It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS made me post this thread, pictures tell a story.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TimeAfterTime

The (White House) has stated that Isis is extremely well funded and that they have a lot of money to work with; what I would like to know is who is funding them? Are their people in Europe and the U.S. funding them? And...if so how and why are they?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
The (White House) has stated that Isis is extremely well funded and that they have a lot of money to work with; what I would like to know is who is funding them? Are their people in Europe and the U.S. funding them? And...if so how and why are they?

What the US government states is of no consideration at all.

Read opening post of this thread, US funded these people, provided weapons and who knows, maybe they still fund them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Aside from mainstream media, and the possible US/UK/Mossad angle in setting up ISIS, because thats where I tend to think some of this comes from, ISIS has its own twitter, and I've read, now a website, and it posts horrible pics.

They post this stuff themselves so they need to be taken out, and promptly. They are psychopaths and fanatics beyond.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Great OP!
People are slowly getting to know

The neocons are the devil on earth. All this is from them actually.
Yet other are to blame for becoming useful idiots

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Ephesians 6:12

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
At first, I thought you were being held captive by ISIS and the forced you to make this thread.

ISIS is the new boogie man. Al CIAeda had to be replaced because people were so used to hearing about them. Now, we have a new SCARY terrorist group and they are endangering our freedom!!!!!! They are in Syria and WE MUST BOMB THEM!!!! When the US gov gets done there, they'll find a link between ISIS and Iran and claim that's where ISUIS is from and look out Iran BOOOOOooom!! It's all a Zionist plan, IMO.

ISIS is the new hot word on American news medias. OH THEY'RE TERRIBLE!!(really, they are). But who is behind them? And why does ISIS do Israels bidding? why I ask????? I was born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday. This is all familiar. The parents of this latest fake beheading video seem very fake. Just about like Sandy Hook seemed to me. The people acted the exact same way. Very bizarre peeps, IMO. We can only suspect but we'll never really know. Ol' Satanyahoo laughs and spreads his wings

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, you are absolutely right, I can't believe I didn't think of this before. But yes, we have been supporting the Syrian rebels, and they became ISIS. I always thought it was strange we were supporting the extremist rebels in Syria.

How come the media doesn't mention this?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, you are absolutely right, I can't believe I didn't think of this before. But yes, we have been supporting the Syrian rebels, and they became ISIS. I always thought it was strange we were supporting the extremist rebels in Syria.

Because correlation does not mean causation. There were rebels in Syria and there was ISIS in Syria. At times they were the same but not necessarily. ME is much more complicated than you state. Just because two groups were in the same land at the same time does not mean they are necessarily the same people. Yes there was much overlap though. For example, the Egyptians were in Egypt. Then the Hyksos were in Egypt at the same time. Then the Hyksos came out of Egypt in the exodus. Ergo the Hyksos were Egyptians. WRONG.

To the OP, I think the policy of the US in the ME has been worse than abysmal and bordering on criminal. However, there is a difference between indirectly assisting something to occur and directly doing something. For example, when you parked your car on your lawn last night, someone drove by your house and exclaimed "this whole area is full of backwards redneck fools!" Now, you did not force that person to think and say that. You merely were living your life and doing what you needed to; but you indirectly led to the offensive statement and terrible characterization of your whole neighborhood. However, it was still that person's bad act.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeAfterTime
Here is Senator McCain with what were then Syrian Rebels and now ISIS

the guy on the left, isn't that the press "officer" of the IS? He was killed a few days ago, right?
Or is this somebody else?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree with you to a degree about us creating terrorists and them wanting to fight back after our policies. Be careful, that is blasphemy in the US
. But I think that the evidence holistically would point to the West not being stupid nor "not learning from the past." I think that the Pentagon and CIA know precisely what they are doing. The goal is to continue US geo-political hegemony, at any cost. IF that means funding a civil war to overthrow a non-compliant leader, so be it. If the side effect is a chaos within country for a while and even a few attacks here and there against American interests, they probably think the cost is worth it.

originally posted by: WeRpeons

It's a never ending story with American foreign policy. They take sides and find out later they're the enemy, just like when we helped the rebels in Afghanistan. These groups bite the hand that feed them.

It's like I've always said, the U.S. should mind their own business when it comes to foreign conflicts. The U.S. will never learn from the past. Countries need to solve their own internal conflicts. It's disgusting to see our young men and women die overseas under the banner of freedom and a threat or interests to the United States.

WE create our own enemies by killing and creating terrorists overseas. It's simply human nature to react with revenge after someone kills a family member or loved one.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I agree with you. The Neocons in both the Democrat and Republican elite are nothing short of evil, or at the very least immoral and sociopaths. How else could someone toy with millions of people's lives like a pawn on a chess game, most likely for monetary, geo-political, and military gain?

originally posted by: Willtell

Great OP!
People are slowly getting to know

The neocons are the devil on earth. All this is from them actually.
Yet other are to blame for becoming useful idiots

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Ephesians 6:12

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeAfterTime

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It's a never ending story with American foreign policy. They take sides and find out later they're the enemy, just like when we helped the rebels in Afghanistan. These groups bite the hand that feed them.

How long will this go on, when will it stop.

When will American people find a backbone, or at least a sense of morality.

The key here is most Americans do have morality. The problem is that the mainstream media is completely bought out by the military-industrial complex, the same one the politicians are in league with. Hence, your average person doesn't have a history or international affairs degree, they don't seek out information and research from all sides, and they hear only what CNN or Fox tells them. Those media outlets portray the situation such that an uninformed person will react and come to the view the elites want, for example that Saddam Hussein was a clear and present danger and had WMDs and the only ethical thing to do was stop him.

This is what Noam Chomsky refers to as 'manufactured consent." He is brilliant.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thats what you get when u have no police force over there. When you see a guy carrying around a rocket launcher one has to wonder about if this country is a nice place to visit with family and friends. Those people are worse than animals. I need a vacation over there, WHERE'S MY ROCKET LAUNCHER.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Really ? I would love to see your reasons of supporting the total demolition and bombing of every one of the regions police forces, until they were gone so you can claim they are animals after being completely bludgeoned in every form possible for hundreds, and thousands of years.

Who really are the animals you speak of, you have no clue.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
ISIS is at war with the moderate Syrian rebels supported by the usa, as well as beingat war with the Syrian government. that doesn't negate that ISIS may be western-created, but simply that the Syrian rebels were a diverse group, and most remaining are now fighting against ISIS..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well let's all see this evidence to support the US and EU armed and created ISIS then rather than stars and speculation as proof and evidence guys

Can't wait to see it and go over it all

Oh there is none? Ok

ATS fail
edit on 24-8-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

No there was talk of supporting the Syria rebel however the Saudis and Qatar armed them from the very start

Let's rewind to 2011

Mass protests began in Syria against the minority in power (Shiite) ruling over a Sunni majority population

Syria is 90% Sunni Muslim

Assads government is 90% Shiite

The protests against Assad turned violent when Assads security forces began to open fire on protesters

The Saudis and other gulf states being predominately Sunni also began to aid the free Syrian army, and other rebel groups of which there was many

Russia began to arm Assad

The west talks of imposing a no fly zone and arming the free Syria army

Al Qaeda members join forces with the free Syria army

Russia send Syria missile defence systems

UK votes for no action in Syria along with other NATO members, the US falls silent on the matter

Reports of Syria launching chemical weapons and reports of rebels attack with chemical weapons

Russia and US agree to jointly oversea the removal of weapons

Two years later, with nearly 200,000 deaths, it's no longer clear how many different rebel groups are fighting in Syria but a mutation of al nurse rebels in Syria have spawned into ISIS or ISIL

The US nore the EU ever armed any rebel group, directly they arm the Saudis and Qatar and Kuwait, and other Sunni states in the ME, they have done for decades

The US and other western country's also sold Iraq armes for the past decade and also gifted the Iraqi government hardware to ensure that the Iraq government could take of from exiting ISAF coalition troops

This is where ISIS has got there weapons from, and ISIS is neither a US or western creation, they're simply an extremist Islamic group who have hijacked the Syrian rebels course and tried to overrun the US installed Iraqi government

That's is all fact, the west arming and creating Syria is fantasy with zero evidence to back it up

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I tend to agree with you but things that are done on a covert level are not so 2D. Many people on this site always follow these 2D 'thoughts' as the truth, when in actuality they and the story are part of the lie.

If you are a country/government/faction and you have a dark secret to hide, How do you hide it?
Well, first you create a lie or a fake story. It usually is a smaller story to cover up the bigger secret, which is never nearly as bad as the dark secret they're trying to hide to begin with. Then they leak the little fake story out.
That way everyone focuses their attention on trying to find proof on the little fake story when the big dark truth goes undetected, misdirected from view and attention.

This site and other sources of media are wonderful at achieving this for them, completely unaware being used as a tool for their own propaganda. Ain't the news great!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ISIS is also made up of thousands of Europeans. 400+ British militants/terrorist, whatever you want to call them.

The leaders of ISIS were all captured and tortured by the Americans years ago, then released and the first thing they do is form ISIS? Then hand the USA an excuse to go back into IRAQ and seize resources China controls? Too convenient.

The CIA goes into these countries and finds a small group of people who dislike their countries regime. Libya for instance, they found a small group and started the "Arab Uprising" then more and more joined in on the rebellion. We supplied aid and weapons to help them defeat Qaddafi's military. Among these rebels were known Al Qaeda affiliates. Guys like Saddam and Qaddafi were the ones keeping Al Qaeda from gaining a lot of power in the region. So now after destabilizing all of these countries, groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS are rampant. It was all part of the agenda to destabilize these countries. Cheney laid it out and called it the "New World Order". A destabilized country is easier to control and we along with the Saudi's want control over all of the natural resources in the Middle East. The Middle East will NEVER be a stable region again.

The U.S. plays both sides of these conflicts.
edit on 8/24/2014 by RyanDaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Looks like the US government\Saudi Arabia\Israel are finally going to get that war with Syria they always wanted. Got this quote from an article posted on Yahoo News today.

"Demspey noted that destroying ISIS will require " the application of all of the tools of [U.S.] national power — diplomatic, economic, information, military."

In fact, as counterterrorism expert Brian Fishman explained, truly defeating ISIS would require full-scale war that would involve fighting in both Iraq and Syria."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join