It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I Give Off RF Signals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm putting this one in gray area rather than skunk works because the phenomenon has been witnessed by multiple individuals.

My gfs son recently decided to take up radio controlled flying as a new hobby. We are always supportive of him and figured it would get him out the house more (he also enjoys rocketry, model trains)...anyway, we look for a plane and find one then he goes to his father's place for the weekend.

His dad buys him a different cheap plane. One of those air hogs things. The kid takes it outside to fly it and my gf and his sister accompany him.

The plane flew great and then turned and hit me in the back in the exact spot I'd injured. We laughed. Second flight I had moved out of the way, but again the thing zeroed in on my HEAD this time! I had enough of being dive bombed by a Styrofoam plane for the day and went inside.

Now is where it gets strange. His dad bought him a second plane a little better than the first. They both charge on the rc remote. I walk by one of them and tthe engines turn on. I figured it meant it was done charging so I took it off. I went in the other room and when I walked by the plane, the engines turned on again for a second or two. The others heard it and thought the plane must have a grudge against me. I figured it was the cell phone in my pocket.

Last night, the plane did the same thing twice without my phone around in a different location. And the OTHER plane even clicked at me when I got close...it's odd. My grandad couldn't wear an electric watch without it dying. So I wonder...what is happening? Two different planes a total of seven witnessed incidents. Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

RC Aircraft.

Disconnect battery to the plane FIRST! Then switch of the remote.

RC's should never be left with the batteries connected!!! Apart from the obvious stray rf messing with them, they are a huge fire risk. When not in use I keep batteries in an old cookie tin, that way if they catch fire its contained.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It depends on the model, but those planes usually run on a channel near 2400MHz. If you had an RF noise you would be affecting microwaves and wifi also.

RF noise also wouldn't make the plane attracted to you.

If anything was happening, I would guess you could be emitting some type of strong magnetic field that can induce currents in the plane circuits which will briefly turn them on. No idea if this is could actually happen though.

A simple test would be to hang magnets from a string so it's hanging in midair (less friction) and see if the magnets become attracted or repelled to you.

Everything (including humans) give off black body radiation. I have no idea what the frequencies are for that, but it usually isn't anywhere in the RF bands.

-Electrical Engineer

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Do you have or suspect you have an implant? Lol, just kidding, I have heard posters on here talking about implants emitting RF radiation. As poster above said, it wouldn't affect a plane that way. Also an EE.

edit on 8/23/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/23/2014 by wtbengineer because: corrections

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I think you just entered the Twilight Zone
Odd stuff for sure since it only happens to you and not the others in the house.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm like that, I'm more electrically-conscious than average. Everything electrical bothers me to some degree. Lightbulbs blow out earlier and fluorescent lights flicker on a stressful day, but those reactions are a sign of good health for me, but social embarrassment. When the gas station attendant looks at you sideways when you walk in because the lights in her store are flickering, and you have to go, I'm stressed (from the action movie you saw two hours ago), there's no answer. I thought it was cell phones or some human brain tracking or RNM (might be these days), but these things were happening before the technology was reported to exist. So maybe a fringe reason would be you stepped through a time machine once before or you have unknown alien/foreign implants, but that demands some proof which is hard to find.

So, what is the RF plane phenomenon? Do you have a pacemaker, a fitness tracker, or a cell phone on you? Do you have any rfid cards or dental or bone implants? Do you have any certain credit cards in your pocket? Are you grounded when you are near the planes or are you wearing rubber soled shoes, or shoes with rfid in them? Is the ground without a current? Are you near an air traffic center?

Here are some bizarre questions. How high off sea level are you? How close to military centers are you? Any cards with rfid in your wallet that are not shielded? Are you wearing synthetic clothing that needs fabric softeners to remove static? Are you on certain medications that might change your brain rhythms, like blood pressure beta blockers or psych meds? Do you have any blood diseases, like anemia, which alters the iron content, and magnetic disposition of your blood? Do you have any metal sensitivities, like nickel? You don't have to answer but it helps to think about what exactly causes the electric sensitivity.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
@VoidHawk: thanks for the advice. These are the cheap little air hogs planes they sell at Wal-Mart, I don't think these will catch fire, but if the boy gets something more powerful that's good to know.

@ArnoldN: we have some strong magnets an engineer gave us. I'll have to see. Interesting.

As for the rest, I guess this little corner of PA I live in is strange. Twilight Zone, maybe

As for sensitivities, etc...I was able to sense my gfs house just barely meets the safe limit for radon. I asked her about radon levels being high in her basement and she went white. Iron content of blood is within the high end of normal. About 500 feet above sea level. Nothing extraordinary. I think we are on a sizable quartzite deposit. Always find it when we dig. And I have Never seen lightning like I have here. Not even out in the great plains. They even Name roads and subdivisions after lightning and thunder in the immediate vicinity. This place was struck two years ago and the fiber optics were fried and nearly burned the place down. Less than a month ago, another close one knocked out the rfi s.
We are under a main corridor for air traffic from NYC, DC, PHL, etc.

But it only happens to me, the plane thing, that is.
Thanks for the input everyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicOrbital1
I'm like that, I'm more electrically-conscious than average. Everything electrical bothers me to some degree. Lightbulbs blow out earlier and fluorescent lights flicker on a stressful day, but those reactions are a sign of good health for me, but social embarrassment. When the gas station attendant looks at you sideways when you walk in because the lights in her store are flickering, and you have to go, I'm stressed (from the action movie you saw two hours ago), there's no answer. I thought it was cell phones or some human brain tracking or RNM (might be these days), but these things were happening before the technology was reported to exist. So maybe a fringe reason would be you stepped through a time machine once before or you have unknown alien/foreign implants, but that demands some proof which is hard to find.

So, what is the RF plane phenomenon? Do you have a pacemaker, a fitness tracker, or a cell phone on you? Do you have any rfid cards or dental or bone implants? Do you have any certain credit cards in your pocket? Are you grounded when you are near the planes or are you wearing rubber soled shoes, or shoes with rfid in them? Is the ground without a current? Are you near an air traffic center?

Here are some bizarre questions. How high off sea level are you? How close to military centers are you? Any cards with rfid in your wallet that are not shielded? Are you wearing synthetic clothing that needs fabric softeners to remove static? Are you on certain medications that might change your brain rhythms, like blood pressure beta blockers or psych meds? Do you have any blood diseases, like anemia, which alters the iron content, and magnetic disposition of your blood? Do you have any metal sensitivities, like nickel? You don't have to answer but it helps to think about what exactly causes the electric sensitivity.

FANTASTIC....FANTASTIC....FANTASTIC.......FANTASTIC

You got it!!!!!!

Sliders around the world can now officially thank you for helping them understand their phenomenon, they have slipped out of our timeline and then reentered it again,but this makes you be transported forward in time ,first you are likely as you say abducted or have your timeline suspended ,then time carries on for everyone and thing else,but when you are returned they must somehow take you forward further than they needed to for some reason and this gives these people a dual reality,right? Or does it mean once you are taken forward by them you are ALWAYS moving forward faster than everyone around you in some ways?Maybe once you are brought forward or back you become an anomoly and are in constant flux somehow,your existance itself may be inside of some type of bubble that will be with you for life,like a time bubble?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If I were you I would try to harness it. See what you effect and then set up your own little test rig and try to have some measurable effect on it. Better not go to have yourself 'tested' at a university as if they find something 'interesting' then you may be studied like ET was.

'They' are probably just looking for weird phenomena that 'they' can weaponise or teach others so it can be an advantage to the military.

No, I would try a few mini experiments myself at first and so you can try to control it. After all, people can learn to control the voices in their head or turn on/off the aura vision etc, so why not what you have.

Those things that are shaped like old incandescent lightbulbs which have a series of revolving black/silver vanes inside a vacuum may be a good thing to try. Havent seen them around for a while though. They are used to show kids at school how radiation can affect a force on a surface or something... not sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If you have a DR. in your family or a CLOSE friend who is in the Medical Field then confide in them and DO NOT go mainstream with anything that "could be" an alien implant.

Definately see a Dr. if anything is wrong,but be carefull.

Many people are learning about implants and other technologies and they have money and they WANT TO LEARN,if you are an implant holder you carry value to people and you do not realise it.People kidnap strangers for simple body parts never mind alien implants!!

There are LOTS of people with anomolous things inside of them and who effect electronics ect.

It is still a Mainstream mystery,but you ought to be informed as to possible downsides to advertising your slider abilitys.

People with strong voices are valuable,big muscles are valuable,pretty faces,and everything under the sun that is RARE is valuable.

Value yourself properly and take precautions to maintain preserve and keep that value.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You might want to try an experiment described by Baron von Reichenbach in his investigations into 'sensitives'. Take a nice strong magnet and move it up and down the inside of your arm, close but not touching the skin or hairs. See if you can detect any sensation. Try it at different speeds and distances. If you think you can, get someone else to move the magnet and look away/blindfold yourself to make sure it's not your imagination

If you can accurately sense the magnet for bonus points and extra WTF? repeat with a nice big unpolished, natural double terminated quartz crystal and see if you can sense that in the same way. If yes, you probably want to read up on Orgone energy.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In theory, everyone that's alive puts off some itty bitty teeny weeny amount of RF. That's because there is neurological activity, thus electrical discharge, and there's your source of RF.

However it's quite unlikely to be detectable without specialized and very sensitive equipment, and it's even more unlikely to affect things.

There could be other factors at play too. With certain shoes and clothing, you could be building up an electrostatic charge that affects nearby electronics. Or maybe you have a metal brace or implant that works like an antenna and causes feedback of some kind. It'd really take a bit of work to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why has no one mentioned making a faraday cage for testing purposes? It would be pretty easy. Either some sort of metal mesh or even just aluminium foil around a wooden frame could work. Youd have to make one big enough to comfortably sit in though. It would block out all outside interference if any.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Eh... Weird things happen to people for various reasons. This might be a trigger for you to "wake up" and start to become aware of things beyond the normal. I have had less dramatic but similar experiences to you involving lights and electronics, and I really belive they helped me at the time to move away from mundane things and move toward a more "advanced" path in life. SLIder type phenominon doesn't happen much to me anymore, probably because I don't need those experiences any more. I have read about truly bizarre things happening to people and I see most of them as signs, messages, and sometimes intervention from a higher power (I'm not trying to get religious here but there is no other way to say it.)

In time, you will better understand these experiences and what benefit they had in your life. But these are usually very personal experiences so don't expect to get very far with replicating them, testing them, proving them to others, etc. They are for you alone to ponder on.

top topics

join