It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ISIS. This is the truth: Exposing the bull# on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

There really is nothing more annoying than people claiming the US/West created armed and funded ISIS

There really is nothing more annoying than people who do not do their homework.
We DID arm them. Directly? Or indirectly is the question. not did they. Yeah they did.
Check on page back, to see my full post.
On one hand I can understand your frustration. I have seen some pretty out there stuff on this. But I have seen some other things that are very plausible.
In the end, it does its job by dividing us further.
edit on 23414284985 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: zysin5

see the silence?

no replies?

Give me a minute, I've been digging out my hip waders....

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

These banksters and evil shadow rulers that everyone gives so much credit are nothing more then bumbling old men most of the time pursuing silly follies.

Yep, money has nothing to do with control and power. Silly us.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Problem is not what we know, it`s what we don`t know, as always.

US could easily have used their allies to support ISIS.

Lets look at the facts regarding it :

- It`s known US puppet regimes follow US wishes almost always

- It`s also known US puppet regimes support ISIS

- From the past we know US has been funding such organizations lots of times

- Assad needs to go, because he`s blocking gas-pipeline from several countries to EU

- US have used (and funded) in similar cases lots of times "local" organizations to accomplish such goals

Based on the above, it`s not that difficult to conclude, that even without direct evidence ISIS might well have been funded by the US.

So no there`s is no direct proof, but you also don`t proof it might well be the fact.

Something is there or it isn`t, it doesn`t matter if there`s proof of it or there isn`t!

You`re trying to make it look like the assumption that US is behind ISIS can`t be made, because of lack of direct evidence, but you still fail to proof US is not behind it (problem is with all the information we don`t have)...

...and because of our knowledge of US tactics in the past, assuming US might well be behind ISIS is legit, because of all the circumstantial evidence.

Iraqi PM Maliki says Saudi, Qatar openly funding violence in Anbar

www.reuters.com...

Syria’s Pipeline War: “Operation Gas Pains”

www.nofrackingway.us...

What makes you think the US controls and makes the Saudis do what the US wants them to do with a mind control chip and Xbox controller? Lol

Seriously this might be where you're flawed in your reasoning, because it is clutching at straws at best

The Saudis do what the Saudis want to do and for there own gains and nobody else's

While the Saudis may well be influencing and arming and funding Sunni groups they're not doing it for the US benefit clearly

The partnership between the west and Saudis Arabia is based on friendly relations and resources, and arms for the Saudis in return always has been, at no point did the West control the Saudis or was responsible for there actions

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Unfortunately my good friend Das, your creating a straw man, nobody says the US formed ISIS. They would never do that overtly and no serious commentator believes that.

The US AIDED THEIR RISE BY TRYING TO OVERTHROW ASSAD!
Just like they aided the rise of Terrorist by attacking Iraq and then did the same thing by overthrowing Qaddaffi.

The thing in question amongst conspiracy theorists is whether the US is knowingly destabilizing these Arab countries and knowingly creating the environment where Islamic Jihadists will prosper.

Dave Icke's old
Reaction solution

edit on 23-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Damn good post OP !
S&F
Makes one rethink what he has thunk....
Dirty play is at hand and we may never know the true extent as it so many things.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Like I was saying, most my links and sources are slightly skewed either left wing stuff or pure conspiracy theory stuff.
It really is hard to find unbiased kind of information on this.
I over all agree with the OP.
Just there are some elements that are not being seen here.
I just wanted to post some links, and sources as not to be that member who just comes in with nothing to add to a thread. So not looking for a heated debate. Just adding my thoughts, and some links to help balance things out slightly.
Will it help? Guess it is a personal truth kind of thing at the end of the day.
More way to keep us divided and at each others throat. While the real bad guys of the world have their way, while we are busy fighting ourselves here.
I hope that that tear apart my post, can see that, and not take it personally.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5

There really is nothing more annoying than people claiming the US/West created armed and funded ISIS

There really is nothing more annoying than people who do not do their homework.
We DID arm them. Directly? Or indirectly is the question. not did they. Yeah they did.
Check on page back, to see my full post.

Christ ole mighty love

Are you aware that the weapons ISIS is parading around in Iraq are ex Iraq army weapons and hardware which the US sold or gifted Iraqi government ?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now

Do my homework? How about you do your homework

Professor Coyne, in an interview with me, brought the whole academic point down to the very practical in applying his and Ms. Hall’s work to the current situation in Iraq:

The U.S. government provided significant amounts of military hardware to the Iraqi government with the intention that it would be used for good (national security, policing, etc.).

However, during the ISIS offensive many of the Iraqis turned and ran, leaving behind the U.S.-supplied hardware (Humvees, trucks, rifles, ammunition.) ISIS promptly picked up this equipment and are now using it as part of their broader offensive effort. This weapons windfall may further alter the dynamics in Syria. “Now the U.S. government wants to provide more military supplies to the Iraqi government to combat ISIS. But I haven’t heard many people recognizing, let alone discussing, the potential negative unintended consequences of doing so. How do we know how the weapons and supplies will be used as desired? What if the recipients turn and run as they have recently and leave behind the weapons? What if the weapons are stolen? In sum, why should we have any confidence that supplying more military hardware into a country with a dysfunctional and ineffective government will lead to a good outcome either in Iraq or in the broader region?”

So there you have it... We do know for a absolute fact that the US is not directly arming ISIS, what we do know which was widely reported on MSM is that Iraqi forces joined or ran from ISIS this leaving ISIS to take control of Iraqi military/government depots

edit on 23-8-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: daaskapital
I see so much bull# on ATS [cut]

[...] before swearing its allegiance to Al Qaeda [...]

and we all know who created al qaeda.
but lemme guess, you believe in the official bin laden story, right?

it doesn't surprise me though, when you're using wikipedia as a source to cure BS with BS.
the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, pretty far from your version of the story.

So the US created Al Qaeda now? Facepalm

All because they used to affiliate with the Mujahidin whom the US backed against Russia?

One thing you don't seem to understand is the the West would fund anything that flys in the face of Russia and Russia does the same in return... something that's continued since the end of WWII and should be fairly obvious to anybody with a brain

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Id just suggest you laugh.

Are you aware that the weapons ISIS is parading around in Iraq are ex Iraq army weapons and hardware which the US sold or gifted Iraqi government ?

I understand that fact.
So ISIS has their hands on our hardware. Yes?
By it was all a big Opps, my bad, by USA and our foreign policy?
edit on 23414155285 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

I just wish people would stop protecting ALL these criminals. Thugs in suits and Ties. Big Private Bankers, with their hands caught in the cookie jar.
That was my only point. I understand it is a passionate debate. So just laugh, don't cry, it is not worth protecting these criminals. And that is what they are. All of them.
Not sticking up for ISIS or any of them. But there is more to this than meets the eye. MSM feeds the public spoon fed info. While the truths to all this goes on behind closed doors.
Do I have the absolute truth? No I don't and do not claim to have it either. But I do have another way to look at this, and I am going from our history, and what these Bankers have done in the past. What makes you think they just changed their ways, and have nothing to do with this crap going on right now?
edit on 23414075685 by zysin5 because: Edit 2

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What hardware is that? Should we say every AK must have come directly from Russia. Battalions of US armed Iraqi soldiers gave up, threw down their equipment and ran, so if you wanted to pin point one thing, it would be the vacuum we left that they filled due to our complete withdraw from there.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Well, it is easier for them to have a bogeyman they can laugh and scorn at that matches the governments line, so they can all have drinks while reinforcing in mind body and spirit that they only need hip waders when they DON'T want to get dirty.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Really? I suppose they ran away from the far more poorly armed ISIS/ISIL troops that were careening across the deserts in the trucks they stole from.....who ??

Meanwhile back here on Planet Earth, no one in the WORLD heard of this ISIS even one year ago, but that was in a different dimension, right ?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Id just suggest you laugh.

I understand that fact.

I just wish people would stop protecting ALL these criminals. Thugs in suits and Ties. Big Private Bankers, with their hands caught in the cookie jar.
That was my only point. I understand it is a passionate debate. So just laugh, don't cry, it is not worth protecting these criminals. And that is what they are. All of them.
Not sticking up for ISIS or any of them. But there is more to this than meets the eye. MSM feeds the public spoon fed info. While the truths to all this goes on behind closed doors.
Do I have the absolute truth? No I don't and do not claim to have it either. But I do have another way to look at this, and I am going from our history, and what these Bankers have done in the past. What makes you think they just changed their ways, and have nothing to do with this crap going on right now?

Lol

Right ok you have totally wondered of into conspiracy land now,

Yes the evil bankers

Exactly what do they have to do with the US military leaving lots of hardware behind, gifting it, and selling it to the Iraqi government to carry out its job of maintaining stability after ISAF troops pill out?

Let's be clear on this.. YOU SAID we don't know if the US is directly or I directly arming ISIS

Yes we do know for a fact that the US is not... And then you start talking about bankers and men in ties ?

Please explain that

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Xtrozero

Really? I suppose they ran away from the far more poorly armed ISIS/ISIL troops that were careening across the deserts in the trucks they stole from.....who ??

Meanwhile back here on Planet Earth, no one in the WORLD heard of this ISIS even one year ago, but that was in a different dimension, right ?

No

They wasn't poorly armed they was fairly well armed and funded

And the Iraqis were not running, they were deserting or joining ISIS, they sympathised with ISIS these are the words from Iraqi IS and the Iraqi government, I mean if you don't believe either side in this then I would personally be extremely and deeply concerns for your own sanity
edit on 23-8-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

You keep looking for proof and you can't understand the logic of supporting ISIS.

It is in the best interest of the NWO that all nations remain unstable. The US continues to give just enough weapons to terrorism to overthrow any small government, without being a danger to any of the major world powers.

Each time a Muslim nation (non usuary) no private bank grows to power and starts offering their people a higher level of living than the NWO has prescribed for the slave class the NWO supports an opposing regime and through lies and propaganda convince everyone this is for the best. Gadafi.

The NWO only has power because they are thieves. Bankers who have been using usuary to steal our tax money. They have taken all the money they stole and bought most of the world's valuable assets. They own half of wall street.

Why do we need to hate Islam? Because it forbids usuary. These thieves think they are geniuses but they know nothing but usuary/banking. .

Keeping the world in suppression through dividing tactics they wish to prove we are incapable of ruling ourselves. .

No links just the truth, they are also the ones who created Rome and destroyed the light... the profit Mohammed talks much about them, as does Moses and Christ.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I understand that facing up to the facts, of whom
so many people want to call," Our leaders", but in truth
are just horrible people of the RULING class. Spoiled whacked
and inbred, who's families know the true history of this planet.
And it must be very valuble to them, as a kept secret? It must
be a huge enabler?

I understand it's a hard nut, to accept the ideas of "Ole Glory"
"hot dogs and apple pie" Baseball and "Freedom" aren't all there
is to your image of the USA? But how naive you must be, to believe
that the rich and powerful, didn't become rich and powerful and don't
love being rich and powerful? Because they're purely sick psychotic people
who think they have divine right to desecrate and sacrifice the rest of
humanity when they feel they can get away with it.

Not really hard to believe at all. Unless you just don't want too. So grow up
and accept it now? Or accept it all later at your convenience? But when do
accept it does matter. And at some point, you will accept what is really just
a simple fact of life.

" We have nothing to fear, but fear itself!"
Well guess what's come'n?

edit on Rpm82314v222014u15 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Anyone know where the depository of Snowden docs are for online viewing - those that Greenwald has released?

Greenwald himself on his Intercept site has everything he has published there, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has compiled all the NSA documents, Cryptome (here for their extensive archive), Public Intelligence, and Wikileaks all can be used to find, literally, about any leaked or FOIA document ever. It is also good to use FOIA sites themselves (CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA), additionally, many organizations and institutions publish FOIA requests and documents that they make and receive.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

We have nothing to fear except the one who can kill both the body and soul.

You can live for something and risk dying making a difference like JFK and MLK, they were two great witnesses to the truth. Or you can die without ever making a difference, without ever even wondering WHY we are here.

Rise for change, speak up and risk becoming a Martyr, or sit back and enjoy slavery. Choose?

edit on 23-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks for all the work you put in this thread. I'm still unsure who ISIS is and who's giving them their orders. I just find it odd that ISIS's enemies are Israels enemies and they never seem to focus on Israel or it's interests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join