It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama signs $8.7 billion food stamp cut into law

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I told you where you can find me. If you are who you say you are then you have the connections to take a little vacation to PAFB.

I do not appreciate the bogus claim. Writing that I was an Airman twice was not bragging. That is an accurate description of how my time in the Navy went.

As a result of my discharge I have been unable to find steady employment, hence being on Food Stamps for 4 years or so.
edit on 10-9-2014 by jrod because: add

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I told you where you can find me. If you are who you say you are then you have the connections to take a little vacation to PAFB.

I do not appreciate the bogus claim. Writing that I was an Airman twice was not bragging. That is an accurate description of how my time in the Navy went.

LOL. You said you were an ATAN twice as if it established some credentials. I said it was because you were busted. You were busted. That's the fact of the matter.

Why would I want to go to PAFB? You can't even get on base, Mr. General Discharge.

You could have. I know guys who had Dishonorable Discharges who are not an welfare. Certainly they have to do jobs that are not keeping with their brilliant intellect, like roofing or drywall, but they do well.

edit on 10-9-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Not true. I can get on that base no problem. Even when the E-4 is parked there.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Not true. I can get on that base no problem. Even when the E-4 is parked there.

No job. No ID. Not retired. Not a dependent. So you are illegally entering a military installation? I know the Air Force is lax, but not that lax.

What E-4 is parked where? There certainly is more than one E-4 on PAFB.

Are you using another person's ID and/or vehicle to go onstation or simply got an active duty buddy that gets you on base?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Do you even know what E-4 I am talking about?(hint, it gets mistaken for Air Force 1)

The base is easy to get on, civilians with certain credentials are allowed base access and there are other ways. I could list a bunch of vulnerabilities to that base but I will not do that on a public forum unless you want to keep up your little charade of pulling my chain.

This is ridiculous. I ask some one to tell me what Promoting the General Welfare, which is part of the US Constitution means to them and I get 4 pages of personal attacks because of 1 bad weekend.

edit on 10-9-2014 by jrod because: -

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Do you even know what E-4 I am talking about?(hint, it gets mistaken for Air Force 1)

The base is easy to get on, civilians with certain credentials are allowed base access and there are other ways. I could list a bunch of vulnerabilities to that base but I will not due that on a public forum unless you want to keep up your little charade of pulling my chain.

This is ridiculous. I ask some one to tell me what Promoting the General Welfare, which is part of the US Constitution means to them and I get 4 pages of personal attacks because of 1 bad weekend.

So NavyDoc, you claim that you were a Marine Corps officer but pick that screen name?(correct me if I am mistaken)

Never mind, you are talking about NAOC. It's an E-4B and they are out of Offutt with the 55th. Thought you were talking about ranks again.

Yeah, a lot of civilians can get on base legally. But if you are not one, then you are doing it fraudulently unless you are accompanied by a member who lives on base.

And here you go on about people not knowing military service nomenclature or structure.

I said I was an O311--enlisted rifleman. O302 is the officer MOS designator.

My bio? In short:

Enlisted USMC rifleman.
US Naval Academy.
US Naval Aviation line officer
Medical school.
Naval physician--FMF qualified with greenside service and "purple" operations with the Army.

With various stuff in between. You can fit a lot into 25 years if you work at it.

AS for "promoting the general welfare." It is part of the preamble to the Constitution, just like "Provide for the Common defense." The body of the Constitution tells us exactly how the federal government was to provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare, in detail. Handouts to able bodied young men is not in there.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Sounds pretty irresponsible to me. A healthy young man on food stamps for 4 years? Nonsense.

I have been no problem taking what I can get after what I have been though. If I were capable of holding a job and having an income I would have no need for food stamps.

I seriously question the legitimacy of your claims now. Especially where you wrote that you know everything there is about Security Clearances. Answer this question and I might believe you again:

What is often regarded as the highest level of clearance?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Sounds pretty irresponsible to me. A healthy young man on food stamps for 4 years? Nonsense.

I have been no problem taking what I can get after what I have been though. If I were capable of holding a job and having an income I would have no need for food stamps.

I seriously question the legitimacy of your claims now. Especially where you wrote that you know everything there is about Security Clearances. Answer this question and I might believe you again:

Compartmented--which is actually a subset of Top Secret. Your clearance would be TS/SCI with specific compartmentalized authorizations (or compartments) spelled out for you. "Cosmic" or "Super" top secret types are from the movies. Since we're playing that game. If I had a TS/SCI with YW as one of the compartments I was read into, who would I have been working with at the time? OH, oh, there failed ATAN, what is a "skiff" for that matter?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Doubt my legitimacy? LOL. You are the one who thought an O311 was an officer. Not my fault you don't know much.

"All you have been through?" Seriously? A GD after a DUI? You act like you were in the Hanoi Hilton for 8 years. Hell, even those guys who went through REAL troubles were able to keep it together better than you.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And Establish Justice did not mean establish a police state with the highest rate of incarceration in the world.

The US is a sinking ship and very few realize this, Food Stamps get cut yet tax payers are still supplementing CEOs outrageous pay via corporate welfare. Too many people in charge with Bligh's attitude.

ETA, there is a lot more that went on after my discharge, you have no idea of what I have been through. The DUI was just the start of my downward spiral.....

edit on 10-9-2014 by jrod because: ad

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

And Establish Justice did not mean establish a police state

Finally--something we agree on.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Doubt my legitimacy? LOL. You are the one who thought an O311 was an officer. Not my fault you don't know much.

"All you have been through?"

You have no clue buddy. At least I understand why some people snap.

I am pretty sure 0311 is a Marine grunt, infantry. I never once wrote that 0311 was an officer, however I initially though you claimed you were a Marine Corps Medical Officer as in a Marine Officer which of course is not the case. Navy Docs to not exactly have access to a high level security clearance. Most of us know there are many levels of TSec.....

This is a great tactic to discredit an 'activist'. It is you who either twisted what I wrote or simply did not read it right. Clearly I am NOT stupid.

Do you really want to see how far you can push me?

I warned you NOT to underestimate me.
edit on 10-9-2014 by jrod because: a

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

6634 was my NEC. Communications Security(COMSEC) so I was cleared to work on encryption devices in the crypto vault so I know a lot more about security clearances than most my fellow ATs. I also worked on the P-3 Peculiar COM stuff 6717, never went to C school for it so that NEC is not on my DD-214, just picked it up in the 610 work center because there was always something that needed work on that platform.

I also became an Armed Sentry as a collateral duty and would check IDs at the gate. It was nice to get out of the 'tron shop even if it was only for a week.

After my DUI I could have 'volunteered' to go to Iraq or Afghan for better evals. I was over it. When your 'shipmates' stab you in the back it really hurts one spirit.

edit on 10-9-2014 by jrod because: cleanup

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

YW...yankee white, deals with the POTUS. There are higher levels than that.

Tell me what YF deals with Mr. Security Clearance expert sir.

edit on 10-9-2014 by jrod because: didnt need google.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I am pretty sure 0311 is a Marine grunt, infantry. I never once wrote that 0311 was an officer, however I initially though you claimed you were a Marine Corps Medical Officer as in a Marine Officer which of course is not the case. Navy Docs to not exactly have access to a high level security clearance. Most of us know there are many levels of TSec.....

This is a great tactic to discredit an 'activist'. It is you who either twisted what I wrote or simply did not read it right. Clearly I am NOT stupid.

You are the one who made the error, not me.

As for docs and clearances? Who do you think goes out there and patches up the members of the SF community?

Who do you think the president sees when he's got an issue? (Hint--it's not the Public Health Service).

Who do you think keeps those guys who fly those aircraft we don't talk about healthy enough to fly?

That you even said that shows that you don't know anything of what you think you know?

A guy on food stamps an "activist" to "fear?" That's funny and pathetic at the same time.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No, you still owe me one--one that isn't so easy to google (which is what you did). What is a "skiff." Five minutes. Lol. "Gate guard"--real high speed, low drag there.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

NRO.

But, you still owe me one--one that isn't so easy to google (which is what you did). What is a "skiff." Five minutes. Lol. "Gate guard"--real high speed, low drag there.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

As for docs and clearances? Who do you think goes out there and patches up the members of the SF community?

Who do you think the president sees when he's got an issue? (Hint--it's not the Public Health Service).

Who do you think keeps those guys who fly those aircraft we don't talk about healthy enough to fly?

That you even said that shows that you don't know anything of what you think you know?

A guy on food stamps an "activist" to "fear?" That's funny and pathetic at the same time.

If you had a congressman or president under your knife would you not be so tempted to "accidently cut there vocal cords to stop more lies? Or if a lower down surgery snip the nerves controling bladder and bowel control

Ps reason Im better in a lab not a hospital

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

NRO.

But you still owe me one--one that isn't so easy to google (which is what you did). What is a "skiff." Five minutes. Lol. "Gate guard"--real high speed, low drag there.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If you had a congressman or president under your knife would you not be so tempted to "accidently cut there vocal cords to stop more lies? Or if a lower down surgery snip the nerves controling bladder and bowel control

Ps reason Im better in a lab not a hospital

You have no idea.
. You would get a kick out of the after duty conversations we had at the pub. of course that thought goes through a lot of our minds. Of course we put personal feelings aside and do the best damned job that we can because that's what professionals do. I'm so glad I'm no longer a Beltway bandit.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join