It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of what happens on this planet is being recorded.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What would you think if your government had been taping everything that is going on this planet since the early 1980’s? WTF?

According to a friend of mine who had worked for NSA, he told me a story about how there are satellites circling the world that digitally tape everything it comes in contact with. He explained to me that most governments have these satellites and they send images to their computers which digitally record everything these satellite lens can see …. 24/7. To view the images and/or movie simply enter the time and coordinates into the database and it will show you what is on the ground or in the air at that time and place. The clarity is so good you can see if the man had shaved that morning or not!

So if you had info on someone that you were looking for and you knew he had been at a particular site on a particular day, you could view this from a NSA computer and continue to follow/track him almost forever (that being if a satellite was always available). Those new ZEISS lens are so good they can easily see through the dark as if it was daylight!

So this means you could go back 30 years plus to examine and/or track someone or something over the years.

So your government knows exactly were their enemies are located at, what they are doing and with whom they interact with.

Not only that but what about an airplane being shot down? Of course.

Does this give you a warm and happy feeling knowing your government and other governments are taping/watching you and your family’s every move.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u
Nothing new. I've worked for a company that specializes in simulations and prognostic systems. One of their projects was part of a top secret systems, which I believe was meant for the NSA and which was able to calculate the probability of certain actions at an incredible accuracy. They don't only record what happens around, they even know what comes next! Sick and sicker!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Interesting piece! Thanks for the share

It looks weird,but if they have this highly evolved tracking system,why does it take too much time for them to track a criminal ? And I am not talking about "small" criminals,I am talking about drug dealers like Pablo Escobar or terrorists like Osama bin Laden.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Considering what you're proposing is strictly science fiction, yes, I am warm and happy. You offer no proof, just unsupported ramblings from a "friend."

If everything, everywhere was being recorded there would be no mysteries. We would be able to track and deal with our enemies when and how we saw fit. This is all good fiction, but it's not good science.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: trueware
Nothing new. I've worked for a company that specializes in simulations and prognostic systems. One of their projects was part of a top secret systems, which I believe was meant for the NSA and which was able to calculate the probability of certain actions at an incredible accuracy. They don't only record what happens around, they even know what comes next! Sick and sicker!

Thanks for your input.

Calculating the probability of certain actions makes me think of that Tom Cruise film where he was a cop trying to stop crime before it happens. One scary movie!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

Interesting piece! Thanks for the share

It looks weird,but if they have this highly evolved tracking system,why does it take too much time for them to track a criminal ? And I am not talking about "small" criminals,I am talking about drug dealers like Pablo Escobar or terrorists like Osama bin Laden.

Peace!

The exact same thing that runs through my mind! Not sure why.......money, politics, come to mind.

However a police buddy of mine told me a long time ago...... crime is an important part of society.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The movie "enemy of the state" springs to mind ,personally I think this is probably true to some degree it would certainly be very beneficial to have that power

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeliefInReality

Considering what you're proposing is strictly science fiction, yes, I am warm and happy. You offer no proof, just unsupported ramblings from a "friend."

If everything, everywhere was being recorded there would be no mysteries. We would be able to track and deal with our enemies when and how we saw fit. This is all good fiction, but it's not good science.

So by your comments let me guess...... you are a scientist? I think not. The technology I mention is well within our capabilities.

As a retired police officer....... back in the late 80's we had cameras mounted on the outside of our vehicles with vehicle license plate recognition software. Of course it was in Beta version until the early 90's but was very effective in identifying the vehicle owner, insurance carrier and if any warrants had been issued against the vehicle owner.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

However a police buddy of mine told me a long time ago...... crime is an important part of society.

We can live in a society whitout crimes..but unfortunately there isn't.And yes,crime is an important part of the society so the police can get some money by solving a case

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You guys do realize this conversation is being 'recorded'?

It's being recorded on the internet.

Of course everything you type or 'post' online is recorded ......forever and ever.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don`t understand, are you saying that every person on earth has a satellite with a camera on it that follows them 24/7 and records what they are doing? That`s a lot of satellites,I find that hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
GOOD then they will CLEARLY see it wasn't MY fault THEY started it!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Never mind...
edit on AugX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Seeing as most of the planet lacks land mass, let alone a human presence...no, most of what happens on this planet is not recorded.

Just the insignificant crap people do.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I don`t understand, are you saying that every person on earth has a satellite with a camera on it that follows them 24/7 and records what they are doing? That`s a lot of satellites,I find that hard to believe.

No that is not it. Up in the sky circling our planet are satellites, each one with its programmable objectives and some of these satellites record the planet and everything on it and send data back to earth for further examination. These SPY satellites can and do track you, me , him, her, and everyone else, including the street you live on; your daily life as you live it.

The entire planet and everything on it.

Example: Lets say I wanted to know what you were doing on 3 Jan 1988 and I knew you lived at 33 Jefferson street in Detroit, MI - I give in the time, date and coordinates, rewind the tape, push play and watch you from above and watch what you did on 3 Jan 1988 or today.

Do you understand?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
Seeing as most of the planet lacks land mass, let alone a human presence...no, most of what happens on this planet is not recorded.

Just the insignificant crap people do.

You could be right....... I did not think to ask this question. But submarine and naval exercises tracking first comes to mind when recording the oceans.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I believe your friend either flat out lied to look cool or doesn't have a clue of what he/she is talking about...or, you are making this up. Satellites move to fast to actually capture any useful video, the live feed from ISS will give you and idea of that. Images can though, be so good that time can be read off of a watch; however, not every image, a lot of factors come into play. However, there are some nifty little tricks and secrets that are used for imaging to capture more information. Developing drones and blimps that stay in the air for several to dozens of hours, even days, however, is a different matter.

Having had a TS//SCI clearance with numerous caveats to include Talent Keyhole and Gamma, worked closely with NSA analysts, and submitted countless collection requests for various information utilizing various satellites, I can tell you this is absolutely fiction.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So you're talking about multi lenses cameras, i don't understand how this could work for 300 smtg millions americans. (300M lenses ?)
We need scientists in this thread asap

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel
and what about the geostationary one ?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah, that's not possible. There's absolutely no way they can track and record every square inch of the earth, or even anything remotely close.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join