It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

140+ ISIS killed in Syrian Army Ambush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Maybe your government should stop funding those cowards.. But I have no doubt your leaders are probably closet pedophiles and actually enjoy watching what is happening in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

The problem is whose government is funding who - and are also funding who else also in the same country.n

I hope cameron will rethink his policy on Assad and face up to the truth that wherever you remove a strong leader in a country where you have mixed warring factions, that country is only safe under a tough pair of hands. He has plenty of examples of his hands removing such a person and the country spiralling down into civil war.

Time to face the situation as it is and use diplomatic skills with Assad. We all want these ISIS or ISIL whoever they are gone by their own means of execution. Any crawl back to Briton and if the public find out who you are, don't be surprised if they revert to our past ways of dealing with murderous scum - we use to hang, draw and quarter ya!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

SO.. who.. does.. America root for?

I mean I think we should have never helped the rebels, but can I say i support Syria in this without being put on this list?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Also.. no one has answered me yet.. how big is ISIS army. How many are there?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Also.. no one has answered me yet.. how big is ISIS army. How many are there?

10,000 fighters last I heard. There could be more but it's barely a threat to the world that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

ISIS themselves claim to have around 50,000 fighters in Syria alone

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

ISIS themselves claim to have around 50,000 fighters in Syria alone

If they have 50,000 fighters in Syria then we have nothing to worry about because they are getting pasted.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

True Kurds, Americans , Syrian army , Tribals , Iraq , Iran they made too many enemies ...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Well is it 50,000 or 10,000. Are you sure you don't mean 50,000 rebel fighters in Syria alone, because there are Syrian rebels fighting both ISIS and Asad.

We backed the wrong boogeyman.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Wasn't it the turks that funded them against Syria.. or was it Saudi Arabia?

Either way, I say we just hook the kurds and Iraq soldiers up (what's it matter with all we gave ISIS) and we give Iran a free pass to wipe out ISIS.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Greece.. the whole of Europe and East Asia.... The whole world is against them.
Except a few extremist regimes and oligarch's...

link   
UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Greece.. the whole of Europe and East Asia.... The whole world is against them.

link   

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I have a lyric from a band called Bloodbath that I feel particularly relates to radical islam militants and their eventual sudden and violent doom:

your eyes start to spray, panic in dismay. deathwish appearing fast. Insanity supreme, praying to be free, guts explode in a blast. Gasping for breath as you faint into death, black hallucinations and shadows ahead. severed and maimed, body is drained. Swarming of flies round the dead.

Good job syria!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ISIS has done a fantastic job at portraying themselves as an unstoppable, invincible force, that is ever growing in numbers and power.

This incident, however, just goes to show that they are far weaker and unorganized as they mask themselves to be. Their extinction will be swift.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Battle is still going on around 350 ISIS fighters killed and around 150 govt. forces killed . According to news Airbase has fallen to ISIS but some reliable sources still telling me that ISIS is not in full control of the base .. Most of the equipment has been removed and moved to Der e zor base ...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Your wrong on so many levels. Muhammad started science and reason as we know it,lets not forget where the renaissance came from buddy. While you were still hanging off of trees and eating leaves the Muslims were busy inventing flying machines, so take it easy.

www.academia.edu...

www.cnn.com...

By the way if He was a molester like you say, then why is it that priests and rabbi's are known for buggering small boys and not the Muslim Imams.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join