It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ISIS. This is the truth: Exposing the bull# on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
USA/EU armed and aided ISIS by running and fueling the war against Syria, they are a direct result of their strength today
www.presstv.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: daaskapital

(what kind of further research if you already gave us "the truth"?

You should probably stop being a smartarse. It's not helping anything.

did the USA supplied Syrian rebel groups with weapons, funding and training?

Yes, they did. I stated that in the OP.

did the weapons and equipment provided by US and other countries always arrive to the "right address"?

That is unknown. But if they did unintentionally land in Jihadist hands, it is still not proof for deliberate and direct support of the Islamic organisations by the USA.

if you're here claiming that there is no proof for deliberate and direct support of ISIS it seems like you're accepting that it is a proof of non deliberate and non direct support of ISIS by the USA?

edit on 23America/Chicago0800000037 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thanks OP, its good to know everyone that comes here hasn't been following the war for little longer than the last 6 months.

unfortunately, lawmakers on Capitol Hill are acting as if this group isn't the same thing that it was fighting during the Iraqi insurgency that they obviously refused to fight at the time.

now they act as if they want to fight it when they don't. they know someone else will do it for them.

I wish I could use profanities to describe what I think of them right now.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Find the bankers making money off ISIS. That's your bogey. (Remember rule 1)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Wikipedia has been linked to provide those with starting points of research. The 'BS' presented by me, in this thread, is better than the BS espoused by some i have seen. Just saying.

But weren't you da OP uh da tread? What was rantyvs against BS on ATS?
I dink dat was you?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Those pesky facts always get in the way of the jerking knees.

OP has consistently produced more facts and as much accurate information as I've seen.

Unless, it doesn't fit with your Blame America First narrative.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Daas, I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic but over a much longer period of time. We are discussing the 7th string quarterbacks playing the last few minutes of the game. How did the beginning play out?

This probably isn't the thread for all this so I will send you a message when I get to my CPU from my mobile. I really really want to understand where this rivalry came from.

The great catastrophe of 535-536ad sterilized the landscape and was the starting point for the bacterial cultures that are the current Cultures of the world. Christianity, islam, Asian rule. When did the hatred start?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
this thread should become the Eulogy for the Islamic State and its Caliph Ibrahim...

next Saturday, for the ones that survive, most of its membership is going to be need prosthetics to walk...and Caliph is going to be turned into a cripple.

and I imagine their supporters in America will start running up on cops with kitchen knives begging to be shot.

for a few, this group is no mystery and nothing to be impressed with...just a mockingbird.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

People of ATS

Do you believe Stats and Data coming from US government

Or

Do you believe your own eyes,

Seeing is believing here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: SLAYER69

Those pesky facts always get in the way of the jerking knees.

OP has consistently produced more facts and as much accurate information as I've seen.

Unless, it doesn't fit with your Blame America First narrative.

You know....

Selective reading could be employed when confronted with and while the reality of the situation is staring them in the face.

Oh, wait... Some do

edit on 23-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thank you for making a very informed post with links, sources, and facts that support your OP.
I can agree with the points you make. However we do not see eye to eye here. You agree and can't deny that elements of the USA have funded them indirectly. Part of how they are able to come away with clean hands.
They funnel money to other allies. Then those "allies" fund those very groups. Leaving US with squeaky clean hands. Sneaky bastards!

Western actions have contributed to the overall mess that is the Middle-East. I do not deny that, but i think it is wrong for people to state that the USA was directly responsible for the establishment of ISIS and other extreme Jihadist groups in the region.

They got their hands on our hardware. And people say, opps! That was a total accident. We did not mean for these guys to get their hands on USA military gear. Besides its the stuff we left behind, as it was breaking down, and we upgraded our gear, so what they have is antiquated hardware.
There are indeed private Bankers who are playing both sides of this in what they consider common sense foreign policy of destabilization. That just so happens to fall under a conspiracy. So there is a hidden hand playing both sides of the fence here.

While I thank you for bringing such facts to light, you may be slightly naive to the under the table deals and workings of some splinter groups making deals with the devil. These groups are funded by fragment groups of our governments, which I can not back up with links and facts. Its kind of an unwritten knowledge that some of us have here on ATS. We lost faith in our governments, while they can play innocent, as it was done behind closed doors.
But you can search the link between Big private bankers and their links to Germany in the past. Those same families have not changed their MO in this day and age either.
They are dangerous groups, no doubt. And I find your OP to be very helpful, while at the same time, protecting the official statements and status quo.
So I will do my best here to post a few links to support my claims.
CIA–al-Qaeda controversy

Robin Cook, Foreign Secretary in the UK from 1997–2001, believed the CIA had provided arms to the Arab Mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan." His source for this is unclear.[2]

Big Banks Funded the Nazis
Just some context of our History.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

They use many different ways to get funding.
How the Terrorists Got Rich In Iraq and Syria, ISIS Militants Are Flush With Funds

CIA created al-Qaeda and gave $3 BILLION

ISIS is the big brother to al-Qaeda.
And I thank you for your informed post. But there is more to this than meets the eye.
Private Bankers have been known to do this kind of stuff in the past. And seems to fit their MO.

Blood Bankers

Tried and tested over the ages. While keeping our hands clean, they are able to get away with this as they are "Private" groups. With clear agendas.
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!

All Wars are Bankers' Wars

After the revolution, the new United States adopted a radically different economic system in which the government issued its own value-based money, so that private banks like the Bank of England were not siphoning off the wealth of the people through interest-bearing bank notes. But bankers are nothing if not dedicated to their schemes to acquire your wealth, and know full well how easy it is to corrupt a nation's leaders.

THE HISTORY OF MONEY PART 1
Some of these links are just context links, to support the fact Private Banks are indeed shady, and double dealing. Thus would lead me and others on ATS to believe they are up to the same old song and dance here.

The Rothschild Conspiracy

So I thought I would at the very least support some links and sources in my reply post to you.

As I did find your OP to be very informed.. And not looking to discredit you, as my links and sources, yes I know they are skewed. And they do serve another agenda, no doubt. But it is really hard to find unbiased sources on this topic.
It serves to murk up the waters, as to put everyone off the truth to this.
Id say together we all have bits and puzzle pieces to the whole of the "truth".

let keep the word conspiracy in context too. Unlike conspiracy theory.

con·spir·a·cy kənˈspirəsē/ noun noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. "a conspiracy to destroy the government" synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket "a conspiracy to manipulate the results" the action of plotting or conspiring. "they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason

Thus there is a clear conspiracy going on. unlawful acts that are causing harm. At some point these bankers behind closed doors came up with plans to destabilize this region. 100% Conspiracy!
Granted there are tons of conspiracy theories, that do not hold up. As the conspiracy theory is different than a common conspiracy.
Lots of people on ATS get those two mixed up, and tend to put them in the same category.
Such as saying those who believe in this conspiracy are tin foil hat wearing paranoid type people. (Just is to used as phy Op against us.)
Conspiracy (criminal)
Also not trying to be anti American here. I have pride in my people, but lost faith in our corrupted system, that makes a problem, and then offers a solution to that very problem they helped create.
Did they make ISIS? No not saying that. Just saying they sure did give them a helping hand.
The lower rank members of ISIS may be clueless to this information, and feel they are fighting for what they think is right. But the high ranking members made a deal with the devil. When you make a deal with the devil, you get burned.
Out of room here.. Will con. in next post....
edit on 23414291685 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

see the silence?

no replies?

they're coming up with replies to your post, it is not easy but they will do it.

thank you for the information.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

First link is very interesting.... worth a thread in itself.

I always thought it was too easy... there is more to ISIS than meets the eye!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The CIA is well known for running covert operations all around the world .Now one might expect to find out what they are doing by just simply using Wiki .lol or the CIA financial records but Jim we have a problem .The drug money flows through that group and they really don't put out any financial statements that are going to finger themselves .

When I blame the US for creating such crap ,it's not the people but the Deep State that is running the show . Thanks for your effort to explain the official ISIS history .I will file it with the official 911 history ....peace

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No, you fail.

Oh I fail! How do you work that out in that noggin of yours?
I would never write a thread like this. Attacking legitimate
notions of western involvement in seeding terrorist
organizations. And providing obvious proof of exactly that
at the same time?

Saddam was long gone from Iraq, The U.S. was their rebuilding?
Rebuilding what? Schools for terror? Nests for the future?
Well done under the cover of " The War on Terror"
You under estimate the evil that men are capable of, so grossly.
Your glass house is shattered and your try'n to glue the glass back
together.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Thank you for the informative thread.

It's refreshing to read something that isn't mere speculation or someone jumping to baseless conclusions for once.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Don't put so much faith in these banksters. The nazi profiteers didn't plan the war but they sure weren't gonna sit by and let someone else get rich off it. No one helped hitler rise to power. It took him more then 15 years and several failed attempts. He even got thrown in prison for quite some time.

These banksters and evil shadow rulers that everyone gives so much credit are nothing more then bumbling old men most of the time pursuing silly follies.

Every blames Cheney for the Iraq and Afghanistan when he was one of the most outspoken opponents of it in 1994. He called then, exaclty what is happening now of we were to topple the Hussein regime totally. For whatever reason he got on board idk but I assure it wasn't to destabilize the region. He's the one who coined the term "quagmire"

IMO if Cheney was truly on board there's a much longer play going on here. Isis is just the intermission between exciting acts.

Eta: not saying no one has ever tried to control the world by using conspiratorial tactics and lies and propaganda or anything but what I am saying is the world is a hugely complicated layered cake with thousands upon thousands of layers. Even inside our own is government you have many many factions warring for power and their own selfish goals. It's not some video game that some shadow council controls. The world is a insanely complicated mess.
edit on 23-8-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Problem is not what we know, it`s what we don`t know, as always.

US could easily have used their allies to support ISIS.

Lets look at the facts regarding it :

- It`s known US puppet regimes follow US wishes almost always

- It`s also known US puppet regimes support ISIS

- From the past we know US has been funding such organizations lots of times

- Assad needs to go, because he`s blocking gas-pipeline from several countries to EU

- US have used (and funded) in similar cases lots of times "local" organizations to accomplish such goals

Based on the above, it`s not that difficult to conclude, that even without direct evidence ISIS might well have been funded by the US.

So no there`s is no direct proof, but you also don`t proof it might well be the fact.

Something is there or it isn`t, it doesn`t matter if there`s proof of it or there isn`t!

You`re trying to make it look like the assumption that US is behind ISIS can`t be made, because of lack of direct evidence, but you still fail to proof US is not behind it (problem is with all the information we don`t have)...

...and because of our knowledge of US tactics in the past, assuming US might well be behind ISIS is legit, because of all the circumstantial evidence.

Iraqi PM Maliki says Saudi, Qatar openly funding violence in Anbar

www.reuters.com...

Syria’s Pipeline War: “Operation Gas Pains”

www.nofrackingway.us...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Does the true origins really matter now?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here's the problem,

ISIS is not funded or created by the US/West

But the US/West provided the ideal breeding grounds for these extremist groups to grow in the lack of stability in its government

There really is nothing more annoying than people claiming the US/West created armed and funded ISIS

The second biggest misconception is that ISIS we're responsible for the Syrian revolution and civil war, when the truth is they simply hijacked the movement

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join