It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Page and Hillary Clinton briefed by Secretary of the Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Clearly 70% of ATS didnt watch the whole Dan Page video. He mentions how media will use racism as a way to turn people against each other and he also shows a slide from a meeting which outlined plans for application of marshall law with events happening around 2015. The meeting was reportedly led by Secretary of the Army and Hillary Clinton was there. He also discusses the briefing givin in Bosnia about 9/11 a month before it happened stating 19 Saudi Arabians and one other person from "somewhere else" would carry out the attacks. So media has to quickly assasinate his character a make him seem crazy.

Any more information on the meetings he mentions?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior

Do you have any sources or links to support this information?

Or maybe a brief synopsis of who exactly Dan Page is and why we should care about anything he has to say?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Any source material in which we may judge of the laurels of the message?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They can't make me racist. There are only two different types of people in this world that matters. Those who drink coffee and those that don't. It's important not to convert too many people to coffee drinkers, that might create a shortage.

They do want to keep the people divided, that is so evident. Whether it be sports, racism, politics, or any of a thousand other things that divide us, it is what they want. They also want us doped up enough so they believe their lies. But no matter, we can't do much about it, they already control our food and distribution. Most people are dependent on the system. The US government is already part of the NWO. People can't see that we are already in it. It happened slowly over the last fifty years.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Or maybe a brief synopsis of who exactly Dan Page is and why we should care about anything he has to say?

He''s the bad cop

I don't know where he says the above stuff - the video is too long for me to look through.
I'm part of the 70%

edit on Sat0385201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Here is a breakdown of what he said in the video.
Watch This Rant From The Officer Who Shoved Don Lemon In Ferguson

1:07: Talks about all men being created equal then went on to say "That does not mean affirmative action".
1:26: Rants about hate crime laws
3:22: Black (little?) Perverts
5:25: Talks about doing a fair share of killing
15:40: Calls supreme court justice a homosexual sodomite.
18:30 "If I die I go to heaven... I died a long time ago"
20:30: Talks about St. Louis County schools
26:40: Calls President Obama an illegal alien
27:00: We can kill you anyway we want
31:38: Goes on anti-muslim rant
37:00: Talks about being a Saint Louis County Cop
43:00: Talk about killing people again
46:41: Goes on rant over being briefed about the 9/11 attacks on Aug 1st 1999 then says 9/11 happened 30 days later also talks about no weapons of mass destruction being found in Afghanistan.
49:22: Continues rant about having secret clearance at Fort (Leavenworth?) and training with Russian spetsnaz
52:40: Says people involved in domestic violence should "just shoot each other and get it over with".
53:15: Somebody like me is going to come in and kill you
56:20: I don't trust nobody and I hate everybody. I hate y'all too I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody. 58:02: Audience member: So what happens when good men like you are retiring from the military. What kind of military do we have left then?
58:15: Sodomites and females. End of statement.
1:01:00: Rants about female green beret
1:03:00 He's handed an oathkeeper patch

The guy is a nutcase.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Pay attention to this thread - "Red Alert!!! Sgt Major Dan Page the truth of America's future WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Ferguson " www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you are not sure who this person is yet. There's a breakdown here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

“So number one is – there’s going to be an emphasis on an international event – the news media is going to pound it, pound it, pound it. The second thing is you’re going to see a group or a person guilty of racism or something along those lines and they’re going to start pounding on that. They want your attention over here.

-From the post shared above
edit on 23-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: More...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hes a war vet. That rundown of his statements takes most of what he says out of context and nearly all the statements the media is focused on are sarcastic remarks.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If he is correct, what then? Will that be something you can't handle?
I always am curious to see a person who just bases their answer on their opinions alone can deal with the opposite. Or at least be able to effectively speculate.
Most just dismiss it because it is too hard to imagine.
What about you?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So I haven't got a clear idea on what's going on here.

Is it time to stock up on more 7.62x54r or what?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior

Hes a war vet. That rundown of his statements takes most of what he says out of context and nearly all the statements the media is focused on are sarcastic remarks.

edit on 24-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

did you actually watch the vid and listen to what he had to say ?..

or is that breakdown you made simply a "move along nothing to see here folks"..if so i don't think i can ever take 1 of your comments seriously again ...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Pay attention to this thread - "Red Alert!!! Sgt Major Dan Page the truth of America's future WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Ferguson " www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you are not sure who this person is yet. There's a breakdown here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

“So number one is – there’s going to be an emphasis on an international event – the news media is going to pound it, pound it, pound it. The second thing is you’re going to see a group or a person guilty of racism or something along those lines and they’re going to start pounding on that. They want your attention over here.

-From the post shared above

ISIS?
I can't watch anything because I'm on my phone, but that was the first thing that came to mind.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join