It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

140+ ISIS killed in Syrian Army Ambush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Al-Tabqa airbase in #Raqqa is working normally and fully functional for today too, the Syrian Arab Army forces in the base had terminated over 140 of #ISIS terrorists in an ambush near the base , our forces gave the name of " Reckoning " to the operation of chasing the ISIS rats who had withdraw to the distance of 3 km off the base due to the heavy fire of our forces.

Syrian Air-Force aircrafts had completed 11 raids today taking off ‪#‎Tabqa‬ airbase , also 2 SyAir-Force Ilyushins had landed in the base for delivering the usual supplies.

One of the ISIS leaders had tweeted recently : " Although the plan of the attack had been translated to Arabic, and was explained in 3 different languages, but it failed "...

ISIS spokesman Abu Moosa killed in Raqqa Abu Sara Al Harbi, Another commander from Belgium is also killed ( the same one you see on the VICE report on ISIS in Raqqa ) . SAA lost 11 men and 24 wounded , the wounded have been moved to Damascus military hospital . ISIS losses may go upto 180 men ..

www.foxnews.com... &utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fworld+(Internal+-+World+Latest+-+Text)

Beirut-based Al-Mayadeen TV said more than 150 members of the Islamic State were killed in an ambush near the air base. The base is the last army position in Raqqa province that is still under government control.

edit on 23-8-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Well,what can I say,Good Job Syria !

It was time for those creatures to pay for the atrocities they did to innocent people.
Thanks for the share

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
S&F just for the good news of this report .I am thinking that the anti Assuad bunch are back on their heels with ISIS as probably a bigger threat then the Syrian Army and this may allow Syria to expand outward and catch some of these slime balls in other ambushes . No need for the US to the rescue ...peace a reply to: maddy21

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Isus, Al Qeda, Taliban....it does seem to matter.
These are zealots of the highest order who follow the ramblings of a 7th century sociopathic pedophile...
Applying 7th century sensibilities in 2014 is the cause of all radicalism in this so called religion.
Never has such a retrograde force of antiquated beliefs and mores been more powerful.
We are all impossibly outgunned in the fight against radical islam because most western societies have evolved under a much more sympathetic ethos.
How can you defeat a cult of death who values the loss of life over living...simply put, they welcome death.
The spread of islam will sweep the world in the coming centuries of all things....
Science and reason will be supplanted by religious laws bent on the subjugation of women and the genocide of homosexuals.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not sure if you have checked this series of vids 10 in all but well put together and very informative . I forget which member had posted it in another thread but if you read this THANKS
a reply to: Christosterone

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
go Syria

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

These are zealots of the highest order who follow the ramblings of a 7th century sociopathic pedophile...
Applying 7th century sensibilities in 2014 is the cause of all radicalism in this so called religion.
Never has such a retrograde force of antiquated beliefs and mores been more powerful.
We are all impossibly outgunned in the fight against radical islam because most western societies have evolved under a much more sympathetic ethos.
How can you defeat a cult of death who values the loss of life over living...simply put, they welcome death.
The spread of islam will sweep the world in the coming centuries of all things....
Science and reason will be supplanted by religious laws bent on the subjugation of women and the genocide of homosexuals.

I am not sure where you are from but I am from North America,have you been paying attention to society lately? Video games and television and hollywood have hardened our youth,they are like steel no kidding,you cannot shock them visually and this is a huge point.

The ethos in NA is to basiclly rip your face off if you cross my turf,I am not sure what the heck these idiots think but the last thing you want to do is mess with the last 4 or 5 generations,in case you have been asleep for a few decades the Christians are all 80 years old and the people running the show here from ten to 50 are as godless a bunch as you will find anywhere and would just as soon stuff you and your "god" whoever it is in their pipes and smoke your arses.

Maybe these so called "extremests" need to spend a weekend in the ER of any major city in North America and get a first row seat to a Bath Salts overdose victim trying to eat the doctors and nurses piece by piece,ha ha ha.

Have any of these so called "terrorists" ever heard of Chicago?? Ha ha ha ha.Or Winnpeg?Ha ha ha ha.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well done Syria!!!!

I'm glad they are taking action.
Hopefully more victories will follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Cripes that seems true today. Wasn't the west just funding Syrian rebels earlier this year? I'm not getting this.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Cripes that seems true today. Wasn't the west just funding Syrian rebels earlier this year? I'm not getting this.

(rolling my eyes.)

things change.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

originally posted by: intrepid

(rolling my eyes.)

things change.

Get those puppies checked out. You have to take care of your eyes.

Yes, things change. Mujahedin become Taliban that become AlQauda that become ISIS. You need a frickin scorecard to keep up with the ex-allies that the US is accruing.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
My wife is an inner city er physician in a top 5 volume er in north america.
She has been an attending for over 15 years in various hospitals throughout the metroplex.
As for the patient population, they are a societal mess I will agree.
But unlike in islamic theocracies, america prosecutes misconduct by applying rule of law blind of religious structure(by that i mean we dont offer archaic punishments espoused in the bible as such barbarity is recognized as antiquated and unenlightened-cutting off limbs or sacrifices, etc).
Though i will grant you that US law on the whole is based upon the judeo-christian ethos with an evolved application.
And thank god it is or my sibling would have been stoned long ago for homosexuality.
We grew up southern baptists who are fervent in their disdain for this lifestyle but i am yet to hear of a baptist sanctioned stoning in the 20th or 21st century.

Islam, on the other hand, handles infidels with the sensibilities of the spanish inquisition.
So perhaps i was rash in blanketing their ideology as having a basis in the 7th century.
Lets say that islamists are as enlightened as middle age spanish inquisitors.
Is that a fair assessment of radical devotees of the prophet?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said until the end where you imply that they will win. These zealots have barley made it out of the stone age and if they push the west too far we could make their wish for death come true with a small fraction of our military might.

Politics are the only thing standing between them and total annihilation. If they actually started to win, I'm sure we would get the green light to go over there and wipe them out.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
*sighs*

originally posted by: captainmjp
I agree with everything you said until the end where you imply that they will win. These zealots have barley made it out of the stone age and if they push the west too far we could make their wish for death come true with a small fraction of our military might.

Might doesn't always win wars. See Viet Nam. Both the French and American versions. See Afghanistan. Both the Russian and American versions. No matter how much "grain" you think they might have.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: one4all
My wife is an inner city er physician in a top 5 volume er in north america.
She has been an attending for over 15 years in various hospitals throughout the metroplex.
As for the patient population, they are a societal mess I will agree.
But unlike in islamic theocracies, america prosecutes misconduct by applying rule of law blind of religious structure(by that i mean we dont offer archaic punishments espoused in the bible as such barbarity is recognized as antiquated and unenlightened-cutting off limbs or sacrifices, etc).
Though i will grant you that US law on the whole is based upon the judeo-christian ethos with an evolved application.
And thank god it is or my sibling would have been stoned long ago for homosexuality.
We grew up southern baptists who are fervent in their disdain for this lifestyle but i am yet to hear of a baptist sanctioned stoning in the 20th or 21st century.

Islam, on the other hand, handles infidels with the sensibilities of the spanish inquisition.
So perhaps i was rash in blanketing their ideology as having a basis in the 7th century.
Lets say that islamists are as enlightened as middle age spanish inquisitors.
Is that a fair assessment of radical devotees of the prophet?

I have a loose understanding of the differences in the application of religous catalysed societal status quos when Laws and punative measures are concerned,there has always been a Global diversity in these areas.

Countrys have laws and they are accountable for them to a Global Community,this means that no one is able to operate with 100% impunity.

Religons do not have laws recognised as such by the Global Comunity they have Doctrinal Laws which are not endorsed or supported by Societys as being equal to Societal laws endorsed by Countrys.

When there is no accountability factors there can be no laws so religons are exempt from the law making dynamic by proxy.

So there must by Proxy be a COUNTRY that is accountable to the Global Community that endorses any type of religous doctrinal laws as being equal to societal laws.

This means when you want to commit Genocide the World has a process to hold you accountable.

This means that if a diabolical religous group decides to Jihad or crusade or whatever it is,the COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM BECOMES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTION,sooooo if Muslims commit crimes against Humanity in your Country you need to kick them all out if they do not turn over the offenders.The good Muslim vs Bad Muslim stuff has got to stop.

Once the Muslim community rejects a rebellious law breaking Group they are open game and not defended by the Muslim Global Nation,but the real issue is why this Nation sits on the fence,because if they acted as one they could snuff the religous rebels they are responsible for,if they cannot police themselves then they MUST fully assist the Global Community in doing so.

Why should the World have to Police the Muslim Nation,why dont they have an internal strike force ,every doctrine has provisions for internal docrinal law punative action so the religous group should feel responsible for finding ISIS and stopping them,they know who they are.

The problem is not so much what ISIS is doing ,terrorism is nothing new, what is distrubing is that in todays digital world and age the Muslim community thinks the World will give them a pass on this one,times have changed and the days are over when religons could allow their fanatical factions freedom to slander them at non-believers expenses.

This one is hanging on the Muslim Nations shoulders,they are BILLIONS strong and could hand over every ISIS member LIVE if they wnted to do so, so it is only natural that the new Global Community would expect and ask for this action.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Time they are taught a lesson, don't care by who. Not in favor of Assad's regime/army but if they're doing the trick right now, well done to them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You missed my point. Did the war in Vietnam or Afghanistan actually threaten America with enemy boots on the ground in our homeland? Of course not and as a result our politicians would only authorize a limited military operation. The last time the military was given a green light to "give 'em all you got" was WWII. The American public's patience with these zealots will only go so far. If the threat gets too big and the politicians are forced to give that green light again to our military those zealots don't stand a chance. So, in the end, they will lose.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp

You can't fight an ideology with bombs. THAT was my point with Viet Nam and Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I agree with you then. In fact, bombs only tend to strengthen said ideology. My point is that no matter how strong that ideology becomes in the middle east, it will never be allowed to dominate the West.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
To be fair, Syria is fighting this extremists since years.
They may be fighing moderate rebels too, but you should keep in mind, that Syria is the only state that has been fighting them for years and need serious support to get the whole country back under control.
The west was trying to get rid of Assad the last years, but he still is the only one who has at least a little success against IS and the west should start to support him instead of any rebel groups in Syria.
If all is said and done and the job is finished, then we can talk again about Assad, but at the moment the west needs to support him.
It was a dumb move to support any rebels, especially when they are so different from each other, and I hope the people realize it now.
The harm has been done and now it is time to try to fix it and somehow clean up the mess that we brought to the middle east.
You can say whatever you want about the people like Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad, at least they had the control over their countries and the middle east was not a problem for anybody.
All our problems there are homemade and our own fault.

<<   2 >>

join