It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terribly Honest Liquor Bottle Labels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
We have warnings stamped all over cigarettes, and some packs even have gloriously hideous pictures of black lungs smack dab in the middle of the pack.

Given that... Should the companies that sell liquor also not get a bit more honest about their products and what can happen if you use them??

I mean... How bad could it get? We could start with good old Jack Daniels -

And we can finish with everyone's favorite...

All's fair in love and war.

I thought these were hilarious and had to share them. It's been a while since I have partaken in any one of these but the memories are still as fresh now as they were then. These labels are indeed... Scarily close to the truth.

From the site:

If your favorite liquor bottle was this honest on the label, would you change your approach to a cocktail? This hilarious collection of digital creations from TotalSororityMove.com features phrases created in the style and design of the original liquor bottle labels, but with messages of the brutally honest truth about what you are in for if you drink too much!

According to the project, tequila will have you dancing on the tables, too much Jack Daniels will have you texting your ex, and indulging in Jägermeister will lead to the unpleasant experience of vomit everywhere. With the not-so-pleasant warnings placed right there on the bottle, the funny series is a reminder that we should always "know when to say when!"

www.mymodernmet.com...

edit on 8/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Im not 100% sure but i think ive had that tequila before.

I was not dancing on tables though, it was more face down passed out

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

I know how you feel. I've been there... Kind of.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Vomit everywhere and Blackout is how I like to roll.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Vomit everywhere and Blackout is how I like to roll.

I know, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I drink alcohol very responsibly, but tequila does something terrible to me and i say and do really stupid things so i just avoid it completely.

Im an absolute sucker for a mojito though, i know its a bit of a gay cocktail, but boy do i enjoy a sour one. And i behave just fine. zero passouts, i dont say stupid crap and they are just delicious

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've had my fair share of "TeKillya" over the years. You feel great until you go to stand up....

My best friend is terrible for suckering me into doing shots with her. She always waits until we're both half in the bag and then "WHAM !"... out comes the tequila bottle. I fall for it every time.

Damn her.
Damn her all to hell.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Eh ??? They left out .. waking up in strange hotel rooms in foriegn countries ..wake up next to unkown women ..
And a few others ...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

I was drinking that tequila when suddenly out of nowhere ground rose up to the level of my head.
What a strange experience.

OP we should name one of that simply "Gravity"

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Eh, I don't drink the straight alcohols, so I need accurately named mixed drinks.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I starred you cuz, that is just down right funny. I had an experience with Mr. Jose Curveo, I called my dad. and told him I had a problem, of course, he asked me what it was, and I had drank half the bottle and I had no affect from it. He said yeah, I've heard that before, Well needless to say, the conversation was about 20 minutes, and I was Sh!tfaced before the end of it.
He called me the next day laughing at me. "you just had to get up to go to the bathroom, that's usually when it hits you."

Ahh the memories of youth gone by..........

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is an actual beer here in Canada:

That translates to The End of the World. Believe me, after a 6 pack of that that's exactly what it feels like.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Funny post, and terribly true.
Missed one though...
A bottle of Gin labelled as "Panty Remover".

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Literally lol... I agree. I have had that feeling more than once. They also need one that says Turns Your Ceiling Into A Merry-Go-Round.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Are you guys allowed to have more alcohol in your alcohol (lol) than we are??

top topics

join