It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird just happened

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Forget that solution, happened again after I posted here. It's a conspiracy. lol
edit on 2-10-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical

originally posted by: staple
a reply to: solargeddon

Run "eset online scanner"
www.eset.com...
Eset is still going to find something MBAM and others cannot touch.

I don't trust that. Thanks, but no thanks.

No offense, but you sound like my mother there. Don't discount suggestions so easily, they may save your tech's neck once in a while
A simple google shows that despite not hearing of ESET myself, it has a good reputation. If you're not satisfied with pro reviews from things like PCMag, then check to see if it's available on Cnet for download and check the user reviews there. If the user reviews aren't many, note the download & vote figures, those can speak a great deal by themselves alone.

ESET is available on Cnet. It's been downloaded millions of times, and has nearly 900 user rating votes. I'd give it a try if what I'm already using isn't helping track anything down (no really, I bookmarked the page to try ESET in the future should I need it) In the meantime, I use Avast as my AV, and Malware Bytes as my malware & AV "booster shot". I used to use Spybot & Ad-Aware, but after MB snagged a few things buried on my system that both missed, I deleted them. Both programs just aren't what they used to be, that was a big miss for them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join