It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drop Your Jaws In Awe Of These 12 Tiny Paws

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I am soooo glad I'm not the ONLY one that thought of Pandaria when I saw these LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: undo

I am soooo glad I'm not the ONLY one that thought of Pandaria when I saw these LOL

I had to go back and watch the video and it was almost enough to make me want to play WoW. If the reasons keep stacking up, I may have to look into it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Join the Terenas server, I'm an alliance DK there

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Get ready to AWWWWWWW all over again! By sheer chance I just now ran across this picture...

As you may have guessed, this trio of pandas are the exact same pandas you see in the OP. They are being examined at their 1 month checkup and they are all healthy and growing fast!!

And they are still too freakin' cute.
I never thought about updating this thread, but could not resist when this picture popped up in my Flipboard.

In this photo by Kin Cheung, panda triplets are examined at their 1-month medical checkup at the Chimelong Safari Park in Guangzhou, China. The official Xinhua News Agency says the girl and two boys are healthy and have grown to about a kilogram in weight since their birth July 29. The cubs were only the fourth triplets known to have been born in artificial breeding programs, but it wasn't clear how many survived previously. China devotes major resources to increasing the population of its unofficial mascot and regularly announces the births of giant pandas at zoos and at the Wolong breeding center in the southwestern province of Sichuan, where most wild pandas live.

www.sfgate.com...
edit on 8/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join