It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is ISIS. This is the truth: Exposing the bull# on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
The creation of ISIS and its expansion and successes are two different things.

They expanded off the back of the chaos that AMERICA AND ITS ALLIES HELPED CREATE IN SYRIA JUST TO REMOVE ASSAD.

Determined to get rid of President Assad, the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has kept Turkey’s 550-mile border with Syria open, giving the jihadists, including Isis, a safe haven over the last three years. The Turks are now saying Isis is no longer welcome, but Ankara has not moved seriously to close the border by deploying troops in large numbers.

A complete volte face by the US, Britain and their allies in their relations with the Assad government is unlikely because it would mean admitting that past support for the Sunni rebellion had contributed to the growth of the caliphate.

Chas Freeman, the former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia SAYS:

Mr Freeman says that he doubted that “the liberal interventionists and neoconservatives who had pursued regime change in Syria were capable of reversing course. To do so would require them to admit that they bore considerable responsibility for legitimising pointless violence that has resulted in the deaths of 190,000 Syrians.”

Remember when they tried to get Obama to bomb SYRIA
Particularly the neocon puppet McCain and even Hillary.

Obama did the best thing he did in office and refused to do it (as the American people didn’t want to get in the Syrian civil war) by putting it to a vote in congress he knew would reject it.

What just so happened to occur next?

The liars like McCain and Hillary are now trying to say that the rejection of Obama to Bomb Syria led to the rise of ISIS. THIS IS A BALD FACE LIE.
Since they would have not attacked ISIS they would have attacked SYRIA!

So it’s clear the actions of the US and its allies to destroy Assad (supported by neocons and Zionists)…their obsession to do that contributed enormously TO THE RISE OF ISIS and other Jihadists in Syria…

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: randyvs

We have nothing to fear except the one who can kill both the body and soul.

You can live for something and risk dying making a difference like JFK and MLK, they were two great witnesses to the truth. Or you can die without ever making a difference, without ever even wondering WHY we are here.

Rise for change, speak up and risk becoming a Martyr, or sit back and enjoy slavery. Choose?

A person after my own heart!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:05 PM

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
So they swore allegiance to Al Qaeda who are funded by the USA and we can't blame the USA for funding ISIS?

Do you have evidence?

You must mean evidence that the US funded Al Qaeda I assume since you said in the OP.

ISIS was established by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in early 2004, as a result of the coalition invasion of Iraq. It initially operated under the name of Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād, before swearing its allegiance to Al Qaeda in October of the same year, and calling itself Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn. You knew this organisation as 'Al Qaeda in Iraq';

I think this page offers some reasonable proof

Indeed, the U.S. started backing Al Qaeda’s forefathers even before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. As Brzezinski told Le Nouvel Observateur in a 1998 interview:

On July 30, a report issued by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) revealed the depth of the betrayal. According to SIGAR, there are at least 43 individuals and companies that are suspected of being “supporters of the Taliban, the Haqqani network, and al Qaeda,” that regularly receive millions of dollars from the U.S. military.

Short 4 min video

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM

I see so much bull# on ATS, regarding ISIS and its origins. This thread exists for the sole purpose of providing members the truth regarding ISIS and its origins. So please, i urge everyone to read on.

Do we still have an option as to believe you or not?
They seem well funded BTW..A lot of Brits doing the IS fighting, I don't see all this crap as so straightforward as a wee jihad get together.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:02 PM
a reply to: daaskapital

Yes, but people weren't claiming the US formed the group ISIS. I hate when people make arguments against an opposition statement that does not exist in order to paint the oppositional viewpoint as entirely wrong. Its a dirty debate trick, and you know it.

ISIS received weapons from the US covertly in Syria, either directly or through other militant groups that the CIA was arming to foment the Syrian civil war. When Syria became too difficult, ISIS decided they could better expend their effort in Iraq, and thus the current Iraq cluster**** was born.

ISIS doesn't manufacture weapons. Where do you think they got the firepower they have, suddenly after the Syrian civil war?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
There is only one HUGE flaw with the OP's premise...

One does not understand propaganda by STUDYING propaganda.

That would be the same thing as studying the NIST report in order to understand 9/11.

Or trying to understand a cult by joining the cult.

Wikipedia, BBC, and Gubmint' sources do not have an ounce of credibility.

Now I'm not against the OP's premise...

All I'm saying is that those sources are 100% pwned & operated by TPTB.

Wikipedia is quite simply the number one piece of online propaganda.

Sure you'll find SOME truth in them.

In order to be effective, any disinformation operation MUST contain elements of truth.

In order for rat poison to be effective, it must look, taste, and smell just like the real thing.

IMHO this is all one needs to know about this subject:

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

I think one of our biggest problems is that too many of us get so caught up in the details that we miss the big picture.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM

originally posted by: roadgravel
Find the bankers making money off ISIS. That's your bogey. (Remember rule 1)

That was the same conclusion I came to as well...

"The real Muslim Brotherhood is not the fanatical sheikh with his equally fanatical following, nor is it even the top mullahs and ayatollahs who lead entire movements of such madmen; Khomeini, Qaddafi, General Zia are exquisitely fashioned puppets.

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. "

Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

"The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same Illuminati cause.

Together, the Brotherhood probably controls several tens of billions of dollars in immediate liquid assets, and controls billions more in day-to-day business operations in everything from oil trade and banking to drug-running, illegal arms merchandising, and gold and diamond smuggling. By allying with the Muslim Brotherhood, the Anglo-Americans are not merely buying into a terrorists-for-hire racket; they are partners in a powerful and worldwide financial empire that extends from numbered Swiss bank accounts to offshore havens in Dubai, Kuwait and Hong Kong."

Exposing the Links Between Communism, The Illuminati, and Islamic Terrorism
Terrorism and the Illuminati -- A Three Thousand Year History

edit on 23-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I see so much bull# on ATS [cut]

[...] before swearing its allegiance to Al Qaeda [...]

and we all know who created al qaeda.
but lemme guess, you believe in the official bin laden story, right?

it doesn't surprise me though, when you're using wikipedia as a source to cure BS with BS.
the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, pretty far from your version of the story.

So the US created Al Qaeda now? Facepalm

All because they used to affiliate with the Mujahidin whom the US backed against Russia?

One thing you don't seem to understand is the the West would fund anything that flys in the face of Russia and Russia does the same in return... something that's continued since the end of WWII and should be fairly obvious to anybody with a brain

it's one thing to fund something remote for purposes limited in geographic scope, it's something else to blow it out of proportion.

as an international threat, 'a force behind 9/11', and a reason for war on terrorism, sure - it was created by the US. when you want a war, you need an enemy. and the best enemy for any war that you want to be in, is an enemy that you can control.

either you believe the official fairytales, or you choose to read between the lines.

check the current economic situation of the US, check what some countries are doing with the almighty green toilet paper, and think. in few months, US will be done. the only option that may save the economy is war, and i'm not talking about some small half-assed conflict. creating a mess in ukraine to raise tensions with russia may not be enough on its own, so anything that may set the middle east on fire is good for US, right? quite a timing ISIS has chosen to get vocal, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I see so much bull# on ATS [cut]

[...] before swearing its allegiance to Al Qaeda [...]

and we all know who created al qaeda.
but lemme guess, you believe in the official bin laden story, right?

it doesn't surprise me though, when you're using wikipedia as a source to cure BS with BS.
the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, pretty far from your version of the story.

ISIS was formed separate of Al Qaeda, and are now separate of Al Qaeda. They may have pledged allegiance, but they were never a branch of Al Qaeda.

There are interesting parts to the Bin Laden story, but that discussion is for another time.

Wikipedia has been linked to provide those with starting points of research. The 'BS' presented by me, in this thread, is better than the BS espoused by some i have seen. Just saying.

i never said isis is a branch of al qaeda. it's just same story all over again. bin laden is dead, yadda yadda, we need new threat, yadda yadda.
you can almost hear it being chanted in the pentagon.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM

originally posted by: Murgatroid
There is only one HUGE flaw with the OP's premise...

One does not understand propaganda by STUDYING propaganda.

That would be the same thing as studying the NIST report in order to understand 9/11.

Or trying to understand a cult by joining the cult.

This is it,
And the name, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a real heads up as far as foreign intel, (AKA) the big three, is concerned.
In fact I already have a pdf with the original, and the 90's at least Zionist plan for the Middle East, and it doesn't look good. Put it this way, I think you know what you are talking about.
I also think a crash course thread that is really about not much, is a bit 'niffy in itself. Funny enough the other al-Baghdadi that popped his clogs in 2010 wasn't supposed to be real, all according to whose propaganda you needed to believe, and of course, now Maliki has got his marching orders.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM

originally posted by: smurfy
In fact I already have a pdf with the original, and the 90's at least Zionist plan for the Middle East, and it doesn't look good.

Interesting stuff, hadn't heard of it before...

Seems rather odd that the "Yinon plan" has only been mentioned on ATS a couple of times...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:10 PM
The USA and who ever behind the government in the USA, the puppet masters are behind what's happening in the middle-east.
Whether they were the ones who created ISIS or not it doesn't matter, they are definitely funding it.
There is no proof, because only an idiot rob a bank and call the cops. They are not going to leave a proof for us to find on the internet. Asking for a proof is a stupid question, it will limit your thinking.

What ISIS is doing obviously is not amateur tactics. Taking over cities in that pace will require experience and high ranks to accomplish such victories.

Sooner or later the war is coming to Europe, it can be 10 years from now or 100, anyways prepare yourselves.
Someone is pulling the strings and they are not going to stop or be stopped. Peoples nowadays are too distracted.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:16 PM

originally posted by: demus
... some media, contributors on Wikipedia and US government have decided for all of us what is the truth we should believe in.

originally posted by: Thurisaz
that is propaganda.In our Country, we will only have information that is permitted for us to see and likewise in the opposing Country.

How much sense would it make to believe that an organization that is powerful enough to control every aspect of the MSM is unable to control what goes on a site such as Wikipedia?

I for one would love to know why so many here believe that Wikipedia is a credible source when in fact all of the evidence says otherwise.

originally posted by: violenttorrent
Wikipedia is run by a monolithic cabal of intelligence agents in the UK, US, and Israel which acts as a block to control information presented to the public. The truth, however, is much darker and perhaps even more painful: Wikipedia is run by intelligence agencies! MI5/6, CIA, and Mossad. Doubt it? Then ask yourself this question: Why wouldn't intelligence agencies have the most deeply vested interest in manipulating the world's primary source of intelligence: Wikipedia?

originally posted by: aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

It is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence. There's a reason Soros supports it. Because his vast minions can manipulate it. And manipulate it they do.

Who Controls Wikipedia?

The problem with Wikipedia is not that it exists, but that it has become the cornerstone for researchers scanning the Internet for information and blindly copying from Wikipedia entries, wrongfully assuming that they are neutral and correct.

It has become the "Ministry of Information", the "one-stop information shop" of the Internet, but no one should fall for the "Newspeak" of a title. Wikipedia has made the task for those seeding disinformation and removing dissenting views easier, more direct and even more anonymous. °

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

There are many examples of censorship and propaganda in Wikipedia, enforced by its resident tribal editing clans; particularly those of a Communist and Jewish chauvinist disposition. Wikipedia often proves itself to be a hive-mind of communist agitation and propaganda.

Examples of censorship and propaganda in Wikipedia

Wikipedia An Ultimate Trojan Horse for CIA and US Government on the Internet - Staffers of the Wikipedia online "encyclopedia" - now one of the most dominant media websites in the entire world - show signs of being CIA-type operatives, directly engaged in US-funded propaganda operations against US and world citizens.

How US Agents Can Embed in Wikipedia, Plant Propaganda, Deceive Citizens

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM

People claim that ISIS exists because the US made it so.

Here's the truth:

ISIS was established by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in early 2004, as a result of the coalition invasion of Iraq.

direct...indirect...the end result is the same...a group of highly pissed off people...While the US may have not directly created ISIS...they sure as hell had a hand in motivating those people as a consequence of their actions in that country...The US indirectly created these highly motivated groups which isn't an excuse because there were people saying that this would be the outcome...ignorance is not an excuse for the indirect effect of US policy and actions of the last 10+ years....which were taken on falsified pretenses to begin with in response to an event that is as suspicious as they get (9-11). In addition to geopolitical meddling....

Whether or not the US government knowingly or unknowingly created ISIS is almost moot...its as moot as wondering if the US government is really just stupid and incompetent....or the most ingeniously subversively malicious thing the world has ever seen...the end results tend to be the same...the effect tends to be the same...I think its both...I think you have useful idiots at the face of everything in office and sending orders...and the real genius has yet to be creates the reasons for these fools to be fools...
edit on 23-8-2014 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
thanks for the effort/time/disposition to wade through all the crap on MSM to unravel the non-USA participation of funding/arming ISIS unilaterally...

We know & always suspected that Saudi Arabia is funding Every Radical Jihadi group in the Arabian Peninsula hoping to garner favor of not attacking/deposing their Monarchy & some 6,000 Princes that are receiving enormous sums of money even as the unemployment rate there in SA is up to 40% and the majority Shias are 2nd class (almost) citizens...

BTW, it was probably the idea by al-Baghdadi to create a Caliphate & reward the foot-soldiers with the Earthly reward of butchering non Sunni or Christians or even 'turn-coat Sunnis'(who are gov't police or Army of Iraq or Syria) in the most Barbaric ways possible ~ so-as-to-make-a-name for themselves~ and take-over from AQ the leadership role from the USA/Saudi sponsored Jihadists who were too mamby-pamby
edit on rd31140883482223002014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:28 PM

WHO CARES about the name of the groups. They all thugs. The people don't have any good police force and are very few and basically get paid off or killed, then another policeman is faced with the same alternatives. Immagine a society in america where the police force had to be cut down. Immagine having only 50 policemen in NYC. Total mayhan and corruption. Thats what it is like there and all the other places like them. Iraq , syria , lebonon , egypt , Parts of iran , kuwait and many others over there. A free for all. Why do you think that they cut off fingers and hands of theives, on spot executions , hanging , torture , mame or physical beatings in cells. Come on, THESE people are FAR worse than animals. These ISIS are the today's THUGS over there and need to be dealt with by some kind of police force over there. IF your in a country and you see a person running around with a rocket launcher, your in a NON-policed country that is run by thugs. IF a person ran around in the U.S with a rocket launcher, WELL, we all know what would happen to that person. In jail, or dead. These countries don't get policed and this is what you get. SO don't forget to go on vacation with your family and friends to these
exotic places. OH GEE, i cain't wait to go. Where's my rocket launcher.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:49 PM
This world would be alot better off without all these thugs. More people, more thugs. Get rid of the thugs,thieves,leeches,blackmailers,killers,robbers,lyers of deception,the greedy,rapists,molesters and peoples who agrivate aggitate to cause others harm and mean or wrongful intentions that cause people mental or bodily harm. OH, but mommy, thats no fun.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM

In the UK I have never seen such outrage as is directed at ISIS. These peeps are the biggest trolls around and social media is used extensively to increase this outrage. It is evident these peeps are backed and they are being used to gain public support for more attacks in the middle east...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:12 PM
Who manufactured their weapons? I don't know of many major Islamic arms factories who supply Islamic Jihadists, but I don't know much. You say the US and UK didn't create ISIS or Al Queda? No, we didn't kick that hornets nest AT ALL!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
Daas, I have had my disagreements with you but I have to commend you for this thread. I think that it's clear that those opposing you in this thread have fallen over themselves unable to find any actual FACTS that confirm the US created ISIS. They fall back on half-truths and innuendo and the old "even if they didn't create it I believe that they would have". My favorite is the single unverified blog post repeated by so many on ATS that supposedly the Snowden materials confirm Mossad created ISIS. Falls in line with the whole "the holocaust didn't really happen, but we should have had it anyway". Point being - when there are no facts, fall back to what effectively is an ad hominem attack. These people will believe anything that goes along with their narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>