It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is ISIS. This is the truth: Exposing the bull# on ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
a reply to: daaskapital

What a story!

All the inside information, negotiations, founders, leaders, we know everything there is to know about these guys it seems. Except understanding how it is they got to be this way.

I think it's important to understand some reality here. The United States floods the area with unimaginable numbers of weapons after destabilizing an area of zealots that are completely incompatible, and they let on like they had nothing to do with.

America's not backing ISIS? Where did all that military hardware that they have come from?

I wonder, what is the weapon making capacity of all the nations in this region. I know we're all focused on Iran and the Bomb, But how many tanks are built over there. What about rockets, missiles, small arms, even bullets?

How about this for a Mid east strategy, flood the area with weapons and make it easy for the whole bunch to kill each other off? Listening to McCain and Graham, this seems like the plan.

Another thing I noticed in you info was all the leaders getting killed off and each time the organization becoming more violet and determined. Is just incompetence on the part of "our leaders" or do they really know what they are doing?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I couldn't have said it any better. It is amazing how few people have any clue what is really happening. And when you confront them with the real evil they refuse it.

Maybe they just can't grasp that God gave man free-will and some of them have gone insane trying to impose their will on everyone else.

edit on 24-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
I'm diggin these "STOP WITH THE BS" threads. Some body's got to do it.

USA directly or indirectly funding ISIS? Eh, ISIS is, so the question is almost irrelevant.

Either way, we need more threads like this.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM

You do understand the extent to which "Al-Baghdadi" is identity thieving from the former Al-Baghdadi head of Al-Qaeda in Iraq right? He is now using the dead man's entire lineage save for one name.

Fact is, we don't have a clue who this person is who is heading ISIS. He is hiding everything about who he might really be... there are many possible reasons for that, but when you have someone attempting to take over so much of a dead man's identity - and trying so hard to hide his own, it makes you wonder why...
edit on 24-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
Thanks for this post. Good stuff. S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM

So then, I ask... Is it really necessary to keep on going? To conquer everything, to win over everything, to keep on living?

I've seen that video. A perfect reflection of our reality.

Is it necessary to keep on living? I suppose that would depend on whether or not you see value in life.

I for one, cannot just stand by and watch these events unfold. Though I won't be a number in a crowd, waving a sign around in hopes of change either. Life is too short to have nothing to look forward to other than the future, especially if that future is bleak.

But how do you escape? How do you break free from this life of confinement? How do you work towards building a better world while keeping your own world together?..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:54 AM
ISIS is also made up of thousands of Europeans. 400+ British militants/terrorist, whatever you want to call them.

The leaders of ISIS were all captured and tortured by the Americans years ago, then released and the first thing they do is form ISIS? Then hand the USA an excuse to go back into IRAQ and seize resources China controls? Too convenient.

The CIA goes into these countries and finds a small group of people who dislike their countries regime. Libya for instance, they found a small group and started the "Arab Uprising" then more and more joined in on the rebellion. We supplied aid and weapons to help them defeat Qaddafi's military. Among these rebels were known Al Qaeda affiliates. Guys like Saddam and Qaddafi were the ones keeping Al Qaeda from gaining a lot of power in the region. So now after destabilizing all of these countries, groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS are rampant. It was all part of the agenda to destabilize these countries. Cheney laid it out and called it the "New World Order". A destabilized country is easier to control and we along with the Saudi's want control over all of the natural resources in the Middle East. The Middle East will NEVER be a stable region again.

The U.S. plays both sides of these conflicts. The CIA is their tool and they leave no evidence behind. Do you think our intelligence was so ignorant that they would fail to see what would happen when supporting moderate rebels in Syria? If so, we need to fire everyone because the people of the U.S. were screaming NO and didn't want to take a chance of supporting Syrian rebels. Do you think that it is because the U.S. is SO concerned? No, it's all about money and resources. The U.S. government couldn't possibly care less about Syrian rebels and their fight for freedom.
edit on 8/24/2014 by RyanDaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
The reason that we have to put up with so much "misinformation" is because nothing, I repeat NOTHING, exists on earth with any power base, unless stamped into existence by the Rothschild's and the Trilateral Commision, Nothing.

Even the Brotherhood was fanned up by Hitler's Nazi, which became western CIA and black ops via paperclip. The Brotherhood is black ops basically, working with US/UK and MOSSAD of all things. Because MOSSAD isn't pro Israeli people, its pro ELITE, 85 at the top, and thats the annanuki's, SUMAR.

The 85 richest asshats on earth are behind every single thing.

Nothing is random and its backed by them to traumatize, for control, to achieve goals that they put into place hundreds of years, possibly longer.

Keep pinning the tail on the right donkey always. Its the top, never the people, always the top, never the people, always the top, never ever the people, always the top.

However that being said, the people that are lured into black operations, renegade armies, and fanaticism and who are capable of turning demon and torturing other humans and murdering them, need to be stopped ASAP. Serve and Protect the people and stop these madmen.

And get rid of the top of the pyramid. Put those families in jail.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
a reply to: Necrose

Great video

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
There are people who believe Al Qaeda is USA so you will never convince these idiots no matter how many facts you smash into their faces. It goes along with the whole 9/11 truther movement, their whole deck of cards would come crashing down if they don't go along with all of the lies.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:41 PM

Is this a joke? ATS members are for the most part pretty informed. You would have to be a real neo con or obozo zombie not to know that the US is responsible for ISIS.

The moron in chief just asked for this recently:
Should Congress Approve $500 Million to Aid Syrian Rebels?

Anyone with half a brain who was paying attention realizes what our government has been doing...
Aid to unknown rebels in Syria carries U.S. threat Read more:

The US has been arming these psychopaths long before "civil war" broke out in syria...
CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

Literally 5-10 minutes of hard core "Google research" will net you a wealth of truth if you do not pay attention to the news. Either you are willfully ignorant, or this is some propaganda piece. All of these groups are of the US's creation, boogeymen to scare the sheeple and proxy armies used as pretext to invade countries on the behalf of sociopathic globalists. Wake up already instead of gobbling up spoon fed propaganda.
edit on 24-8-2014 by pyramid head because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

So yes, we did, maybe not on purpose, but in ignorance supply weapons to ISIS.

So we fall back on our stratigic commanders stand-bye i.e.
incompetence, ace in the hole and play the card for 'em.
I tell you what. If it makes it easier for some people, in fact it might
even be more truthful to say it this way:

"America the beautiful", "The good ole U.S.A.", "Uncle Sam",
"These United States of America", The land we all love so much,
not one of us man, woman, straight, gay, doesn't matter, wouldn't
die for, suffer for, kill for, sacrifice for, do anything short, of selling
our very soul for!

Is quite obviously a power that has been harnessed. By an even
greater yet clearly cowardly higher power that is hiding in the
shadows, behind the curtains w/e. An esoteric power that all
nations and all men in " High places" of power, the heads of
nations, are giving their power over unto.

And Kennedy, FDR, Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, along side of
so many other men so dignified, certainly, have not just hinted
around about this at all. Not by any means!!!! They've flat out
told us people. Your refusal to open your eyes and see this,
will not save us from our demise! At the hands of this power.
YOU divide us and deliver us all into the hands of evil. PERIOD!
Even some of you who deny it. Know it's the gospel truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

I know this is a bit off the topic, I guess this is my prayer for the world.

Have faith in God's promise. The same promise made through the Holy Spirit to all the prophets who claimed to come from God and subsequent religious were established.

All the religions speak of a time of darkness, a time where the love of men, the Holy Spirit will appear dead in most if not all men.

All religions call for one to come to lead the world into a transition. The transition from man ruling man to the Holy Spirit rulling man.

A time where through faith we all understand PLATO and his understanding of the Holy Spirit.

Plato called the Angel the Spirit within a man that guides him towards love and virtue. And he called the daemon the flesh. Plato believed the Spirit descended form heaven into the flesh and was thus held prisoner in the flesh until being released back to the One God.

Plato noticed that their was something within himself that wanted to do what was good. But he also recognized that his flesh had desires that sometimes are against the will of the perfect Spirit within all men.

You see the genius philosopher Plato found the Holy Spirit not merely through faith but through a logical understanding of himself. He realized that whenever he went against the love from the Holy Spirit within that his emotions were depression and anger. But when he did what was right his emotions were love and joy.

It didn't matter how much someone justified te desire of the flesh one could never find peace within himself when he lived according to the desires of the flesh that were against the Spirit within himself. The same Spirit within all men

So I imagine if someone could convince the world that all the prophets, and Plato was a prophet, although his philosophy is most certainly nothing close to hellenism, say the same thing.

The only way to find love, peace and joy is to follow the guidance of the perfect Holy Spirit within each of us.

Then we will stop worshipping our rituals that lead to materialistic, self righteous men who condemn others because thy don't perform the same ritual.

When all men believe in all the prophets, who all speak of the Holy Spirit, that will be the time these wars can stop.

This is what is predicted by every sacred text about the path to correction.

May God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
originally posted by: sacgamer25

I wish I would of saied that.

edit on Rpm82414v01201400000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:36 PM
Nice Thread.

If Memory serves me correct. the U.S.was training Syrian rebels in Jordan. It's was pretty hush hush, but word of U.S. Military advisers got out. After the initial reports, we didn't hear anything about the training.

My question is WHO exactly were we training and where are they now? My recollections of the story were that it was a relatively small force (500 to 1,500) but being trained for advanced ops like our special forces. Could this group have turned into the shock troops of ISIS? I have tried looking at where those Syrian Rebel forces trained in Jordan by the U.S. went, but have never really found any info.

Also, the whole debacle in Benghazi was supposedly part of an arms deal gone bad with the U.S. Ambassador there on a mission to retrieve weapons, specifically hand held SAM missiles, so they wouldn't get into the "wrong hands". Did ISIS fighters have any role in Libya and the Benghazi attacks? I had heard rumors of the U.S. trying to supply Syrian rebels with arms either in or destined for Libya. The Black Flag of A.Q. was flown in Benghazi, it's not a stretch of the imagination to think that either ISIS or their kindred spirits were in Benghazi. The reports I remember hearing during the Libya conflict were that a good percentage of the fighting force in Eastern Libya was made of of foreign Jihadi's , whereas the Western Libyan rebels were more Libyan people.

I think there is a connection there somehow between Libya/Benhghazi and Syrian Rebels, possibly forces that we thought were "moderates' in Syria that actually were just hardcore Islamists like ISIS.

Any thoughts on those two topics, The U.S. Trained rebels in Jordan and weapons deals from Benghazi?????

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:05 PM
People must really be seeing through your BS if you are going through this much trouble to convince them.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
I have read through this entire thread and have not seen this in case you are not aware, i would like to make something very clear...In 2012 Obama and his administration was warned about ISIS gaining power and would most likely start a move into Iraq and begin a takeover. The warnings came from our intelligence and counter intelligence officers in the military and the CIA...Obama chose to turn his back on the Clear and Present danger! He was too busy courting Hollywood with appearances on the Tonight Show and was also gonna make him look like the "putz" he is during his Presidential campaign. After all he declared "al Queda has been decimated"

Lets not forgot Obama was in such a hurry to pull troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan to pump himself up for re election and serve his own self inflated ego, against the advice of several Military advisors that were in charge. It is my belief Obama did this for one of two reasons...The first is his total incompetence and ignorance when it comes to foreign policy! Or the second, he and he alone not the entire govt. is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood which has heavy ties with IS!

Did we funnel guns to ISIS no i do not believe we did. It is no lie however, that often the US supports the bad guys when the leader is out of control and conducting genocide or mass murder..Do we need the reminder that Sadam had killed approx. 400,000 Kurds and everyone supported the idea that we and the rest of the world needed to stop him
That he had weapons of mass destruction...This was a bi partisan decision by congress and the International security council...

Just because there are times that we and our allies must take a stand against terror does not mean we support or build blood thirsty terrorists that stand for nothing!
ISIS got most of the American weapons by stealing them from the Iraqi's. Please, like Russia hasn't funneled money and weapons to the Mid East! They also acquired them when Obama jerked the American troops out so quickly!

As far as shills on ATS, i love this, when someone holds a differing opinion, completely discredit them so not attack the message but the messenger....This is just ignorant baseless rhetoric! I am tired of unintelligent posts that fall back on this. Kinda like, "BLAME BUSH"!

Please know by Obama's ignorance and incompetence as a leader he personally made a choice to give ISIS more power..
But he will never except or answer to the accusation....why, that may make him come undone and hit a sand trap for god' s sake! LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM

originally posted by: sacgamer25

I found your entire post both enlightening and uplifting!

edit on 24-8-2014 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:56 PM
a reply to: paxnatus

Did we funnel guns to ISIS no i do not believe we did.

Keep on defending that Status Quo.

Delusional to stand up for the very things killing and hurting humans this world over.
edit on 23514135485 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
So they swore allegiance to Al Qaeda who are funded by the USA and we can't blame the USA for funding ISIS?

No more than you can blame Henry Ford for creating the German Army.

This is how it goes... when you want to topple a dictator posing a direct threat to others and your country, you sometimes need to work with those groups on the ground in order to get influence, access, intelligence... funding Bin Laden once does not make the US responsible for the actions of others who claim to be murdering in the name of a loose group based on nothing bu ideology.

When it comes down to it, we all have free will, we all make choices. If someone chooses to murder innocent people in cold blood in the name of their religion there is absolutely no one else responsible for it. They spilled that blood, they are the ones to be blamed, punished, and hopefully one day eradicated from this Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>