It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria via Iraq, how the US will keep its promise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The US (the Illuminati puppet) promised the "in the know" world a couple of years ago that it was going to invade Syria.* The chemical weapon debacle was going to be their excuse to go in. However they made a mistake by following accepted international protocol and working through the UN, where their demands were accepted by Syria and they were left without an excuse to invade. However the promise had been made and many investments were left in limbo, waiting to mature. So they had to find another way in. Enter ISIS, a group not heard of till a couple of months ago, appears out of nowhere well armed and winning quick victories in Northern Iraq. They cant win in Syria because Assad is too well armed for them, so they invade Northern Iraq, where someone left the gate open.

Suddenly the main stream media is full of reports of ISIS attacking and targeting Christians in Iraq, and not only Christians, but minority groups which are "Christian". This is designed to get the "christians" in the US to support the invasion of Northern Iraq, the targeting of minority groups (the Asizi, who ever heard of them before?) is to get the leftist anti-Christians to support this invasion too. BTW only 30% of the Yazidi are Christian yet the mainstream media was reporting them as Christians.

In Iraq, Christians numbered about 1,500,000 in 2003, representing just over 5% of the population of the country. They numbered over 1.4 million in 1987 or 8% of the population.[1] After the Iraq War, it was estimated that the number of Christians in Iraq had dropped to less than 450,000 by 2013[2] - with estimates as low as 200,000.[3] Chaldean Catholics form the biggest group among the Christians of Iraq.[4]
source

see fox news article Only America can save Iraq's last Christians the headline admits that Christians have been exterminated from Iraq and pulls at the heartstrings of mainstream American culture.

It is obvious that under the American leadership Christians were systematically slaughtered with out too much care by the main stream reporting services. In fact this is happening all over the middle east, and has been for centuries. Libya, Egypt, Syria have all had a sudden drop in the number of Christians in the last few years, all we are seeing is the closing hours of centuries of effort.

So why the sudden interest in Christians being targeted in Iraq? ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Their supply of jihadis and weapons comes from Syria. So of course, just like in Vietnam the US had to cross in to Laos, they will have to cross over in to Syria. This time it wont be just a few raids against ISIS, it will turn in to an all out war against Assad. Promise kept!

* The promise was made to those "in the know" during "umbrellagate", remember that piece of bullcrap mainstream news that was talked about so much? Whenever you see an otherwise innocuous story being beaten up out of all proportion, there is usually a message in it. The language of the elliminati is symbols. At the time of ubrellagate, the Turkish PM was standing next to BO. The timing of the speech in the whitehouse gardens was during certain phases of the zodiac cycle that meant we are going to war, being next to the Turkish PM indicated Syria. There was a brilliant dissection of the whole thing done by someone on another conspiracy forum, I dont remember the details and I dont think I am allowed to link to it anyway.
edit on 24/8/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

The US never had a reason to go into Syria. It is all part of destabilizing the middle east ( i mean if someone doesn't see that - they are actually brain dead). Syria also was going to be Israel's big chance to hit Iran in the fog of war, but it didn't happen. So the US funded radicals and created a need that the people could support. That's ISIL.

We will see what happens next, thought I have an idea.

Keep in mind Israel hasn't forgotten Iran, they have just been brushing uptheir warfare on gaza (Their own version of backyard call of duty).

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I think both Russia and Syria are playing there cards pretty well... Provocation after provocation and they still haven't taken the bait even when Israel has bombed targets in Syria. The plan isn't working out and drastic coordinated measures must be taken to reach the objective without being caught out as the instigator..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Keep in mind Israel hasn't forgotten Iran, they have just been brushing uptheir warfare on gaza (Their own version of backyard call of duty).

There are reports this morning that Iran has shot down an Israeli spy drone near its nuclear reactor. There have been rumours and hidden messages for years that the US was going to go in to Iran, I wonder how they are convoluting things to make this happen, as DarknStormy said.

new topics

top topics

join