It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akala from the U.K... heard of him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have just recently heard this song " www.youtube.com... " by Akala and thought it had a good message.

I am wondering if anyone knows if he is another fake. If he is sincere, it is a nice change to the rap message that is often heard in the U.S.

Or if you like a song by him or people like him feel free to link them. I enjoy finding some good tunes.
edit on E14America/Chicago08048 by Eyemin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Eyemin

You should check some kiwi hip hop and rap music way more positive than American I will slap my bitch crap. Will listen twosome akala after my kids are asleep.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Eyemin

Sorry I don't know how to link or even how to introduce myself on ats, but us kiwi do some maxing music, have you heard of Fat Freddys Drop, they not rap or not really hip hop either , genre of their own. Happy ears to you

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
One of my fav akala tunes

youtu.be...

I don't know how to inbed sorry

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

paste just the part on the right side of the equal sign (=) after youtube.com or whatever. usually looks lil 9XL2ddfe2 or something like that..

just click the little youtube box above the post window and put in the video ID. the tool automatically puts the youtube.com part in.

as for american hip hop thats positive, check out dilated peoples. they just dropped a new album recently and its amazing. evidence is a behind the scenes kind of guy for most of the LA music Scene but he's also a rapper himself that does just amazing IMO.

Greydon square is another. special forces Orphan physicist from Compton... he's got some interesting things to say for sure..

im gonna check this guy out you speak of now while i tend to my morning chores

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Akala is good, been a fan for years. Gives good messages, the first link posted 'fire in the booth' is always gonna be a favourite, you should listen to this

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
And /if you have a spare 30 mins to listen, listen to this, the messages are clean. He's actually a poet too, I believe there's a interview called 'knowledge is power' with him, definately worth a watch if these videos tickle your pickle!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Cheers pal

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses, they led to great music.

Some of my finds thanks too you guys

Greydon Square www.youtube.com...

Thefarmer's link is a great one too.

Still checking out the rest high hopes

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Akala is fkin ace. Lowkey, too

top topics

join