It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Cop Injuries Debunked - Fox News Continues Lying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Onslaught2996

When confronted they yell Benghazi, or irs scandal, or Obama!!!

TITVR members:
We posted a picture of Roger Ailes (President of Fox News Channel) with a quote saying "The truth is whatever people will believe."
It was pointed out, and we fact checked and confirmed, that the quote did NOT in fact come from him but from an old picture made about him.
We did get the picture from another page who usually does good work. It is not an excuse on our part for not checking it before we posted it, but I am sure the page we got it from made an honest mistake and did not deliberately attribute a quote to him that wasn't a fact.
We apologize for the mistake and welcome you all to point out something that you feel is less than honest. We want everything that is on this page to be 100% reliable.
Here is the link were we verified the information. Again we apologize and hope those who shared it from our page to your own understand it was an honest mistake.
Thank you,
TITVR

Too (mis)Informed To Vote Republican

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL I'm guilty, I posted propaganda on a thread against propaganda....

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

LOL I'm guilty, I posted propaganda on a thread against propaganda....

But it's true just the same

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
Fox was not the only news to misreport that date.
Newsweek link, Realitychex (reported it curiously as both dates link), ABC News and apparently AP link and several others are among the services that got the date (apparently) wrong.

The full vid is at the Oath Keepers website link and has a rolling script stating that Page retired from the armed services in 2012, which indicates (to me) that the vid does not date from 2012.
At any rate, for Fox to be "lying to us," these other services, including the AP, must be getting their stories from Fox.

Not likely.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Lets see if I miss anything:

The press reports Brown steals cigars, now the press is reporting he didn't steal cigars.

The press reported that Wilson has a orbital fracture, now the press is reporting no fracture.

The citizens of Ferguson claim the police are racist, and oppress the people, we now have 4 policeman suspended for racist public remarks, and/or video evidence of them threatening to kill or that they have killed and will kill again.

The citizens of Ferguson claim they live in oppression, we have on video the police standing down and not stopping looters and rioter but the same police willfully and deliberately attack peaceful protesters.

All protesters are looters and rioters trumpeted by right wing media, yet there are videos of Ferguson residents trying to stop looter when the police wouldn't and we have video of Ferguson residents helping business owners clean up after riots.

Hmmm I hearing reports Wilson was on a police force that was disbanded for racism....

The story just goes on and on

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

All media is slanting the story to fit there narratives...its unreal in American history imo.

Plus most news you see is just re posted by other media sources.

A few questions?

1 Why has most media turned off comments on stories related to Ferguson.

2 Has anyone ever see a news corp like foxnews post a story as big as the orbital fracture, then less than 24 hours later a competing new corp cnn post a story debunking it?

Foxnews posting the orbital fracture story makes the deceased look guilty with the amount of damage suffered. When this is debunked (btw it hasn't been yet, nor has it been confirmed) it makes foxnews and the authorities it claimed to source seem untrustworthy or corrupt, and that is what the people of Ferguson are claiming.

Round and round we go like dogs chasing a tail.....

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well.....without specifics;
(me in red)

Lets see if I miss anything:

The press reports Brown steals cigars, now the press is reporting he didn't steal cigars.
Which "Press"

The press reported that Wilson has a orbital fracture, now the press is reporting no fracture.
Yes, all unconfirmed

The citizens of Ferguson claim the police are racist, and oppress the people, we now have 4 policeman suspended for racist public remarks, and/or video evidence of them threatening to kill or that they have killed and will kill again.
Are all the suspensions from the City of Ferguson Police?

The citizens of Ferguson claim they live in oppression, we have on video the police standing down and not stopping looters and rioter but the same police willfully and deliberately attack peaceful protesters.
Strange indeed. Almost like the whole thing is a "Test Drill"

All protesters are looters and rioters trumpeted by right wing media, yet there are videos of Ferguson residents trying to stop looter when the police wouldn't and we have video of Ferguson residents helping business owners clean up after riots.
Sources & Examples ?

Hmmm I hearing reports Wilson was on a police force that was disbanded for racism....
Didn't hear that one.

The story just goes on and on
Yes, we ain't heard nothin yet !!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills *****Lemon cited a “source close to the investigation” who told CNN that Wilson’s x-rays came back negative for a fractured eye socket.*****

Well then it's settled...An unnamed source says it's so...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

Is there evidence the cop had an injured face at all?
Nope.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
So let's deal with reported 'facts'. Michael Brown's body was 35 feet away from the patrol car with six bullets in his body, two of those to the head according to the autopsy. Now, it's my turn to add the 'BS' only I don't actually think carefully coutured spin like Hannity and Co, and since there is not so much MS talk about it, which bullet killed Michael Brown given that he was 35 feet from the patrol car? Meh! I'll give you two guesses, the fifth or the sixth one...all the rest might have eventually. Sorry man, it doesn't wash with me.

How is his distance from the car relevant?
Will you state that the officer was shooting from the front seat?

All media is slanting the story to fit there narratives...its unreal in American history imo.

Plus most news you see is just re posted by other media sources.

Of course that's true - a large portion of all the news stories reported come from AP and Reuters. It looks like that's where ABC news got it.

But my post was in response to your statement that "Fox News is lying" about it. When several news stories get a date wrong, which one is "lying?

And what's the motive for them telling this particular "lie" that would indicate they actually are lying and not just reporting an erroneous fact in a story?

If you think it is a particular media outlet's responsibility to check every little fact in a story they get off the wire, then why have the wire in the first place?

Harte

edit on 8/23/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The body of Mr Brown was 35 feet away from where any physical altercation was supposed to have occurred..the patrol car.
there were four bullets in Mr Brown's body area and two to the head, and that's the official bit.
Will I state what?? use your loaf man! Mr Brown's companion says they ran, plausible enough under the circumstances, but in some ways also irrelevant after six bullets are fired including most likely two killer bullets don't you think? However relevancy will be important in any possible court case to establish just exactly what did happen.
If you want to put the policeman even closer go ahead, that only makes things worse, and the police Chief Jackson with two contradictory statements having been made, has surely cocked-up big time.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Harte

The body of Mr Brown was 35 feet away from where any physical altercation was supposed to have occurred..the patrol car.
there were four bullets in Mr Brown's body area and two to the head, and that's the official bit.
Will I state what?? use your loaf man! Mr Brown's companion says they ran, plausible enough under the circumstances, but in some ways also irrelevant after six bullets are fired including most likely two killer bullets don't you think? However relevancy will be important in any possible court case to establish just exactly what did happen.
If you want to put the policeman even closer go ahead, that only makes things worse, and the police Chief Jackson with two contradictory statements having been made, has surely cocked-up big time.

I think it's impossible for all six shots to have entered the victim's body from the front while he was running away from the shooter.

Is the officer known for trick shots? Did he ricochet all of his shots of a wall or something?

What about the bullet wound on the top of the victim's head? Did the officer jump into the air and fire downward?

Neither you nor I know exactly where "any physical altercation" actually took place. The only witness showed himself a liar when he stated Brown was shot in the back. His testimony is now utterly useless as a means for arriving at the truth.

Harte

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The only witness showed himself a liar when he stated Brown was shot in the back.

I keep seeing this... how does wrong equal a lie?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It certainly equals a poor witness, whose testimony is not consistent with the facts of the incident.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The only witness showed himself a liar when he stated Brown was shot in the back.

I keep seeing this... how does wrong equal a lie?

The witness was there at the time.

How can you be "wrong" about whether someone was shot in the back when it happens right in front of you? The witness' claim was that his friend was shot in the back.

Does he not know what a "back" is?

Harte

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Fox News is to News as MTV is to Music.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Easy if you apply some thought to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Easy if you apply some thought to it.

Mental gymnastics, maybe.

Harte

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not really. The ME stated that one of the shots to Browns arm could have been from behind. Even if he wasn't hit from behind he easily could have jerked his body from fear or realized how close the bullets were getting and stopped short to turn around.

Doesn't seem like mental gymnastics at all does it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join