, or comprehend, it's not my fault.

No, where is my article 13. I eagerly await it. Or is this yet another of your drunken hollow threats.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I was bluffing about being drunk the other night. I was upset because it is people like you who make the rest of the world hate the United States of America and probably posted something I should not have.

It isn't like I actually posted coordinates of a facility that loads ICBM onto subs.

Incredible how low you go.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I was bluffing about being drunk the other night. I was upset because it is people like you who make the rest of the world hate the United States of America and probably posted something I should not have.

It isn't like I actually posted coordinates of a facility that loads ICBM onto subs.

Incredible how low you go.

At least I'm not a liar, to which you just admitted being.

Oh, so now you admit to being a liar. Okay...fine, just what else have you lied about in this thread? You state one thing definitely--"Im gonna post coordinates (that my 13 year old can come up with) if you make me mad, you don't want to make me mad", then when called on it, then you say you were drunk and didn't mean it, NOW you say you were lying about being drunk?

And then you seriously wonder why people think you have integrity problems and trustworthiness issues and problems with reality? Really?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

IFF, the KIT and the KIR all came through the 610 work center.

Our most deadly piece of gear was the AN/AWW-13 that they found room for in our work center.

I was an AT3 most of my Navy career, I 89ed and 99ed the E-5 exam. The first time I took it, I missed the cut by a tenth of a point.

Good luck trying to make me look stupid. Smart people make typos you know.
edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because: g=c

edit on 13-9-2014 by jrod because: a

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Are you telling me you never told a lie?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

There is only one destination for RFIed gear from an I level AT work center.

You clearly do not know the correct answer which essentially proves you are lying about being a Div O for avionics when you were a butter bar.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join