It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia attack U.S. simultaneously

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Didn't John Titor say something like this? Can't remember.

Either way, nothing would surprise me. America has become a war-mongering aggressor. The world is bound to stand up at some point.

John Titor predicted that Russia and the U.S. would have a brief nuclear exchange in March 2015. He never said America would be invaded, but his nuclear exchange prediction seems very plausible right now the way things are going between the two countries.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
How in the world is the US gonna cause a nuke to self destruct merely a few seconds after launch.

And last time I checked Russian missile technology, metallurgy, rocket science, lasers, and high power microwave emitting tech is all more advanced than the US.

I think what you're talking about is HAARP. Although the Russian SURA 2 program is in development with the ability to redirect minuteman icbms to any place they want. Either way a Russia vs US is almost always a stalemate.

Though in full on nuclear war Russia has a higher surviavability rate since Russia's wind patterns would cause most radioactive debris to land in W Europe. Also they have many underground cities that are currently functional.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
this simultanious attack by Russia and China , already prophesied in the Bible book of Revelation , only need 1 hour for russian/chinese to destroy america by FIRE and everyone in the world saw it and every trader in the world cry because no one would buy their wares anymore..

how can american get attacked so easily ? it is possible if you consider these few things :

- a massive economic warfare destroy US Dollar and thus indirectly destroy US military forces..
- a massive natural disaster happened in america and in the confusion the enemy attacked
- Container ship used to smuggle nukes and Suit-case nukes hidden in major cities all used for 1st strike , followed by massive ballistic missile attack in the confusion..

i assume the enemy will use massive EMP attack on all american major cities and military bases, thus seeding confusion.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

The U.S. Military's Space Based Weapon Systems would Destroy Any Target on the Globe Before it could Launch a First Strike Against them . If the Chinese or Russians think they can neutralize those Defensive/Offensive Weapon Systems Before a planed Attack , then a Scenario presented in that Video Might be Possible . A Big " IF " there.............

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The U.S. Military's Space Based Weapon Systems would Destroy Any Target on the Globe Before it could Launch a First Strike Against them . If the Chinese or Russians think they can neutralize those Defensive/Offensive Weapon Systems Before a planed Attack , then a Scenario presented in that Video Might be Possible . A Big " IF " there.............

but what happened if a natural disaster occured on continental USA and massively destroy it's population and economy ? by that time the US will lost everything including that defense you mentioned and wide open for any attack from anyone.

and im sure once US's defenses got down, the Russian and Chinese wont throw the chance to destroy america while it is weak.. as they surely see america as the worst hegemonic empire ever..

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are wrong. The US cannot stop a first strike. You are influenced by propaganda.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw Red Dawn also.

"Wolverines"

If the US is about to go down, then everyone else will go down. That is what happens.

Those who may manage to survive get to suffer and try to carry on.

Need more ammo and supplies, winter is coming.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

There will be no natural disaster. The USA faces a military defeat.

Americans have no idea what is in store for them.

I see chaos in USA. After USA starts suffering military defeats, there will be chaos on American streets. Groups of citizens will fights each other with their weapons. The law and order will break down.

An American is an anarchist deep down, however civil he/she may seem outside. This anarchy will play out in full force.

The American empire will end in pathetic conditions.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Yeah, I saw Red Dawn also.

"Wolverines"

If the US is about to go down, then everyone else will go down. That is what happens.

Those who may manage to survive get to suffer and try to carry on.

Need more ammo and supplies, winter is coming.

Only fools think like you. You think you are God but unfortunately you are not.

Only God decides what happens to each person and each piece of land, not you.

The actual reality is not a movie.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

There will be no natural disaster. The USA faces a military defeat.

Americans have no idea what is in store for them.

I see chaos in USA. After USA starts suffering military defeats, there will be chaos on American streets. Groups of citizens will fights each other with their weapons. The law and order will break down.

An American is an anarchist deep down, however civil he/she may seem outside. This anarchy will play out in full force.

The American empire will end in pathetic conditions.

oh the natural disaster just an icing of the cake lol..

america practically bankrupt now, they cant afford to keep fielding these massive military units all over the world.. when american economy crashed , their military will be unpaid / unmaintained , and their readiness will be gone..

i predict in that chaos of economic disaster, and the resulting military breakdown, the 2 major enemies of america will join forces and kick america while it is down. China attacked the West Coast & Australia and Russia attacked the East coast , UK and Canada..

no more anglo saxon empire

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

i predict in that chaos of economic disaster, and the resulting military breakdown, the 2 major enemies of america will join forces and kick america while it is down. China attacked the West Coast & Australia and Russia attacked the East coast , UK and Canada..

I predict that you are seriously underestimating the amount of pride and resolve that us Americans have when push comes to shove.

Quite frankly, you do not have a clue.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just as an aside………..

I think China has a problem currently which is relatively unreported and getting bigger and BIGGER all the time……..

Where China borders Pakistan there appears to be a growing unrest and infiltration into society from Islamic extremists and terrorists….

China is in fact currently engaged (as is the West) in a war on terror…….

Sky News reported on it and further reading suggests that China is more engaged in this than worrying about bombing USA currently

news.sky.com...

regards

PDUK

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
How is China and Russia supposed to get their armies across the ocean not only without us knowing, but without us blowing their fleets up in the middle of the ocean like sitting ducks? Anyone who thinks that an invasion from the east or west in America is possible or likely is flat out fooling themselves. Unless both countries could develop submarine technology to adequately transport their troops (and equipment) across the oceans, and figure out how to load that stuff without us knowing (see the fleet of spy satellites circling the globe), this is a pipe dream.

And that doesn't even take into account that China's economy literally depends on America. If China were to attack us, they would decimate their economy. Obviously stranger things have happened, but the scenario in the OP is VERY unlikely and to even entertain the idea as a real possibility is laughable.

Also history shows that you don't beat an empire by going blow for blow with them. You pick apart the empire slowly over time, letting its corruption rot it on the inside (letting the infrastructure crumple, causing infighting, consolidation of wealth, etc). Then you slowly strip things little by little, maybe annex a piece of land here, then let some other country annex some land later down the land over there. This causes the military to become overextended and not fully effective. Taking down an empire is a process, it isn't a war, you'll just lose a war. As can be seen with America's situation with Russia and China, they are obviously following through on this game plan since they are smart and have followed history through the ages (history repeats itself).

Sorry there won't be some game changing world war that takes down the almighty USA. Unless some crazy lets loose a nuke that initiates MAD, we are looking at a looooooong, slow burn. So much more effective.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

I predict that you are seriously underestimating the amount of pride and resolve that us Americans have when push comes to shove.

Quite frankly, you do not have a clue.

Yes, your pride and resolve will soon show up in street battles and fratricidal wars.

The middle-east is out of control. North Africa is out of control. Western Europe is next on the line.
Poland is itching to avenge Russia. However this itch will break the EU and ultimately kill the Euro.

The American "anti-missile" defence cannot stop medium range nuclear missiles fired from Russia to hit any city in Poland. This is the truth. Bluster must be supported by facts. The East Europeans are talking far above their weight.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i still see some americans dont have a clue on how china and russia can destroy america via economic war, resource war and then military conflict.

America and EU are bankrupt and America desperately trying to cling on their diminishing world hegemony. It is like the british empire at sunset.. a dying toothless and clawless tiger that surrounded by younger ones.. its just a matter of time before other nations used 'local protests' in american streets.. they can easily incite incidents like fergusson , maybe even provoking confrontation by covertly shooting cops dead and thus make the cops behave more ruthless against blacks.. a total NATIONWIDE racial riot will bring down US further..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How the armies will cross the ocean? You assume mistakenly that your navy is invincible.

Your civilization is not the first one on this planet to achieve high level of technology. However your society has forgotten God and assumed man's power over nature. Like such previous civilizations, yours will also be destroyed.

The Anglo-American empire will meet its end due to same reason that brought it to the fore - science.

You forget that science and knowledge is not your slave. Any civilization that tries can learn.

However I warn other empires also to bow to God and learn Veda's wisdom. The five universal rules that are must for avoiding sins - non-violence, truthfulness, no stealing, no prostitution, and simple living must be preached and adhered.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

How the armies will cross the ocean? You assume mistakenly that your navy is invincible.

Navy? It's not just our navy that will decimate any incoming armies. First satellite imagry will tell us EXACTLY where the armies are mobilizing and deploying onto ships and where the ships are at any given point in time in the ocean. Then we can shoot missiles at them without deploying a single ship (ICBM's). If that doesn't work, we have a fleet of drones that can do bombing runs on them the entire time. THEN we can deploy our navy after the ships have been decimated. And even if they do somehow manage to get past all of that, since we know where they will land to try to secure a beach head, we can deploy our ground forces there.

Oh and I haven't even mentioned our allies on all sides of the world. Japan, Korea, Australia, Canada, UK, France, Germany, the list goes on and on. They all have top tier militaries. To assume that Russia and China would be able to gang up on the US is just laughable.

You clearly haven't thought about any of this or apparently know little of our military capabilities.

Your civilization is not the first one on this planet to achieve high level of technology. However your society has forgotten God and assumed man's power over nature. Like such previous civilizations, yours will also be destroyed.

Lol. Who care's about god? This is about a war between Russia and China vs the US (and its allies). Are you one of those people who foolishly believes that god(s) take sides in wars? Because that is absurd and counter to what any peace loving god would want.

The Anglo-American empire will meet its end due to same reason that brought it to the fore - science.

Oh. And how pray tell is that supposed to happen?

You forget that science and knowledge is not your slave. Any civilization that tries can learn.

Learning science and building effective militaries are two different things.

However I warn other empires also to bow to God and learn Veda's wisdom. The five universal rules that are must for avoiding sins - non-violence, truthfulness, no stealing, no prostitution, and simple living must be preached and adhered.

Sure, if you say so. I'm a non-violent guy, but I'm not going to pretend like there is a military capable of taking on the US right now. Empires don't fall from other countries going head to head with them. I already pointed that out. America will NOT lose to foreign invaders before its own corruption eats it from within. Corruption is America's true enemy (which I hope is what you are getting at), not foreign powers (they are irrelevant).

How about you explain to me how Russia and China are supposed to get across the two oceans without being completely decimated by the US and its allies. Our Air Force alone could hold air superiority over both of those armies easily. Oh and don't use and vague wording like you did with your first response. I want to hear ACTUAL plans that Russia and/or China could use to overcome this insurmountable obstacle. And don't say act of god, because then I won't take you seriously.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
the last post is so hilariously childish and totally laughable rah-rah-murica attitude common to most uninformed american , who foolishly think their enemy would be face to face with them..

the 1st thing any enemy who attacked america would do in a total war : Hit most US satellites and blind america (gee i wonder which countries have anti satellite capabilities ?)

then it might be followed by massive EMP attacks of military bases and economic centers..

after they blinded america, they will launch massive ICBM and SLBM attack on US soil , Canada and UK, Australia and NZ might be spared but i somehow doubt Australia will be spared as it is basically american asset.

The rest of Europe will be in Neutral Stance since trying to use their own nukes to defend US/UK will tantamount to suicide..

With America and it's close allies (ECHELON) destroyed, the world will enter a new age of suffering, as fully 1/3 of all population died, 1/3 of all land inhabitable , 1/3 of all life in sea died..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Once the time comes, your satellites will be neutralized. Your ships will be attacked, your submarines will be attacked. Your communications systems will break down.

Your enemies will develop technology to make your weapons useless.

You people assume that USA will suddenly fire all its ICBMS and then miraculously emerge victorious. It is a sign of brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

America will cause huge deaths in the coming war. It is not that adversaries will suddenly attack America. They will attack in revenge.

However they will attack for sure, and cause fall of Anglo-American empire.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join