It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ISIS. This is the truth: Exposing the bull# on ATS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I'm not so certain that tptb give two flying "bucks" what we here at ats think to be honest.

With that being said if we were to provide them with black market aks it would be impossible for us here to blame China, isreal, or just about any one else. The Ak is one of the most abundantly available small arms available, and could be sourced from just about anywhere outside of the western countries.

If you look back to our support of the Afghans during there tilt with the ussr we didn't provide them with m16s or any of our other "modern" weapons we provided them with aks and other similar weapons so as to give plausible deniability as to who was funding and arming the rebels.

So why now would they change tactics and just hand over American gear to those we are supposed to be supporting in secret? Logically it makes very little sense and if tptb are really as smart and secretive as most make them out to be I doubt that they would be nearly this stupid as to draw a direct parallel back to there ruling class.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

I am talking directly!!! WE did not put guns in their hands....I said this earlier, we did however and have given weapons to people that needed to protect itself from a govt. or govt. take over that has run amok.....We did not know at that time ISIS or ISIL was going to get their hands on those weapons .......There is absolutely no way anyone can say whether those weapons came into play through Libya, Saudi, Russia, the US, Iraq, Hamas, UK, Hamas, Hezbollah or al Queda you do not know either.....because if we use your information I can simply say thanks for defending the status Quo....

But by all means keep on damning the wretched USA the only country out of all of them that forks over more humanitarian aid to every damn disaster ridden country in the world!! My god it sickens me cause where are the other countries during crisis????? Nowhere to be found but when there is an extremists group beheading thousands ....well i'll be damned it must be from the evil USA.......tired of this montra!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Whatever the case, people at large need to open their eyes that Islam is evil. It's right there in the Quran, a global agenda to submit the world to Sharia. Islam is of the worst forms of violent, oppressive and wicked fascism, these ISIS members the orthodox of the faith. Moderate Islam is a complete lie, and those considered moderates would lose their heads to ISIS. There is no such thing as politically correct Islam. The sooner the war against this evil is recognized in the free world, the sooner something is actually done about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

No religon is in itself evil...

You need people to carry out evil...

And also people that believe in Islam do not think they are evil.... In fact some of those extremists think that every other religon is evil.... and therefore not to be tolerated.....

But we are different in the west we are more tolerant and dont think that other religons are evil....

Oh wait oh #............. I see your point.... we are just like them.... then..... oh well.... # it....

Death to all non-christians then.... geez louise....... give me peace..... quite literally.....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Late to the party like normal.

Awesome thread Daas, as usual.

As a follower of the ISIS movement (follower in context of following what happens) I personally think these guys are far worse then what we even know. I think the lamestream media is only giving us a small (possible fiction) percent of what they are really doing...

ISIS are savages, but don't think for one second they are unorganised or combatant illiterate. Which is scary in and of itself. Organised and well funded, with large group of members most adults, some as young as seven years old. That is scary to have very young children who are some comfortable with the idea of death and killing.

Star and flag. Very informative. Enjoyed the read.

-SAP-
edit on 27-8-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: snoopy11

The error you make is not realizing the Quran teaches evils you will find nowhere in Christianity, those who have sinned, calling themselves Christian, are disobedient to the teachings of the Lord Jesus. There is no murder, theft, rape, pedophilia, any sin, commanded by Christianity in the Bible, rather all things opposite. The evils of ISIS are in their book, are fundamental to a religion of lies and violent oppression. Islam being "the religion of peace" a grotesque lie they only want you to believe, until they can take you down. You need to learn of the Medina verses of the Quran. You need to study this, before commenting on religions being the same: they are worlds different, and, in ISIS, you're seeing the true agenda of Islam at work, and they'd take your head if they could, make no mistake. The goal is the entire world under Sharia law by the force of violence and terror. Yes, terrorism is taught, commanded as a tool in the Quran. Wake up.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing
a reply to: snoopy11

The error you make is not realizing the Quran teaches evils you will find nowhere in Christianity, those who have sinned, calling themselves Christian, are disobedient to the teachings of the Lord Jesus. There is no murder, theft, rape, pedophilia, any sin, commanded by Christianity in the Bible, rather all things opposite. The evils of ISIS are in their book, are fundamental to a religion of lies and violent oppression. Islam being "the religion of peace" a grotesque lie they only want you to believe, until they can take you down. You need to learn of the Medina verses of the Quran. You need to study this, before commenting on religions being the same: they are worlds different, and, in ISIS, you're seeing the true agenda of Islam at work, and they'd take your head if they could, make no mistake. The goal is the entire world under Sharia law by the force of violence and terror. Yes, terrorism is taught, commanded as a tool in the Quran. Wake up.

I have read the Koran I didn't find anything that you are saying to be true. But since you are an expert perhaps you can quote where the Koran teaches these things?

I consider myself a deciple of Christ. Other than in a few verses where the Koran questions the sonship of Christ, which may have been added. The concept of the Holy Spirit seems to be the same in the Koran and the bible. So please show me how I am wrong?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

www.answering-islam.org...

It's all over the web, the truth about the plethora of violent scripture in the Quran that creates the likes of ISIS. You have not studied the Quran, or you are lying. By the way, Muslims lie about what Islam's agenda is, call it taqqiya to lie to your enemies, until you're strong enough to conquer them. The very ugly truth is all over the Quran you claim to have read, which, apparently, you paid no attention to while reading.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Anybody interested in some videos as to the evil Islam really is, go to the "ABN English" channel on YouTube, which I have no affiliation with. If you think Islam is the "religion of peace," you're seriously deceived, and intentionally so. The goal is for the entire globe to submit to Sharia, ISIS your orthodox Muslims, in fact!

edit on 27-8-2014 by Scrutinizing because: trouble with format of YouTube video reference?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In addition, Muslim states are terror states. Do you actually think people in these fascist nations of Sharia want this kind of society? Well, you can't say, as for people to speak of change or anything against Islam and Sharia are certain violent, bloody, heinous and barbaric death.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The US and UK (like the US put Saddam in power - he was a CIA asset in his 20s) are indirectly responsible for Assad being in power anyway. I don't give a hoot about Assad. Ignore him, leave him alone, and the country will reform on its own. The West just makes things worse in the guise of "fixing problems".

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

You do understand according to the Koran their is only one, I repeat only one time war and Jihad are allowed. That is in self defense.

Mohammed said that if your country is being attacked that even though all men are your brothers you should treat them like infidels. He advises that any Muslim who doesn't join the Jihad in defense of his nation and in defense of his prophet is a coward not worthy of Allah.

The Koran forbids offensive wars. The Koran says that the Jews and Christians should be considered your brothers. Mohammed said a time would come that one who could interpret would reconcile the three texts and bring peace to mankind.

Their is a reason why Muslims are always supposed to accept on offer of peace, even if they know in thier hearts their enemy is a liar. Because God is never on the side of a liar, liars are infidels. By faith in Allah, Mohammed calls all Muslims to peace, and only to take arms on defence, and that no one should be a coward.

Don't you want your own military to fight with the spirit of Jihad if our nation was being attacked? Would you not also pick up arms and call others cowards who refused to defend themselves?

edit on 27-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Your posts have left me perplexed.....According to the Quran, Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, NOT the son of God.

The Quran also states...You may lie at any giving time if it is to the benefit of Islam. You may lie to non believers

Question:
Are Muslims permitted to lie?

Summary Answer:
Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

The Religion of Peace
edit on 8/28/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
So they swore allegiance to Al Qaeda who are funded by the USA and we can't blame the USA for funding ISIS?

Simply stated as such is disinformation and highly disingenuous.

The US aided Al-Q when they were fighting the Russian in Afghanistan. Since then, as is the US's normal operating procedure, once Al-Q was no longer necessary (the Russians pull out of Afghanistan) they dropped them like a hot potato. Like we did in Iraq...like we are about to do in Afghanistan. There are multiple examples of us supporting and then abandoning countries, leaders, causes once they no longer serve our purposes. The result is generally not favorable.... you would think we would learn something eventually.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

How dare you and others accuse me of plagiarism.

The sources of which you linked, are copy/paste jobs of my work. The sources of which you have sourced, have engaged in stealing the work from not only myself, but ATS also. They do not attribute the source to me, nor ATS, and i will be taking this up with the administration. So i do thank you at least, for pointing the blatant plagiarism on other sites.

I sat down for a couple of hours and wrote that OP, so i do take offence when you claim that i done nothing and only copy/pasted the work. Look at the dates, for example:

My thread was posted on August 24th:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:10 AM

The member WillEase on Disclose TV copied and pasted my work, on August 25th:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:38 am » by *WillEase*

The link for Freedom Talk Radio is no longer working, but from what i found on their site, the information links back to ATS.

You will find that my work is not plagiarism. If anything, people from around the internet have taken my work and shared it without the permission of myself, or ATS. So please, next time you decide to accuse someone of plagiarism, at least do further research. Plagiarism is a serious matter, and i don't think it is an accusation to go slinging around.

edit on 30-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: daaskapital
I see so much bull# on ATS [cut]

[...] before swearing its allegiance to Al Qaeda [...]

and we all know who created al qaeda.
but lemme guess, you believe in the official bin laden story, right?

it doesn't surprise me though, when you're using wikipedia as a source to cure BS with BS.
the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, pretty far from your version of the story.

So the US created Al Qaeda now? Facepalm

All because they used to affiliate with the Mujahidin whom the US backed against Russia?

One thing you don't seem to understand is the the West would fund anything that flys in the face of Russia and Russia does the same in return... something that's continued since the end of WWII and should be fairly obvious to anybody with a brain

I always wonder about people who condone irresponsible, even reckless behaviors based on the cold war argument. It hasn't held up to scrutiny then and it certainly doesn't hold solid ground in logistics when we see how the Mujihadeen have spun off into the hate mantra hordes that have captured Syria and Iraq effectively. Once the oil fields are under siege the west will have to endure a huge sacrifice of its youth and economic resources to pacify the enemy and restore civil order. It took the west more than a decade to realize that it had lost the two front war - in retreat. The situation we now see is the "direct" result of nihilistic policy, a much worse scenario than it was - which will take a concerted military and political effort to reverse the current state of affairs.

Its beyond understanding that an entire planet is willing to make such unnecessary sacrifices , risking escalation toward global confrontation over the entrenched power structure of petroleum economics, when there are alternatives.

I'm afraid that when people finally realize the devastation that will come of this, it will of course be in the eleventh hour, when it is too late to reverse the consequences.

Argue as you will, but probability equations predict that your grand children will be living in caves.

edit on 1-9-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is the best breakdown of what's going on I've seen so far.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

You are correct the Koran does say in what amounts to 3 maybe 4 verses that make up less than 20 words that say Jesus is not the son.

In the Koran it says that when the interpretation comes from the Apostle at the end of the age, he will be able to clear up the differences.

In all the religious texts that I have read, nearly every major religious text, there is only one contradiction that exists within all scripture. And this is it.

The Koran implicates false Jews for establishing the false interpretation of the biblical texts. This implicates the Catholic church as being set up by Jews, who did not believe Jesus was the Christ.

When Martin Luther separated from the Catholic church, he claimed the Papcy was the anti-Christ. If he was right the Koran tells the truth. And I believe Martin Luther was right about the church, but still failed to completely separate truth from false interpretation.

I believe the words that speak of Jesus sonship were added for one of two reasons.

It could be the Catholics who wanted to ensure the Muslims didn't put the puzzle together.

But it's more likely that they were added by a zealous Muslim, who wished to further separate the Muslim faith from the Catholics.

The Koran calls Jesus messiah. Several verses link Christ to the Holy Spirit. The Muslims believe in the Holy Spirit, and are instructed to follow the Devine teaching from the OT, NT, and Koran.

Muslims have the false belief that the OT and NT were changed. This is not what the Koran says though. They are only waiting for the interpretations that will match the Koran.

The bible says God confuses the minds of the ones who don't follow the truth. By your logic you are saying it's ok for Christians to deceive others as well.

You have to take it in context.

The last piece is how Muslims are supposed to deal with Infidels in time of war. If someone attacks your country what is more important to you?

When Muslims are attacked they are supposed to do what is necessary to win the war, assuming the spirit of Jihad. Since thier is only one God they are supposed to be aware they are killing thier brothers. By the spirit of Jihad they overcome fear and do what is unpleasant but necessary to defend their nation.

But they are also to except any offer of peace, assured that Allah will save them if the attackers are liars.

The only people the Koran calls Infidels are demon worshipers and anyone who is currently attacking you.

They are even instructed to be peaceful with Jews and Christians until the Apostle with the interpretations comes.

I know their are extremist who twist the words, but they do not follow the Koran, Mohammed or Allah.
edit on 1-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I believe the words that speak of Jesus sonship were added for one of two reasons.

It could be the Catholics who wanted to ensure the Muslims didn't put the puzzle together.

No. (Hi, sac!)

No - the issue of the deity of Jesus (whether he was or not "God") was decided at the council of Nicea 300 years before Muhammed's adventures.

But it's more likely that they were added by a zealous Muslim, who wished to further separate the Muslim faith from the Catholics.

Again, no.

But I see you're learning quite a lot about Islam!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
This is the best breakdown of what's going on I've seen so far.

Here's your vid properly coded: Do a 'quote' on this post to see the diff. Peace.

edit on 9/3/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join