It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus died for the angel's too.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

My pastor only taught the genesis gap theory and put forth the possibility that the fallen angels could be saved. The content of this thread is my brainstorm.

It is not God's will that any should parish. Those who parish do so on their own volition. Once you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, you close your mind to repentance, God does not reject repentace.

Nor does God hate. God's emotions in the bible are anthropopathic. God does love, but love is not subject to emotion, rather true love inspires emotion in man.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

My pastor only taught the genesis gap theory and put forth the possibility that the fallen angels could be saved. The content of this thread is my brainstorm.

It is not God's will that any should parish. Those who parish do so on their own volition. Once you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, you close your mind to repentance, God does not reject repentace.

Nor does God hate. God's emotions in the bible are anthropopathic. God does love, but love is not subject to emotion, rather true love inspires emotion in man.

Well I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

My pastor only taught the genesis gap theory and put forth the possibility that the fallen angels could be saved.

Your pastor needs to go back to the seminary for training. He did go to a seminary didn't he? You might want to check up on your pastor credentials. There are a lot of fakes out there. He is responsible for leading his flock and not to put wild and unproven ideas out there that are not scripture based. You often cite the OT ......before the birth of Christ. I think studying the NT would be more beneficial since we are living in the last days. The prophets teach......Jesus saves.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think Psalm 82 implies that the fallen angels had a salvation plan.

In that case, is seems that Jesus was an incarnate fallen angel who suffered the curse of El Elyon.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High.
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

(Sounds legit!)

Btw, Origen was excommunicated for heresy for teaching that even Satan would be redeemed, eventually.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
[/yvid]Interesting topic op .Thinking about the redemption of Angels is really no a option for me because of what it says in Jude .The book of Enoch brings up the subject and although not part of the Cannon of scripture it is quoted in Jude .There are may passages that can allude to things such as the GAP theory and I think there is some valid reasons to consider it as a very good possibility .It would explain some of the structures like the Pyramids and other complex unexplained places . Red Ice Radio has a good interview with David Talbot on the Saturn Myth that could also be something valid and explain the transition from the old earth to the new one where our present sun captured us and relegated Saturn to a planetary status . If the Electric Universe is a valid theory then it would not be a big reach to understand the hows of the matter . We find many bones of animals that were much much bigger then today's common relatives .( the Beaver to mention just one ) The whole earth may have been a complete different eco system without the season we have today and the Ant-Artic could have had what we call tropical plants .

Any how I wanted to mark this thread and drop off that interview and add my 2 cents worth . Sorry I couldn't embed so her is the link for anyone interested www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-8-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: add links

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jeramie

The word "replenish" hasn't always meant "to fill again".
Thanks for posting that link.
This was something I researched about three years ago and found out the same thing, but is difficult to find someone who putts it all together like it does in this article.
I was trying to discuss this with someone at church when we were studying Genesis, and he could not believe that God would allow words in the King James Version to change meanings over time (he was a "King James only" supporter, though that is not something that our church promotes).

edit on 24-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

My pastor had years of hebrew, greek, and aramaic under his belt. I would say he was more prepared and qualified than most pastors. He has passed away, but all of his work has been recorded. R. B. Theime was his name if your interested. Ive learned much from him, you arent in a position to judge based on one interpretation.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks, I do lean towards the EU theory. However, I dont believe the fallen angels who sinned during Enoch's day accounts for all of the fallen angels, and even they may still have the opportunity to repent, though God says they will not via prophecy.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Im not sure what age the Giza pyramid is from (angelic, antediluvian, or postdiluvian), but I do know it is unique in design and placement. Its also note worthy how the satelite city of New Jerusalem is described as having proportionally similar dimensions. Many think the satelite city is cubical, but it could just as easily be a pyramid. Perhaps the Giza pyramid is a mock up model, and all other pyramids are poor copies. Just my input.

Since someone else already mentioned spanners, I'll throw this one in the ring...

originally posted by: AriesJedi
I have been to Heaven quite a few times. I have no idea why I was able to and yet many are not. The building was quite definitely a pyramid shape and not a cube. Later on I read Revelation and my building was in there, as the mountain that John was on. Even now I chuckle when I read yet again it is a cube. How can a waterfall fall miles? and not be a deafening roar?.

originally posted by: silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven. The bible tells of them. That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.

Visions Beyond the Veil is a curious volume by H. A. Baker, a missionary in Yunan, China. Published in 1973 but referring to undated events much earlier, the book tells of "children playing harps" in Heaven (pp.55, 70, 117). The Heavenly City is described as "a pyramid" (pp.52-53). Visions Beyond the Veil

"The scene expanded and I saw that from the center, and around which the multitudes were congregated, arose a pyramid whose column was composed of pearls and most precious stones, set with crosses of spiritualized diamond, upon which were engraven the names of those who had suffered for their love of truth, and who not counting their lives dear had endured persecution even unto death.

Visions of Other Parts of the Heavenly City by H. A. Baker
PDF format --- Word format

I seem to vaguely remember reading about someone else who visited Heaven and saw pyramids there years ago.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My pastor had years of hebrew, greek, and aramaic under his belt. I would say he was more prepared and qualified than most pastors. He has passed away, but all of his work has been recorded. R. B. Theime was his name if your interested. Ive learned much from him, you arent in a position to judge based on one interpretation.

Not judging your pastor but there are some parading around as pastors who have given Christianity a bad name....... same for those who pose as Christians.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

In that case, I apologize for the defensive reaction.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thats very interesting. I wonder if the Giza pyramid could have possibly served as a place of worship for the angelic and/or the antediluvian age.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Here is an interesting verse in the Bible:

"For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all." - Romans 11:32

The word for "everyone" here is "πάντας (pantas)" which means "all".

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

This makes me wonder if the angels have or had a ressurection? The more answers I get, the more questions arise.

Thanks, I'll definately put that book on my reading list.

No. The ones above whom stay above indoors (so to speak) are pure. The ones above whom are allowed to come here and elsewhere, they do make mistakes, and give into emotions, but they are talked to and are forgiven. The ones whom chose to choose the other side, they are forgiven in a different way.

There are some whom have decided to go against the leader of the dark. They only way they can be taken out of their current state is to speak directly to Father. They are not instantly taken to above either. They are wiped clean (thoughts, etc.) as to not contaminate above. This process is not detailed down here, because this has no bearing on man learning here and eventually coming back home.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

In that case, I apologize for the defensive reaction.

No problem my brother! It is already forgotten.

God bless you.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Here is an interesting verse in the Bible:

"For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all." - Romans 11:32

The word for "everyone" here is "πάντας (pantas)" which means "all".

Yes very good. Also Romans 5, 8 , 1 cor 15, col 1. These are all lotsa alls

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Why is it there is no redemption possible for Adam and Eve, because unlike the rest of humanity they were perfect and without sin, with their choice they sinned against God and began to slowly die. Satan and his Demons are no better they were also perfect beings, there choice was virtually a death sentence. Imperfect humanity has so much more leeway, you could be a mass murderer and God will forgive you if you repent. But if you are perfect and do one little thing wrong, eat fruit God said you shouldn't, make a snake talk and make it tell a lie, you are done for good. The level of accountability is much higher for a perfect being, verses for imperfect humans flawed with sin from birth, it's a curse we all have and we have "grace" from God because of it.

I think the angels that became humans were jealous of humanity, what they could get away with, or so they they thought, then the flood came and ended it all.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Where do you get the idea that there is no redemption for adam and eve?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you. Salvation is not dependant on what we can do, but on what Chist did for us. He paid for our sins, thereby neutralizing them. If God can forgive one man, He can and will forgive all of mankind including Adam and Eve. All that is left is our acceptance of forgivness.

Adam and Eve had a face to face relationship with Christ in the Garden of Eden. They knew just as well as the angels not to disobey. If God can forgive man for willfully sinning, I wouldnt count the angels out.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

He paid for our sins . . .
Since this is so key to your theory on salvation, don't you think it is a bit odd that the Bible never says anything like that?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Adam and Eve weren't perfect. God said that it "wasn't good" for man to be alone. Therefore, he was imperfect from the get go.

Since Eve was created by fracturing Adam, taking something from him, his rib, and moving it to something outside of himself, creating woman, caused a schism in Adam's psych. His perspective of self was fractured.

God didn't make mankind perfect, and he deliberately set man up for his current journey, of finding wholeness and divinity within, and the meaning of right and wrong, by making him imperfect and ignorant in the first place.

Of course the whole Adam and Eve story is metaphor. and not to be taken literally.

edit on 27-8-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join